[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
name
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 101_2186[1].jpg (80 KB, 800x472) Image search: [Google]
101_2186[1].jpg
80 KB, 800x472
Should I name my dachshund Strelok or Bjorn? The dad looks like pic related, except he's black, brown, and white. Very unique looking dogs. Strelok means shooter in Ukrainian/Russian, and Bjorn obviously means bear. I'm going to train him in Russian but I'm torn because he looks like a little bear.
>>
Name him Stroszek.
>>
>>2018819
after the accordion guy?
>>
>>2018813
Wtf kind of bears are you used to looking at?
>>
>>2018838
he looks like this but very, very tiny
>>
>>2018847
See an eye doctor.
>>
>>2018848
see an autism doctor cause you obviously cannot understand metaphors and similes
>>
>>2018854
>>2018854
Not even that guy, but what the fuck are you talking about. Nothing you said is a metaphor or a similie.
Is english not your first language or
>>
File: abba i do i do i do.png (375 KB, 550x500) Image search: [Google]
abba i do i do i do.png
375 KB, 550x500
>>2018813
>Bjorn
Are you an ABBA fan?
Love the band btw.
>>
>>2018860
And this guy needs to go back to first grade, reread the passage, F-, apply yourself.

a figure of speech involving the comparison of one thing with another thing of a different kind, used to make a description more emphatic or vivid (e.g., as brave as a lion, crazy like a fox ).
>>
Is this the breeder you are looking at?
http://www.camsdachshunds.com/about.html
>>
>>2018813
>very unique
>literally "very the only one of its kind"
>this is a common thing
whelp, that's my contribution to this thread
>>
>>2018813
Strelok. Then you can go innazone with your dogstalker
>>
>>2018970
very special
very original
very unique

The fact is unique doesn't always mean one of its kind. The etymology does, but it can be used to mean "special"
>>
Stop fucking with the breed. Dachshunds are not supposed to be white. They're officially dapple, black and tan or tan/red/shaded red. White is a defect. Pie bald is the colour you're looking at and it's a defect in the colour gene. It's like a dachshund shouldn't have blue eyes either that's usually from breeding dapple to dapple and that literally creates fucked up dachshunds. This is how lafora happened. Stop.
>>
>>2018874
Metaphor: My dog is a bear
Simile: My dog is like/similar to a bear
Simile: My dog looks like a bear.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.