[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There is something wrong with my cat. he other day I noticed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1357087577301.jpg (38 KB, 450x337) Image search: [Google]
1357087577301.jpg
38 KB, 450x337
There is something wrong with my cat. he other day I noticed she was coughing and retching as if she had a hairball, this happens every so often because she is very fluffy but usually it passes and does not affect anything else.

She has no voice, her meow is low and raspy, as is her purring, throat noises and when she tried to hiss at my new kitten it was the same. It has been like this the last few days along with the retching, she has so far brought nothing up.
Other than this she has been fine and acting normal. She has been grooming, eating, drinking, using the toilet and been affectionate.
Just she wakes herself up sometimes when she coughs.

Is there something seriously wrong with her?

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>2021084
Vet
>>
>>2021087
Thats the plan but any ideas for now?
>>
>>2021088
I'm sure somebody else will come along and be able to give better advice than me, I'm not an expert myself, but if i were you I would just keep making sure she's eating, drinking, and using the bathroom normally until you can bring her to a vet. It could be nothing but it's worth having her checked out.
>>
>>2021084
Get it checked asap. My cat had respitory problems because of an internal growth pushing on his lungs.
>>
>>2021084
What I wanna know is what happened to that cat's ears.
>>
Partial blockage in the throat? Take to a vet
>>
Definitely post an update with what your vet says, OP, because my cat has been going through something very similar. I took her to the vet several times and they never found anything wrong with her, but it still happens. Makes me so nervous, dude.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.