[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are your pets /fit/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1450736116681.png (145 KB, 1354x372) Image search: [Google]
1450736116681.png
145 KB, 1354x372
are your pets /fit/
>>
>>2021059
>Roiding out a housecat for sick gains.
>>
I would do something like this to my cat if I had the attention span.
>>
>>2021059
I don't see the point.
>>
I had a chihuahua who was ridiculously muscular. So as I let the fucker outaide she'd zip around the yard for hours on end at full speed. She was crazy fast and could jump real high too. I never needed to walk the damn thing.
>>
My staffie is pretty ripped. Not through any specific training, she just really enjoys digging up big rocks and dragging chunks of tree around.
>>
>>2022189
My cat used to be badass that would climb to the top of my dresser to reach the bag of treats. Now she's sedentary as fuck. I want her to be a champ.

But yeah there's really not point other than my own curiosity.
>>
>>2021059
>i plan on putting it on an EC stack

i hope the pic was just funny pasta
i hope no anon actually gave his cat fucking ephedrine and caffeine
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.