[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> wake up this morning feeling sick > call to work, say
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: murder.jpg (95 KB, 1275x718) Image search: [Google]
murder.jpg
95 KB, 1275x718
> wake up this morning feeling sick
> call to work, say I can't go today, and spend the rest of the day sleeping
> wake up, mom says "I left your guinea pig outside while I went to the mall and I just found out the neighbor's cats ate him, uh, sorry?"
> mfw
How do I deal with the rage, /an/? Has any of your pets ever died in a dumb way like this? I'm still fucking mad, god dammit.
>>
>>2021121
>left your guinea pic outside
...why did she take it outside in the first place? Like, how did this happen? What the fuck.
>>
>>2021122
According to her, the cage looked dirty and she wanted him to take a breath of fresh air outside.

This is all taking on account that I warned them that this could happen and that should they take him out his cage, never leave him alone. But they just didn't listen.
>>
>>2021125
That's ridiculous. A bird of prey could have swooped down and gotten him, too. Small pets have no business being outside unless they're in a hutch.

My condolences, hope you eventually end up in a living situation where nobody will do stupid shit to your pets.
>>
>>2021126
Yeah, I don't know why people think all animals suffer when they're in cages. My boy was terrified to go outside and it stressed him a lot, in fact he was relaxed the most when he was inside his cage. Now he just got decapitated by some kittens and I can't even bring myself to retrieve the corpse.
>>
>>2021121
This breaks my heart, poor little piggy...

I wouldn't be able to handle this, I'd never speak to my mother again. :/
>>
>temporary move while house is being worked on
>have a cat that was used to going outside, but converted her to indoor life while in this new place for safety reasons
>very scared at first but warms up
>brother is sleeping over one day
>I repeatedly tell him to not let my cat outdoors no matter what even if she wants to go out
>tell this to him often, until he is able to finish my sentence for me
>wake up next morning and make breakfast
>notice I haven't seen kitty, not panicked because she often sleeps late
>mentioned lack of kitty's presence
>brother, very nonchalantly, says he let the cat out 5 hours ago and she just booked it
>think he is joking for a moment because of the level tone
>spend the entire day sans dinner looking for her
>put up fliers, asked neighbors, set traps, visited shelters, searched daily
>tfw it's been 6 years and still don't know if she is dead or alive
>tfw brother never helped or even said sorry
>tfw he construed the situation to be my fault for having a cat
>tfw brother was the one to actually pick out the cat for me when she was a kitten

You learn to bottle your hate and disappointment after a while
>>
>have cat I rescued as a week old kitten
>strictly indoor
>boyfriend is a "hurr cat must b free" types
>big surprise hasn't had a cat live past eight
>go to work
>get a call while I'm on shift
>he let the cat outside because she "looked sad" and ran over her when he was leaving the driveway

I dumped him on the spot and I still have a burning hatred for him
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.