[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My cat died. I didn't know what to do so I took him to the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (130 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130 KB, 640x1136
My cat died. I didn't know what to do so I took him to the vet for cremation. I wish I didn't. I wish I washed him and trimmed his nails and shined his coat and bought a nice set of beads and put him in a basket with flowers and toys and out the basket on a raft and set it on fire and pushed it to burn until it sank at this really nice spot in the woods I run at. I wish I had. I was so devestated. I wish I printed his paw with ink and gotten it tattood on me where he would always knead me when I slept. I loved him so much. My sweet boy.
>>
File: neutral-suspicious.png (7 KB, 198x214) Image search: [Google]
neutral-suspicious.png
7 KB, 198x214
>>
File: i_hug_that_feel.png (42 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
i_hug_that_feel.png
42 KB, 500x461
>>2011820
I know how you feel, I've lost pets over the years, and that regret, that... wish... that I could've done more for my little friend always haunt me.
>>
With cremation, you'll get the ashes back and he will always be with you.
>>
>>2011820
There is a place out here that cremates your pet takes the ashes and mixes them in cement and pours them in a mold like a cat/dog paw print with their names engraved on it then you bring it home and put it next to the door, in the flower garden in your room etc.
A friend just had one done for his dog.
>>
>>2011866
I was considering mixing him into clay and making an urn for my ashes with it for when I die.
>>
>>2011820
>put ashes in little vial
>make necklace
>hang necklace on the wall over his favorite spot
Just what I would do.
Be strong senpai.
>>
File: neutral-suspicious.png (11 KB, 198x214) Image search: [Google]
neutral-suspicious.png
11 KB, 198x214
>>2011867
>>
You're just grieving. It wouldn't have made s difference what you did, what mattered was how he lived, not what you did with his body.

Cremation isn't so bad, you can take him with you wherever you go. I cremated one of my dogs because unlike any of the others she didn't have a place she enjoyed other than by my side, so there was no other appropriate place to set her to rest but with me.

Additionally I've heard you can compress pet ashes into diamonds so you could do that and then wear him. I want to do this with all my pets and dead spouses and eventually have a huge gorgeous brooch or ring of everything that ever loved me. Wouldn't that be fun? Normies be like "nice ring" then I be like "thanks it's my cats"
>>
>>2012247
>thanks it's my cats

Kek'd well
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 450x351) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 450x351
>>2011820
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.