[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I like cows.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: cow2.jpg (410 KB, 2304x1728) Image search: [Google]
cow2.jpg
410 KB, 2304x1728
I like cows.
>>
>>2010962
>I like to fuck cows

me too OP, me too
>>
>>2010962
>>2010982
Cows are pretty great.
>>
>>2010991
>>2010982
>>2010962
I love me aome fukin cows
>>
Cattle are awesome
>>
>>2010962
They're good food
>>
>>2010962
Cows are pretty fuckin cute when you get down to it. They're so braindead, I can kinda relate them to the retarded children at school.
>>
File: 3744138747_53aacee67c.jpg (146 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
3744138747_53aacee67c.jpg
146 KB, 500x375
>>2010962
Cows are gross.
>>
>>2011052

They arent brain dead at all, they are pretty damn smart.
>>
>>2011099
Has there been a serious effort to quantify bovine intelligence?
>>
>>2011108

Yeah theres been some studies done, there was one which proves they can solve puzzles or something, another that shows they have good memories and there was a study about how the social structure operates in a herd.
But I have a little herds near me during the year, and I can always make friends with them without the use of any food.
>>
>>2011059

to be fair, everything from that region of the world is gross.

>>2011116

Cows are stupid smart, Mine figured out that I had one panel on his fence on backwards and pushed it out to escape. They also are capable of learning within the first try, because I have had several that learned about the pinch shoot and wouldn't go in there even if I poured sweetfeed.

You can also go watch rodeo bulls, the really good ones, they know exactly what they are doing, and as soon as the rider is off they just walk to the gate and wait to be let out. There is even a brazilian bull that learned how to do backflips and smash his riders.
>>
>>2011108
There's a documentary on youtube I think is called The Secret Life of Cows and it shows cows having around the same level of intelligence as a dog
>>
>>2010962
Go to bed, Tilda.
>>
>>2011251
cows are secretly building nuclear weapons
>>
>>2011059

Implying you haven't seen your dog or cat do that but even more graphically and extended.
>>
File: Cow Wash.jpg (196 KB, 620x620) Image search: [Google]
Cow Wash.jpg
196 KB, 620x620
I've always liked cows. Even when I was a little kid.

Never had any qualms about eating them, though. Except veal. I refuse to eat veal.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.