[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
bath cats
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: whiskers-sam.jpg (18 KB, 400x272) Image search: [Google]
whiskers-sam.jpg
18 KB, 400x272
cat has dandruff, vet says to bathe it once a day with medicated shampoo, cat hates bath, should i bathe cat or just leave alone hopefully dandruff goes away
>>
Think for just a moment for what you have just explained to /a/. Your cat has a medical condition- however small or large; and you have the treatment. You PAID money for a vet to examine your cat, and got their professional advice at a markup. Your only concern is cat tantrums which will eventually fade as it becomes routine.

Seriously soul brother just come on.
>>
>cat cat while sleeping
>put sleeping cat in crate
>put sleeping cat crate in shower
>>
>>2017830
Serious question? ...Does this work. I have a cat that hates water and baths but she really needs a good shower. I usually use a washrag to bathe her. I Don't want to traumatized the cat either but she goes bat shit crazy whenever she gets sprayed with water, no matter the gentleness of the stream.
>>
>>2017850
No.
>>
>>2017850
I usually just grab my cat by the mane and hold her head down and zip tie her back legs. I don't have any problems but she hates it.
>>
Once per day seems too much. Suggestion... Use tub with just a couple of inches of warm water Stand kitty in it and hold by scruff Wet your other hand and. Gently. Wash Begin at head and work down make it enjoyable by scratching where she likes it best Use your voice calmly be very patient and wetting her with your fingers, that is dont pour water on her until she is already wetted washed and ready to rinse Patience at first makes subsequent baths easier
>>
>>2017850
You would traumatize the fuck out of her if you did that lmao
>>
Use treats, dude. Find out what food makes your cat go absolutely batshit, be it tuna, chicken, store bought cat treats, cat nip, whatever, and keep that on hand while you're bathing her. Give her some treats whenever she's being good, use them to lure her into the bath, etc, and after a couple sessions she'll start to make the connection between bath time and getting treats. I do this whenever I have to give my kitties oral medicine and it always helps a fuckton. Don't give her the treats outside of bathtime, by the way, or she won't get it.
>>
>>2017872
>grab my cat by the mane and hold her head down and zip tie her back legs
Are you HITLER?
>>
>>2017872
This all before you put it in the toilet?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.