[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys, could one of you identify what breed (mix) this dog
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 20151220_150508.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
20151220_150508.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
Hey guys, could one of you identify what breed (mix) this dog is? She's adopted and is an estimated 10 years old
>>
File: 20151220_150849.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20151220_150849.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>
Lab and I don't know what else. Maybe german shepherd, pic related.

Also your dog is fat.
>>
>>2020398
But she's also very cute OP :3
>>
she's got liver problems, that's why.

We think Kangal/labrador or Chinook/something else
>>
>>2020403
Kangals and chinooks are pretty rare. The odds are very unlikely. Anatolian shepherd, possibly.
>>
>>2020409
That's the person from whom we adopted her said. We're not sure, but Anatolian Shepherd and Kangal are the same breed. Kangal is the Turkish name
>>
>>2020419

just think of how many people say they have a siamese cat
>>
>>2020390
Brown recluse.
>>
>>2020419
>Anatolian Shepherd and Kangal are the same breed
No, they aren't.
>>
>>2020513
Kankal, Akbas and Karabas are just variations of the Anatolan Shepherd breed. They often are seen as seperate breeds though, even though they're not.

We're going to do a DNA test, that should clear it up
>>
>>2020390
Anatolian.
>>
Its a gsdxlab
>>
>>2020390
bastard of two mutts
>>
>>2020390
I grew up with labs and it definitely looks like she has some in her. The ears are a shepard dog or something.

What's her temperament like? She looks very sweet.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.