[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any advice?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Lilly.jpg (100 KB, 802x802) Image search: [Google]
Lilly.jpg
100 KB, 802x802
So, i'm going on a trip today and i'm going to let my dog alone for 15 days.
The dog will be feed by a friend, other than that she will probably be left alone most of the time.
I still have one hour before i have to go to the airport, anything that i should do with/for her before going?
>>
how old is your dog?
She should eat at least twice a day, remember that your friend must take her out too.
>>
>>2020815
Unfortunely he can't take her out, but he will probably bring his dog here sometimes and they will play, so she will at least spend some energy.
She's one year and a half old.
>>
>>2020817
Can't she just stay with your friend?
>>
>>2020819
No, his house is not big enough for two dogs, besides his dog is a male and may breed with her if they're left alone for too long, what will happen if he take's her to his house.
>>
>>2020817
>he can't take her out
and where is she going to piss and shit?
>>
>>2020822
We live in the suburbs and she's trained to not piss and shit in the inside, this isn't a problem.
>>
Are you fucking kidding me?
>>2020813
>leaving dog alone for two weeks
>someone will come over and feed her
>>2020817
>person won't take her outside
>these visits may provide brief dog and human company
>>2020821
>neither OP's nor friend's dogs are fixed
>>2020825
>lives in the suburbs but friend nearby enough to come over every day (hopefully at least twice a day) doesn't have a house big enough to look after your dog
>couldn't get a damn neighbourhood kid to dog-sit for you
>dog is presumably going to have to go to the bathroom inside against her training
>she's going to chew and make mess out of boredom
>person visiting presumably isn't going to clean up her mess
>>
op, you're going to come back to a dead dog and a destroyed house.
>>
>>2020840
This.
And shitted up house, too.
>>
>>2020825
What the fuck? A dog can't hold its bladder for two weeks. This has to be bait.
4/10 making me reply
>>
>>2020817
There's no reason he shouldn't be able to walk both his dog and yours, holy shit. If he has time to walk a dog, he has time to walk yours with it. He only needs to combine the activities.

>>2020821
Fix your fucking animals, holy shit, it's like you're neanderthals. Why would you be okay with him bringing his male dog over at all in the first place if this was the case? You're almost clinically retarded, fuck.

>>2020825
Dumb. As. Shit.
>>
>>2020849
>implying OP ever walks their dog anyway
This is bait. Sage the bait.
>>
>>2020817
well, at least tell your friend to send you a daily message confirming that your dog is ok.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.