[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i'm going to my parents house over the holidays for two
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
i'm going to my parents house over the holidays for two weeks...should i leave my 3 year old cat in my apartment and have my neighbor feed her every day or should i bring her along?
>>
Take the kitty
feed the neighbor
>>
>>2020182
come on arent you guys supposed to be like animal experts or something
>>
Depends on your kitty's temperament. If she's very social and attached to you, it'd probably be more stressful to leave her behind. If she's fairly independent and/or you know she hasn't done well with adjusting to change in the past (many cats don't), let her stay in your apartment.
>>
2 weeks is nothing. You're better of getting the neighbour to feed and if possible play with the cat.
>>
I always bring my kitty's to my moms. She sees them as her grandchildren because she knows she will never have real ones. It's quite sad for us all
>>
>>2020258
You wanted me to lol, and I lol'd.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.