[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Special holidays with your dawgs cats or whatever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: holiday-1-495.jpg (89 KB, 495x495) Image search: [Google]
holiday-1-495.jpg
89 KB, 495x495
Do you guys celebrate your pet's birthday or give them presents for christmas?
>>
>>2023107
I go my puppy in October, I don't think I have any presents this year, family and friends are buying my puppy stuff lol. I always remember the other dogs birthdays too, nothing as loserish as baking them a chum cake, just remember it. Christmas is special tho, I put gravy on everything and Ofcourse they get elite tier scraps.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>2023108
Was me, didn't post pic of new puppy in festive get up.
>>
I try not to smack the shit out of them for pissing on the tree. That's their present.
>>
File: img_0067.jpg (1 MB, 3568x2294) Image search: [Google]
img_0067.jpg
1 MB, 3568x2294
Santa hats for everyone
>>
>>2023107
Used to get those dog stockings for the pooches when me and my brother were kids but it was as much for us as them and we kinda topped after a while because they're just as happy with lots of hugs and some turkey bits.
>>
I got my dog a toy that was mostly just rope and skin but she's still torn a bunch of the fluff of it and ripped the rhino face. Don't know how she does it. She also got a cracker that she needed help to pull because she just kept chewing the end, inside was a paper crown I put on her that she tore apart and a little tennis ball she chewed at before going back to the rhino. Destructive little turd.
>>
File: Christmas time is here.jpg (774 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
Christmas time is here.jpg
774 KB, 2048x2048
Merry Christmas /an/! Here's Admiral enjoying her presents.
>>
>>2023107
My animals aren't huge on toys. I normally get them something they will use but I just haven't gotten around to buying. Like this year my dogs got a new dog bowl because we has just used an old kitchen bowl for food. Also we give them a special meal when we do nice dinners, like xmas eve or thanksgiving. We don't give them wet food normally so we give them all a serving of wet food and they flip out.
>>
>>2023556
have you thought about contributing money into their trust fund?
>>
My dog got a new rope toy and a chew that ended up making him violently ill so he vomited until there was nothing but bile...

Luckily he's gotten sick so often that I was able to take care of him well and not panic. I always have pedialyte on hand to keep him from getting dehydrated if he gets sick, once his stomach was empty I gave him some cerenia that I had, made him rice 12 hours later after he stopped vomiting...he's totally back to normal now.

whoops, I'm a terrible gift-giver. at least he liked the rope!
>>
>>2023428
Why did you buy your dog cat food?
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 726x933) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 726x933
>>2024805
They are "cat treats" that are really just freeze dried minnows. Honestly they are more appropriate for dogs than cats.
>>
I gave both of my cats a piece of salmon for christmas dinner.

> hot pan
> butter
> lightly salt and pepper both sides
> cook on each side 3-4 mins
> let rest
> serve on a plate with juices poured over

Well I got to eat half of a picce of salmon because tiny cat is wasteful and needs things fully cooked and in tiny pieces or she wont touch it, but my bro ate all of his happily. Though he did drag it off of a very large plate and drop pieces on the carpet before eating them.

I ate pizza and strawberry cream cake. Yes, I did give my cats some of the strawberry cream as dessert.
>>
>>2025662

Cats can't taste sugars, though.
>>
>>2025666
They liked the fat in the cream I guess? It wasnt really frosting on the cake.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.