[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok guys so I really need your help. I've recently gotten
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
Ok guys so I really need your help. I've recently gotten bed bugs. I have done everything to try and prevent them. I've cleaned out my room and have been battling them for about a month now. I even cleaned my carpet with bleach. I've been using a lot of chemicals and powders. I bombed my room. I have literally scrubbed, put chemicals on, etc on every part of my room. I've cleaned all my clothes, posessions, etc. The problem is only in my room. Everybody else has checked around their rooms and haven't found anything. It's not as bad as it used to be, but I keep seeing one or two pop up every few days. I just really want to get rid of them forever. I'll just say I don't really sleep well since they are always in the back of my mind. So that being said, does anyone have any tips or have dealt with them before? Thank you
>>
File: house-fire.jpg (643 KB, 1034x689) Image search: [Google]
house-fire.jpg
643 KB, 1034x689
do you have insurance?
>>
You might not see them in other rooms but be aware they most likely are. Bedbugs can hide and remain hidden for months at a time. A good way to kill them is to use steam to go through all the cracks, edges and furniture. More effective than bleach.

In truth though OP you need pest control. Bed bugs are hardy things and the only way to really get rid of them for good is using professional chemical treatments and to have it applied a few times throughout the year.
>>
most effective way to get rid of bed bugs:

-throw out your mattress and get a new bed frame

Bedbugs could be living in your box mattress or in the
>>
File: 1440848743730.png (4 MB, 2480x1600) Image search: [Google]
1440848743730.png
4 MB, 2480x1600
>>2004182
We've been having the same problem, the only way to really get rid of them with poison is Diamacius earth; or you'll have to call a contractor. Also, if you wanan do the whole ''herbal'' way to get rid of them Lavender and Cystanthamum's kill them as well; like bathe yourself in the scents and they won't bite you or if they do, they'll die. But, you'll probably just have to break down and get a licensed person to come in and take care of them; I mean you lose money and stuff but after they're done you have no bedbugs.
>>
>>2004182
lmao you're fucked
>>
You do not have the equipment to exterminate bedbugs. Call someone who does, and pay them American dollars to do so.
>>
Call a professional exterminator. I work at a hotel and it costs us like $200 to get it done, not including any furniture they might get into and need to be replaced.
>>
>>2004270
I put boric acid all the way around my room where the walls meet the floor. I've also used bed bug pesticide and it's worked pretty effective. Also, try using a spray bottle full of rubbing alcohol. What I've done is basically sprayed every nook and cranny in my room. Literally. I also have neighbors and the bed bugs always pop up on my wall where our houses meet (I live in a townhouse). So make sure that it's not just you. What I've also thought about doing is during the winter, when is gets to be around the negative temperatures, open up all the Windows in my room and just let them freeze.
>>
>>2004294
What I've bought is exactly what they use.
>>
eat a lot of garlic every night before you go sleep, this will kill then after a few nights.
>>
>>2004374
Also it turns off their nocciception so they can't look in mirrors
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.