[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Viperkeeper
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (140 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
140 KB, 1920x1080
Is he, dare I say, the most stupid and idiot cunt that you can read online?
>>
The dude has a PhD in Physics and has probably been keeping hots longer than you've been alive. No matter what you think, he's stayed breathing by doing something right.
>>
>>2014728
>PhD in Physics
Really qualyfied to talk about phyiscs. Not the subject being /an/ I guess

> been keeping hots longer than you've been alive.
That's what his fans keep saying and I don't understand why, because he uses it to say whatever he wants, complain about things he does and basically shitposting everywhere he can.
>>
>>2014726
Some context here please?
>>
>people actually pay to watch him do cage maintenance
>>
>>2014726
There's something that really irks me about people mass keeping snakes in those shitty little tubs.
>>
>>2014752
>A fat guy who one day started owning venomous snakes
Complains about people who want to own venomous snakes
>A fat guy who complains about people mistakes handling snakes
Make handling mistakes with their own snakes
>A fat guy who keeps snakes with no antivenom in thousands of miles
Complains about people who keep venomous snakes
>A fat guy who owns mutations of snakes
Complains about people owning mutations of snakes
>A fat guy who complains about the people who breeds mutation of snake
Produce hybrids and then talk about them like it was a mistake, like his snakes can swift cages whenever they want and ended in some sort of orgy.
>A fat guy who insults almost anyone who has been bitten whatever the reason was
Was bitten once and has been about to several other times
>A fat guy who complains about people not knowing what kind of species do they have because some subsubspecies miss labeled
Owns a cobra without knowing what it is and turning out it was a spitting one.

And it can go on and on but I guess you start to get the point.
>>
>>2014758
So basically a hypocrite.

What's the logic of complaining about people who own venomous snakes, while having venomous snakes? He thinks he's the know it all isn't he?
>>
>>2014754
The same way bugguy keeps his critters in Tupperware containers.
>>
File: dong handler.jpg (19 KB, 353x468) Image search: [Google]
dong handler.jpg
19 KB, 353x468
>>
>>2014758
>Owns a cobra without knowing what it is and turning out it was a spitting one.

How in the fuck
>>
I like his Indonesian King Elvis, and his Gaboon Gabby.

Or am I not allowed to do that?
>>
>>2014794
>Or am I not allowed to do that?

What kind of redditish question is that? Did you understand any of OP points?
>>
>>2014758
What does his fatness have to do with anything
>>
>>2014796
I fully understand his points. I don't watch viperkeeper videos that have him ranting about internet trolls or whatever, I just like looking at his snakes.

But this is 4chan, and sometimes the hatred(or autism) runs so deep that you're not allowed to like anything of his. And I really do love Elvis.
>>
>>2014758
So he is the Snake Chris Chan?
>>
>>2014782
He's probably exaggerating or taking something that was said out of context.

Clearly this poster is a nitpicking autist
>>
>>2014758
So, are you the guy who is always posting hots on here?

I don't keep hots and other than the chemistry of the venom I have very little interest in hots. But you're making a lot of claims here and I'm seeing very little evidence to back them up. I get that this is the internet and people tend to sling mud towards the most prominent figure in any subculture. You seem pretty angry, and angry tends to lead people down the road of being irrational.
>>
>>2014843
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgUeE69yBFc

Tell me how anything of what I said is exaggeration or something taken out of context, then come and tell me again who is the autist.

Obviously everybody can missidentify a snake, for me it's really weird being a naja but anyone can fail on snake ID or simply buy something that was wrong labeled.

What you don't do next is make a video complaining about people who don't know what they have.

Note how not being sure of what it is, he's not using protection glasses anyway. YOLO.

>>2014852
Nope. Never posted any pic here.

I understand your point, Too much words with no evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oo6eFBKRYQ4
16:40 with the previous post.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7iSGx3skAw&list=UUUtdmXEDHdSHPZP37n_Bymw&index=63
Free handling a Kin Cobra.
You can see over the internet how he does "research" on any potential buyer and if he ever free handled a snake he doesn't sell any (I'm from Europe in case you think of me as an unhappy customer). There's a guy called Chrisweet or something like that talking about it with the example of a green mamba.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euUtR_E2A8o
9:05 talks about having no antivenom for that snake, Many other videos refer to other kind of snakes.
You can see on FB where he complains about people not having a protocol stablished.

In that same video you can see how he talks about how bad morphs and hybrids are talking in front of the hybrid that he created and was selling.
You can search for a while and you will see that he had a leucistic Elaphe.

I think thinks proves big part of my claims, I spent a while watching videos on Youtube just for this answer.
>>
>>2014799
Because being fat is shameful and makes you less of a person
>>
>>2015042
it actually makes you more of a person
get it ?
hehe
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.