[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does nerve damage get worse? I adopted a feral kitten that got
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: 1447795739947.webm (2 MB, 408x720) Image search: [Google]
1447795739947.webm
2 MB, 408x720
Does nerve damage get worse?

I adopted a feral kitten that got fucked up along the way or was born that way (I think born that way because his eyes are fucked too)

He twitches in his back legs a lot seemingly at random. The examination as the humane society said probable nerve damage. It's livable and not really problem but I'm worried that it could get worse later in life. He's about 3 months old right now.

Anyone know anything?
>>
>>2007205
it depends on the cause.
>>
>>2007206
I just reread the paper I got and the vet wrote suspected spinal injury which makes me feel better that it's not some degenerative shit
>>
>>2007209
Pics?
>>
It depends OP. I would be worried about infection, though
>>
Your cat is going to need to be seen by the vet regularly yo monitor his condition (1-2 visits a year). It could deteriorate or the kitten could live a long healthy life.
>>
>>2007205

go to the vet
>>
File: 51WcQlD5tDL.jpg (55 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
51WcQlD5tDL.jpg
55 KB, 500x500
>>2007205
>born that way
>>
>>2007205
Source on original video?
>>
>>2007277
Yeah, his eyes are kind of leaky, I bought some antibiotic stuff off Amazon to see if it's permanent or not.
>>2007280
Yeah, I guess I'll just notice if it's gets worse. He's functional besides kind of running into things sometimes. He's adapted to the weak back legs with a kind of swagger.
>>2007282
Kind of pointless.
>>2008136
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_jNFEnjxaY&feature=player_embedded

>>2007272
You can see how his inner eyelids don't retract.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>2008900
Off topic but that fucking video. what the fuck. why is euthanasia on humans not legal? I'm not sure if I'm afraid or sorry for the thing
>>
>>2007205
Anyone got the Mario version of this?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.