[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am definitely not a misanthrope, I love many aspects of my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20151122_135935.jpg (583 KB, 1920x1088) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151122_135935.jpg
583 KB, 1920x1088
I am definitely not a misanthrope, I love many aspects of my humanity. But whenever I really stop and think about what the human race has done do this planet, I feel sick to my stomach. I try not to focus on the news, but as much as I try to ignore it, these concerns keep coming back. Sometimes I worry how human wars and conquest will affect nature, and I understand how humans operate. We have no regard for the natural world, humans don't care about maintaining sustainability as long as the money keeps flowing in. We nearly destroyed a lot of bird populations through the usage of DDT in the 20th century, and I understand that unless the human race grows up, another large scale event might occur, and we risk losing the beautiful creatures we share our home with. I'd rather die living in a world with the animals I know and love, than watch them die slowly because of human intervention. We have no place in destroying the homes and exhausting the food sources of these magnificent animals. I've obviously been placed on this earth for a reason, I can find peace in my life through helping the birds through injury and illness, so they can be free again. I know that's what I'm here to do. Why is the human race so fucking brain dead? Can they not set what they're doing, or do they just not care?
>>
Welp, the key is to make it so that you are happier than them. They want to be stockbrokers and swim in hookers because the rap vids tell them to.

We just need to have more fun and lighten up, but hold true to what is right, and speak out.
Have fun, make friends, and if you can show them what nature can do, they will start to understand. I've posted so many scientific plant and bug names that other people have been posting them too, do you know how much knowledge their accessibility makes?

Help people learn the sciencey names and understand that most things are named after dicks. Help them get how funny it is, that even smart people try and name stuff like that. That common sense like COMMONERS had was actually wisdom. Nobles were boggled by the way commoners did shit, but now we know that living with dogs inside your castle makes you healthy. We know that nobility is as silly as a dyed poodle, because that is what it is.
>>
>>2021484
And in the long run, we have spread the means for new speciation. Hawaii wasn't covered in as many flowers as it is now. It didn't have enough constantly blooming flowers to support hummingbirds, but now it does. We are witnessing speciation. We brought dandelions everywhere and they are able to destroy our roads, and fix the soil that we so carelessly trample. They help you digest fatty food.

Nature changes, and even if life gets set back to bacteria, Keep in mind that 99% of known species went extinct in the dinosaur age. everything you know spewed from that bottleneck like a phallic champagne top.

Kids shows are coping with this. Kids know about extinction and mutation.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpqI9q0YAUs
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.