[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My pug has been dragging her ass against the carpet for a while
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: Snapchat-6362914453452644831.jpg (175 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-6362914453452644831.jpg
175 KB, 540x960
My pug has been dragging her ass against the carpet for a while now and keeps scratching herself non stop.

Vet said it wasn't fleas or anything serious. He prescribed my dog a lotion for dermatitis, pills, and gave her a shot.

Hasn't worked and it's been a month

Any home remedies or something that works?
Is it a hot spot?
>>
She also scratches her stomach/side so much that she is losing hair on that area and sometimes she makes her nipple bleed
>>
File: Snapchat--6681298390350943142.jpg (165 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat--6681298390350943142.jpg
165 KB, 540x960
This is what the vet prescribed but nothing happened....
>>
What kind of food are you feeding her? Sounds like a food allergy. Also, it might help if you bathe her in oatmeal-based shampoo
>>
>>2012620
shes got worms nigga
>>
>>2012706
I give her blue buffalo but she has recently stop taking a like to eat so I started to mix wet dog food with it and she eats it up.

>>2012711
You really think so?
>>
>>2012755
Could be an allergy to grains and/or yeast in the food or to the type of meat
>>
File: grain-free-dog-food.jpg (27 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
grain-free-dog-food.jpg
27 KB, 350x350
>>2012620
3 days ago, but I care about your dog.

My dog had a hot spot on his tail. He would not stop licking it and chewing it. It drove us all crazy. I didn't be leave it was a food allergy because it started way after, like 3 or 4 months, after I changed his food. Finally, I started feedin him a grain free food and it took about a month of progress until he finally fucking left his tail alone.

I think blue buffalo is grain free, but he still could be allergic to it. My old roommate would feed her dog that and the dog's shits never stopped being nasty. ..."but it's expensive, it's good for him". Jesus Christmas just try a new food.

Op I assume you know how to introduce a new food to you dogs diet...slowly. pic related, helped my pup.
>>
I should add that vet cut off part of his tail and prescribed lotion...never once mentioned it could be an allergy.

Lady I would run into while walking my dog always told me it was an allergy. It took me way too long to believe her.
>>
>>2014358
Why did they cut off part of your dog's tail? Why did you agree to cutting off the tail? Why do people think that vets own their dogs?
>>
File: image.jpg (532 KB, 540x3629) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
532 KB, 540x3629
>>2012620
> Pugs
Absolutely Disgusting.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.