[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cat should die?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: Photo0457.jpg (2 MB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
Photo0457.jpg
2 MB, 1944x2592
Ok /an/. My sister says if I break the cats neck, it's murder.
Cat is 15 and has bad cancer.
She says me killing other pets is murder not mercy,
WTF do I do.
Idea now is wait for quality of life to go before I break neck.
Honestly I think it's a good idea. It's worked before.
Any help?
>>
Just take it to the fucking vet.
Or shoot it.
But just because you break something's neck does not mean it is dead.
>>
>>2018984
you got to a vet and put it to sleep
>>
Vet = money + heartheak for mum.
Could it just "die in it's sleep"?

My sis has locked it in her room while she's down for christmas. Poor bugger is in renal failer. just want it to die quietly..... and cheaply.
>>
>>2018989

If your sister is going to be that way, just find a way to film its last moments.

If she insists on being a cunt and letting the cat suffer, make sure she knows about it.

As far as poisoning the cat, it's potentially more painful than going naturally. Just take the fucking cat to the vet and bite the bullet. God, did everyone in your family inherit Mom's nega-balls?
>>
>>2018989
Go hold him underwater and watch him struggle for life, your cat doesnt want to die, wanting death is a human thing.
>>
Do not take this upon yourself, you will make the cat's last bit of time agonizing - moreso than it otherwise was. Find a visiting vet that can put it down, or find a nearby vet. Break into your sister's room- google how to take a door off the hinges, you don't need to damage the house to do so. Get in, get the cat, take her to the vet.

Or lie to your sister about going to the vet with her to get her prescribed pain meds. Speak to the vet ahead of time and tell her your sister is very resistant to putting the cat down but that the cat's suffering very badly if you want, but really once you're there the vet will push for the cat to be put down if it's as bad as you say. And it's a lot harder to say no to a doctor than it is a brother who wants to break a cat's neck.
>>
or you could just let the cat die naturally, which is simply a part of being alive, someone isn't a monster for letting an animal die naturally instead of putting it down

if it isn't your cat then it isn't your place to end its life

i get that you care and see it as doing the cat a favour, but natural death is something that happens and killing your sister's cat is only going to put a wedge between the two of you
>>
File: Photo0452.jpg (2 MB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
Photo0452.jpg
2 MB, 1944x2592
OP here.
30 femanon. Cat is my cat. I want him to go painless and easy. This is my furbaby. I'll kill him if I have to.
Help my make his passing easy.
>>
>>2018989
>cheaply
So basically you don't give a shit about the cat, you just want to get rid of something that bothers you.

How about instead of being a huge dickweed like you are, you just fucking leave it alone? If your sister and your mom want to be responsible for the cat, let them be responsible for it. If they want to see the cat die slowly of a painful disease, that's on them. If you actually care about the animal, you'll want to euthanize it at the vet since that's the quickest, cleanest, least painful option for everyone.

Now, since you DON'T care about the cat, evidently, do NOT try to kill it. You're inevitably going to be careless and end up causing it extreme pain before it goes, which may not be murder, but it's an super fucking shitty thing to do.

TL;DR Just don't. Just fucking leave it alone if you don't give a shit.
>>
>>2019016
Thats not making it easy for him it is making it easy for you ya selfish cunt.
As i said before wanting death is a human thing, Animals want to live until their very last fucking breath, let him die naturally.
>>
Jesus christ, /an/. If it's dying of renal failure and cancer, then OP should just snap it's neck instead of letting it drag out. You should just take it to the fucking vet and have it euthanized, it's not that expensive but whatever.

>>2019017
How the fuck can you act like you give a shit about OP's cat when you are supporting his sister letting it 'die slowly of a painful disease'?
>>
>>2019016
let your kitty die naturally, it's almost more cruel to take away it's life just because you'll be sad
Plus won't you feel worse being your cats demise rather than natural causes?
>>
Take it to a vet and have it euthanized.

If money is an issue, call various vet clinics in your area to see if anyone will do payment plans, or a reduced fee. Or take it to your local animal control.

Start a GoFund Me. Put up a PayPal address. Hell, I'll donate $25 towards it.

Don't let this cat continue to suffer but don't give it an unclean death either.
>>
>>2018984
yous trolling fa.m
>>
File: oiCwih9.jpg (22 KB, 367x500) Image search: [Google]
oiCwih9.jpg
22 KB, 367x500
>>2019026
I like watching animals suffer in excruciating pain.
Pst nothing personal kid
>>
murder is the intentional killing of another human being. cats aren't human beings. killing a cat is not murder.

don't try to break its neck, you'll fuck it up and it won't die. euthanasia should not be very expensive.
>>
>>2019007
That's because drowning is a shit way to die and even most suicidal people can't make themselves drown. I tried it several times growing up. The body naturally fights it because it sucks so much
>>
look op, If there is no way of convincing you not to take it to vet and have it put down just shoot it. Take it from your sisters room (pick the lock or remove the door from its hinges). give them a nice last meal and bring them somewhere nice where the cops wont get called. Then shoot the cat. But you should take it to the vet and put it down. wait for your sister and mom to come home and let them say good bye to the cat one last time then bring it to the vet. Just dont let them stop you.
>>
I swear you white fucks are a virus.
Just fucking euthanize it!

>cheaply
You never cared for the fucking cat at all ya fucking dick!
>>
hey kitten why are you so cute
http://koigakubo.seesaa.net/
>>
I'll tell you waht you should do? Take the cat to the vet when it's quality of life decreases and it is suffering then ask them to put it down through euthanasia. Then take yourself and jump into a pig vat, inject fuel in your veins and set yourself a light (srs). It's really that fucking easy.
>>
Cats have extremely flexible musculoskeletal systems, breaking their neck is a terrible idea. It's going to take some serious brute force and they can flex their spine at ridiculous angles without any harm- you are not going to feel like a compassionate angel of mercy yanking on your cat's head for fifteen minutes while it twists and yowls and fights you. Stop being so fucking wet and take it to a vet.
>>
>>2019016
You're thirty years old and still live with your mother?
>>
>>2018984
the cost to put down a cat by the vet in the high priced area where I live is only 45 dollars. OP just go beg for change if you're that much of a selfish poorfag

and take him to the fucking vet
>>
>>2019016
>claims to want to kill it painless and easy
>calls it "my furbaby"
>"Help my make his passing easy"

>Vet = money
>just want it to die quietly..... and cheaply.

I don't believe you. You claim you love it when you refuse to pay the money for the best method of killing a pet that's suffering just because it costs money and would rather break it's neck which is easy to not do right and just put it through a lot more pain.
>>
If you're that cheap then just dump it as a shelter and say it's a stray. It'll be put down for sure.
>>
tell one of your friends to kidnap your cat while he's outside. I did that for one of my friend
>>
I tried breaking a ducks neck once (had been brutally attacked by crows, had no chance of surviving), might have been because it was young and more malleable, but breaking its neck didn't just quickly happen and when it did break it still seemed it took some time to die (not long, but it wasn't as instant as I hoped). Kinda felt like shit afterwards, if I'm to do something like that again then I would do something more like decapitation.
>>
File: tuly.jpg (66 KB, 512x911) Image search: [Google]
tuly.jpg
66 KB, 512x911
>tfw lost my pet yesterday

fuck you OP don't be a cheap fag she was bleeding from the uterus and died in surgery 11 years old.

break a pet's neck what a fucking chimp
>>
>>2020489
That's a damn cute Chi anon. I'm sorry you lost her.
>>
>>2018984
Just let the cat die on it's own. Things have been dying naturally for all of time. What do you know?
>>
>>2018984
put her in the freezer, she'll fall asleep gently
>>
>>2020498
This. The cat will pick a spot of its choosing, lay down and die. Cant get any simpler than that.
>>
>>2020489
$leep tight pupper :(
>>
>>2018984
Don't make your cat's last experience on earth be being absolutely horrified as the person she trusted tries to break her spine.

Euthanasia done by a vet is the right choice.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.