[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody here expert on parrots? I have a problem. I bought 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6
File: CAM00440[1].jpg (970 KB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
CAM00440[1].jpg
970 KB, 2560x1920
Anybody here expert on parrots? I have a problem. I bought 2 new parakeets,one with the black stripes on the head is male,the blue-belly one is female. Male didn't make any resistance,and made himself comfy with human presence- The problem is the female.

Everytime i try to touch her,she hides away or start to flap around the cage violently. I tried to take her on the bed with me,like i did with the male,trying to have a more "face-to-face" speaking,but nothing works. I even tried hand feeding and all these tricks,but she's a stubborn and wont make any progress in the relationship. She really fear human hands. As soon as i go to touch her,she start screaming "KYYY KYYY KYYY KYY" or pluck my fingers really hard, until i go away. I really want to bond with her, and make her understand that we are not bad people,but im at a blank point and dont know what to do anymore. Anybody have suggestions? Because my hands are start to hurting really badly and becoming all red,due to all the plucks.
The parrets are around 2 months old,plus they are with us since 2 weeks. Bought them from a professional pet shop.

(pic related are my parakeets)
>>
Look up the parrot wizard. You'll thank me. He has a bunch of videos on training and socializing birds. It will work for parakeets too.
>>
That budgie looks sick. Is she standing like this most of the time?
>>
>>2010977

Lmao no of course,i've read that they stay like this when they sense danger or something like that. She eat,drink water and sleep normally like the other one

>>2010975

Parrot wizard? Never heard of. And btw im not so sure it will work,i've already followed some tips from a very good guy on yt taming birds in general
>>
2 weeks isn't long at all for some birds, and she obviously isn't ok with you trying the way you're trying... take it slow with her, and stop being in a rush... if she's uncomfortable with your hands putting them on her or close enough for her to bite isn't helping...

with budgies males are generally less standoffish than females... there's exceptions, but yeah... this makes the males easier to bond with most of the time...

you need to be patient and get her used to you before you grab her... don't treat her the way you treat the male cuz they're not the same bird (birds do have their own personalities, even ones as small as a budgie), and treating them exactly the same isn't productive... keep yourself at a distance that she doesn't freak out about... wait 'til she doesn't freak out about you changing food and water (if she does) before you put your hand in the cage and close to her... watch her body language and take shit slow... talk to her, eye contact and blinking help a lot too... sit by the cage without touching it etc etc etc
>>
>>2010981

following tricks and tips for 2 weeks and then saying "this doesn't work" isn't at all how you bond with a skittish bird... consistency and patience are important if you care...

why do you have a nestbox btw? they're too young to use it...
>>
>>2010990
>>2010981

+ btw when a budgie is puffed up and defensive they tend to just make their faces look huge and actually face whatever is bothering them... eating, sleeping, and even playing don't mean nothing is wrong... that doesn't look defensive at all to me desu...
>>
>>2010989

I'd figured it out,i was just wondering why there's difference of bonding. I mean,she see me and the male getting along togheter,so i tough that she might feel a bit more comfortable..

>>2010994

i dunno,she doesnt seems to have any type of illness. maybe she's only angry to me
>>
>>2010996

it probably does help that she sees you both interact, but she still is gonna need her time...

birds are very good at hiding illness... anything unusual is a potential cause for concern... sitting like that, and being fluffed up are concerning, and she's not facing you + you're far away so it really doesn't look defensive... i could be wrong, i'm not with her, but i think you should keep an eye on her to be safe and consider separating them

have you ever had birds before?
>>
>>2010999

>checked

I always keep an eye on them,in fact they are literally 2 step away from my computer "battle-station".

>have you ever had birds before?

Yeah i did. I dont know how is it called in english,but in italian is "inseparabile" (check the picture link below). She was not mine tho,we had to babysit her during the middle week. She unfortunally passed away 1 month ago. And even with her it wasn't easy,the firs 2 weeks were a battle after battle ahah. But after sometimes,we were becoming really good pals

http://data.hdwallpapers.im/pretty_parakeets.jpg

(idk why it call those parakeets,maybe a different species? )
>>
File: 2346557623.jpg (256 KB, 936x1492) Image search: [Google]
2346557623.jpg
256 KB, 936x1492
>>2011000

pic related is the parrot i had before that passed away
>>
>>2010968
Unfortunately some of what you did is going to make it more difficult to deal with this bird. You've touched her while she was afraid of your hand. That makes her more afraid of your hand. You've removed your hand after being bitten which has taught her to bite your hand to get rid of the negative stimulus.

You should leave the door to the cage as often as possible so when she feels like coming out she will. Also spend time with her with the other bird. To get her used to your hand try placing it as close to her as you can without causing a negative reaction. Then leave it sitting still. After she becomes used to this try to get a little closer and so on.

Parrots are naturally afraid of hands. This is normal. A parrot that isn't afraid of hands has already had positive experience with them.
>>
>>2011011

Phew,i hope to have success. Thanks very much,your comment is really an encourage

>Also spend time with her with the other bird

I did this 20 minutes ago,placing them on my shoulder,and they were both fine,but ofc she didnt let me touch her,even tho i was petting the male. (she was fine tho,i did put my hand in her sight,not nearby)
>>
>>2011000

ok as long as you're doing that just keep doing it... it's just that i have budgies too and if i saw that even some of the time i'd be a little worried... just being honest...

that's a lovebird in english btw, a peach faced lovebird technically... and i'm sorry for your loss, i've lost budgies before and it's always really heartbreaking... birds just get to me more than any other pet...
>>
File: CAM00262.jpg (609 KB, 1800x1912) Image search: [Google]
CAM00262.jpg
609 KB, 1800x1912
>>2011018

Thanks,but even tho i got these 2 new one,i'll never forget her,she was literally my best friend

(pic related its my old bird,when her owner did trim her wings)

Btw since i can see you are an expert,do you suggest to trimm the wings when im about to tame them? Since i leave in a apartment,i dont want them to hurt themselves,like sometimes they flap around and slam into the wall or other objects when they fly free
>>
>>2011022
If you don't clip them you have to take extra precautions. The main things I worry about are escape, ceiling fans, hot stoves, and water. Escape means you have to be really alert when opening the door. Ceiling fans are deadly so you should turn them off when your bird is out. Really you should do that whether or not you clip the wings because they can still surprise you with strength. Hot things like stoves are more of a danger. A parrot will drown if it lands in deep enough water that it can't get out of. Toilets, sinks, and washing machines are examples. You should always watch a parrot that is outside of its cage. If a parrot lands in water and you get it out quickly it will live. Ceiling fans and hot stoves are less forgiving.

To me flying is rewarding to the bird and you. Some people argue that clipping the wings makes it more reliant on you and makes it bond with you more. In my experience this is not true. Flying requires tons of energy and evolution has designed your bird's brain to conserve energy. It would much rather hop on your finger and get a lift than fly to where it wants to go,. So if it knows you will take it somewhere it wants to go it will hop on your finger. Shoulders are more stable than fingers so it will like those even more for long trips.

My cockatiels can all fly. When they see me walk in to the room and they want to hang out they will fly from the cage to my shoulder. Sometimes I'll be watching TV with them and they'll fly to their cage for food and then fly back to hang out again. Being able to fly doesn't stop you from bonding with a bird in my experience. It does make supervision outside the cage even more important.
>>
>>2011043
Also I've had them hit walls before. They know the wall is solid so the usually slow down before impact. It doesn't take them long to figure out how to turn though. I've never had it happened but windows can be worse because they don't look solid. I've read that it is best to bring the parrot to the window and tap the window while it is watching to get the idea across. I've always done this. Curtains can help too. They will softly slow a bird down and usually they will grab the fabric by sticking their toenails in to the holes in the fabric which prevents falls. Some of my cockatiels use the curtains as a perch. Supervision again is important outside of the cage. The toenails can get stuck in fabric and they might need your help getting lose. I've never had that happen in curtains for some reason but I have had them get stuck on my shirt and bedspread.
>>
>>2011022

what a cute bird, i've never been around a lovebird before... i've have 2 budgies and a green cheek conure, and i've had other budgies before that...

with my budgies i only clipped wings once and it was cuz one's mate had cancer and couldn't fly so i clipped her wings so they could sit in the garden outside of the cage together and go on the floor (she was getting mad at him for not being able to fly, and this stopped that), the rest i've only left fully flighted and i prefer it cuz they're just so small i don't feel comfortable with them possibly ending up on the floor (and they will do that) with my green cheek i did clip her wings initially, mostly for safety she was reckless with flying when i first got her, but it helps with bonding and training so i do recommend it in that sense as something non-permanent...but now that her wings are coming in i'm leaving them since the budgies are teaching her how to fly and she's well behaved...

i have a playground hanging from my ceiling, and my birds just do laps around the room and then back to their playground, there's a lot of open space so there isn't much to bang into and they avoid the walls on their laps... they just kind of do this on their own, and i never trained them to

i can say that 2 budgies i had did get out of their cage once outside, and one never left and went right back in, but her mate did fly off... i got lucky cuz he came right back and was whistling to me (i would whistle and he'd whistle back) and in spite of it being terrifying he was home in about 5 minutes at most... had i been unlucky that could've gone very differently though and that's the biggest risk with flighted birds...

i do think clipping for training and bonding can be a good idea, but i wouldn't clip a scared untrusting bird since it can damage trust, if you can have someone else do it and want it done i'd recommend doing it that way...
>>
>>2011053

Those are the reason why i want to clip them,only during the period of taming and bonding. Once they will adapt and listen to me,i let those grow back ofc. I really want to take them outside,because as i said,living in a apartment is not a really huge place to "fly around" or even play,because i have many objects and they cannot do as much as they would like in the apartment open garden outside
>>
>>2011053

i have 2 budgies and a green cheek* my bad...

basically it's personal preference, but my birds like flying so i don't feel ok permanently clipping wings... it's also really good exercise in addition to making them happy, and that's important especially for females, and birds like budgies who are prone to obesity... i would only do it to a bird before its first molt and after it knows it can fly... after that i wouldn't
>>
>>2011056

if you want to take them outside then yeah clipping their wings is good (they can get around though anyway), unless you want to take them out in their cage (which i do with my budgies) and then they can fly and get sunlight and fresh air + talk to other birds...

my conure goes outside with me too, but she has an aviator harness so it's safe that she can fly since she's on a leash (not that she even tries to she prefers to just sit on the back of my collar or on my shoulder), but with budgies they're so small you don't have that option ... at least i've never seen a harness that would be ok for a budgie anyway

definitely get someone else to clip their wings if you want that though, it's too soon to break their trust in you and that can do it
>>
>>2011056
I wouldn't rely on clipping the wings for taking them outside. The feathers grow back and having less efficient wings makes the muscles get stronger to compensate. Also when the wind blows it increases the lift and a gust can give them enough lift to get away from you.

You can flight train them but that requires unclipped wings and indoor training. I'm not sure how reliable it is.

What I would suggest is getting a harness or a flight suit with a leash. It will take time to get the parrot to a point where it isn't afraid of it and doesn't mind wearing it but once you do you have a way to safely allow your bird to explore outdoors and to pull it back in if a predator tries to get it,
>>
File: flightsuitpetitestart.jpg (15 KB, 400x262) Image search: [Google]
flightsuitpetitestart.jpg
15 KB, 400x262
>>2011060
They make flight suits small enough for budgies. I would expect other harness types do too.
>>
>>2011064

i have a flight suit, and a leash for it for my green cheek, and personally i wouldn't use this in place of a harness... the way the leash attaches into them sucks, and i've heard things about birds getting away (which i imagine is rare, but still) flight suits are good as diapers and not much else in my experience...
>>
Good news i guess (?)

First thing first,Grigori (the male white one) like to eat salad! I've discovered it just few moments ago. You guys suggest to give him salad only when he listen? Just as a threat?
>>
>>2011078
No, lettuce has 0 nutritional value and may cause diarrhea.
Try green beans instead, they love that shit.
>>
>>2011080

Im afraid i dont have green beans. If i cook normal beans (the brown ones) it's the same or nah?
>>
File: green-beans.jpg (240 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
green-beans.jpg
240 KB, 1600x1200
>>2011081
No, I mean the ones that are basically an immature pod.
>>
>>2011083

Oh those one? I think i can ge ta bunch for nothing,i just hope Grigori likes them. Do i need to complitely cook them? Or just soak them in running water?
>>
>>2011083
If not spinach, carrots and kale are very good for them too. Green and red pepper are fine but those seem to depend more on the particular budgie's taste.
>>
>>2011085
Just clean them. They love them raw.
>>
>>2011087

Thank you very much for the tip,i didnt really know that!
>>
There's something about these bean and beef burritos I get from walmart that cockatiels love. It has lots of protein so it is good for them. The mashed up beans stick to the beak on the inside and outside and it's funny watching them lick it off the inside of the top beak and try to wipe it off the outside. They seem to like eggs too. Also sweet coffee with a little bit of milk but don't let them get their fill. My birds would drink enough to give them the liquid shits if I let them. I stop them after 3 sips.
>>
>>2011078

lettuce isn't the best, spinach is good though... try cauliflower my birds love it, broccoli too and peppers are good my birds particularly like it when i pull the tops out and give them the seeds and the pepper to chew on

they love squash too, oatmeal, pasta, rice cakes (i stick them into the cage bars and they basically rip them apart for fun), fruits... basically find a list of bird safe foods and experiment to find what they like best and give that to them

off the top of my head: no avocados, tomatoes, eggplant, chocolate, or coffee

if they don't seem interested in a food try hanging it up like a toy and they'll taste it from playing with it...
>>
>>2011091

+ eggs, they like eggs a lot and can eat the shell as well (clean it first, i was then toast the shells a bit) and nuts in moderation
>>
>>2011092

i wash then toast the shells a bit*
>>
>>2011094
Something weird I noticed with my cockatiels is they love cayenne pepper. I had a cockatiel that liked to chew on the cord for my computer mouse. I got the idea that I'd cover it in cayenne pepper and the spice will deter him. So I took some tape and wrapped it so the sticky part was on the outside. I put cayenne pepper on the tape. The cockatiel loved it and started licking the cayenne pepper off. I was astonished.

Like one of the posters above I have also read that tomatoes and coffee are bad. A couple sips of coffee are harmless. Spaghetti with a tomato based sauce was harmless in any amount.

Onions were bad though. I sauteed some onions and put them in scambled eggs. The cockatiel liked the taste but threw up later.
>>
>>2011105

forgot about onions, i've never even tried...

yeah they love hot peppers, mine go crazy over jalepenos... which has led to unfortunate shit like me touching food on their plate, forgetting and then rubbing my eyes cuz i forget it burns

my conure would try to chew my phone charger, i just put my finger on her beak and tell her no and that works unless she's being particularly stubborn, in which case the only thing i can do is hide it cuz she gets relentless... she gets insanely stubborn...

my grandmother would give her quaker parrot some of her coffee, but i don't do that with my birds... i prefer they don't have caffiene, and i drink it black and really hot so that's the last thing i want

how are cockatiels generally? i've never had or been around one, but my s/o loves them and had one but was a kid and doesn't remember all the details... we talk about getting one eventually but i'm unsure if that's a good idea cuz of the dust, how bad is that? i honestly don't remember my uncle's umbrella cockatoo being dusty really but i was a kid and my aunt is obsessively clean
>>
>>2011106

+ i just imagine an umbrella cockatoo is significantly more powdery than a cockatiel...
>>
>>2011106
Cockatiels are not that powdery. I only notice it when they unruffle their feathers after preening. I don't know what to call it exactly. It is meant to set the feathers back in the right position and it starts with puffing up then a motion that is kind of a mix between a shiver and when a dog shakes water off. If it does that you'll see a little powder in the sun or on a dark colored shirt. They lose 2 or three down feathers a day. I never noticed any powder when I swept even when I looked in the dustpan. There's a million times more poop than powder and you get something the size of 2 BBs every couple hours. It doesn't stink but if you don't get it right away it hardens on the floor. Putting some water on it softens it right up though.

Cockatiels are pretty docile. They're quiet compared to other parrots. They're not known for talking but a few do learn to talk. You can teach them to whistle. If they aren't cage bound and are used to people they are very friendly. The good thing is if it is cage bound or afraid of hands the bite isn't very strong. Some cockatiels are cuddly based on what I see on youtube but mine have been very particular about where I touch them. They like being scratched on the neck and above. They feel like the belly and back are vulnerable soft spots. When they sit on my shoulder the like to preen my hair and cuddle with my face though.

They do learn to understand language. I notice that I usually develop some kind of body language between us. Like it can tell if I'm offering it a finger if it wants to get on it or if I'm telling it to get on the finger because you have to.

With food they can be picky especially when older. Unlike other parrots seeds can make up a larger portion of their food but you still want veggies, pellets, and stuff. A green bean for example can be intimidating because of its size but chopping it in to 2-3mm cubes makes it look more like food to them.
>>
>>2011107
I've never been around a U cockatoo but from what I hear they are much more powdery. I never did figure out a way to get them to stop chewing my mouse cord. I had some thick tough rubber tape. It was electrical tape but designed for high voltage so was thicker and tougher than what you normally think of as electrical tape. They can still chew through it but it takes forever so you just have to reapply the tape every few months.

Cockatiels are quieter than cockatoos and supposedly need less out of the cage socialization time. In my opinion the more time you spend interacting with it the happier it will be and the 45 minute recommended minimum time out of the cage is torture unless it has a big cage with another cockatiel to keep it company.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3060) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3060
>>2011113

oh that doesn't sound bad then... it's hard to tell when people mention it on forums and such

lol my conure only goes for the finger offer when she wants to at this point (she's 10 months old), if she doesn't want to go somewhere she digs her feet in, lays flat, goes stiff and if she can manage it she holds on with her beak too... it takes several tries of holding her and saying "let go" to get her to give in when that happens

i give all the birds fresh food every day to go along with their bird seed and stuff... do cockatiels just become picky as they get older or is it that getting them older means they'll probably be picky? my budgies are a little picky, but my conure will eat anything she sees someone else eat (or tries to anyway)

>>2011115

i wonder if that bitter apple stuff works on/is safe for birds... i had ferrets as a kid and that stopped them

my uncle's cockatoo was only loud at night, he'd scream about having to go to bed (my aunt and uncle didn't handle it well at all though and would yell back which yeah...) otherwise he was fairly quiet and mostly just made noise to beg to be pet (everyone who was near him would get nudged with his head and then he'd put his head down to be pet while making this "eh eh eh" noise), but i can't remember noticing dust at all honestly...

if we get a cockatiel it definitely won't be caged much, our birds are only caged when we're both not home and i have health issues so i'm usually there... and our conure spends most of her time going from my shoulder to my s/o's since she's really cuddly (from 7:30 am- 7:30 pm when i put them all to bed)

ideally if we went with one i'd like it to be able to at least do some of the stuff she does (pic related we took her apple picking) if it has the personality and comfort level for it... cuz she loves strangers and new places and noise and car rides etc but i know they're more timid so maybe just nature walks and such... where there won't be people
>>
>>2011130
Cockatiels that are used to a set diet become picky as adults. Even the ones who have only eaten seeds for 10 years can be coaxed in to eating other things. It just takes patience and persistence. If you get them young and offer everything you eat that's healthy for them they will not grow up to be picky. It's not so much showing them that a bunch of particular foods are good as showing them that trying things you offer it tend to be good. In my experience a cockatiel decides based on size what to try as food. Getting them to treat it like a toy can also lead to them getting a taste of it by accident which leads them to realize it is food.

What I've read about cockatiels suggests they have night frights more than other birds but it has never happened to me. The thing to do there is turn the light on and talk calmly to it until it settles down. Be on the lookout for broken blood feathers.

Even the cagebound cockatiel I had liked going for rides. Once it learned to like my shoulder it would go anywhere I went. This is the one that I lost due to relying on clipped wings. It loved to ride in cars and see the outside. It was distrusting of strangers because whoever owned it before me either didn't handle it or handled it in a negative way. It wouldn't freak out if someone new showed up but it wouldn't trust them right away. If the person was patient he would warm up to them. The other two cockatiels loved new people. One liked to look out the windows from my shoulder in the car. The other you had to be careful with because it liked to explore the car and look out the windows from the dash. Luckily it loved to step up so when it tried to climb down my legs and potentially get between the floorboard and the pedals I could get it to step up on my finger and move it somewhere else without taking my eyes off the road. Good times
>>
>>2011130
Also I've liked conures ever since I learned they liked to lay on their backs. I was reading a story by an owner who was new to conures and she saw it laying on the cage floor one morning and freaked out. I can't help but think it was playing dead to fuck with her.

I was able to teach a cockatiel to be comfortable laying on its back in my hand. I went to get my semi-truck driver's license for a month and left it with someone else. When I came back it didn't like it again so I never trained it again.
>>
>>2011166

so smaller things are better than? my conure will steal food bigger than her body if she can get away with it, the budgies prefer smaller food though

one of my budgies had night frights when i first got him, and i had to turn on the lights and talk to him and chill him out... and another had a nightmare once and well... same thing, so i could handle that

oh people make them sound much more shy than they are i guess... though my conure is just like instantly jumping on new people's shoulders and preening them, making kissing noises etc as soon as she meets them... part of her needing a leash outside is so that she doesn't just try to jump to strangers to say hi (she did that to a woman who surprise pet her in a liquor store when my s/o had her) when they walk over to look at her... she likes car rides too, i wish she would step up all the time instead of just when she felt like it (i had a budgie that loved stepping up, the one that flew away and came back home right after)

yeah she does the back thing too... she likes to lay on her back and then wiggle so that she slides around across things on it, and they definitely enjoy playing dead cuz when she doesn't want to do something she sometimes stiffens up and throws herself onto her back and doesn't move... if you try to grab her she gets up and makes this laughing noise she always makes when she's happy

that sucks about your cockatiel getting out of it, was it hard to teach?

how are they with potty training?
>>
>>2011241
It took a lot of small steps to teach. I first got it to be okay with my hand on its back. Then I started getting it okay with leaning back a little bit against my hand. I kept increasing the angle until totally upside down. I gave it lots of praise when it stayed calm during increasing angles. I would scratch the back of the neck with the hand it was laying on in order to reinforce and calm it.

I got the idea for this when I noticed that a cockatiel judges whether it is flying or not by the weight on its legs. If it feels the weight reduced it feels like it is flying. For example if you lower your finger at about half the rate of free fall it will flap its wings instinctually. Well if you turn it upside down and hold it up with your hand and and let it hang on to your other hand's finger with its feet and push the feet into the body to simulate gravity it has a chance of being ok with it. But if you don't apply the force to the feet towards the center of gravity of the bird it's going to extend its wings and do its instinctual routine for getting back on its feet when it has fallen on the ground. The hard part is the transition between upright and upside down. A quick but smooth transition with constant foot force between positions is the key to keeping it from going in to panic mode.

I've never tried to potty train one but I hear it is similar to other parrots. I know they can hold it because I had one that wouldn't poop at night in its cage. I would take it out and it would let out a super poop that it had saved up. At first this ended up getting on my shoulder but when I figured it out I started holding it over the trash can and making it poop before I would let it on my shoulder. It figured it out and started pooping immediately in the trashcan in order to be allowed on my shoulder.
>>
>>2011298

that's pretty interesting, i never really thought about training a bird to do that... sucks that it didn't stick after you went away

my conure won't go in her cage so i know exactly what you mean about the massive morning poop... she's still not 100% potty trained, but the amount of accidents she has are minimal at this point, but i've heard of a lot of potty trained green cheeks never any cockatiels though
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.