[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Horse play with water
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_2015-11-24-09-39-48.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-24-09-39-48.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
Great :)

https://youtu.be/qQHOKLovFQ4
>>
>>2003885
>facebook girls using 4chan
this is so weird.
>>
>>2003895
Is it? Always assumed posts like these were bots that made it past captcha
>>
>>2003930
Actually going to agree with you on this one buggy, people here still assume 4chan is still some secret underground thing. It never really has been, its more like a bunch of underage teenagers drinking white lightning on a park bench. Most people avoid it, but at the same time pity it for how much of a badass it thinks it is.
>>
Horses are just oversized dogs.
>>
>>2003951
horses are dumb as bricks, they're more like oversized cats.
>>2003931
some boards are pretty underground.

most of 4chan doesn't even know /an/ exists, it's just the board name that makes it easy to find by facebook trash.
>>
>>2003952
You're a literal autist.
"Facebook trash" and qt girls contribute much more to the quality of the board than you ever will.
>>
>>2003956
keep dreaming.

the few times I didn't post for a while /an/ became all cat and dog threads because no one was able to answer plant/reptile related questions.
>>
>>2003956
>>2003962
Guy is right, "qt girls" contribute nothing but post pictures of themselves or make shallow shit try to mean something.
"Facebook trash" in general mostly consists of overemotional fuckwits who can argue with emotions only.
>>
File: 1418868582615.jpg (132 KB, 600x413) Image search: [Google]
1418868582615.jpg
132 KB, 600x413
>>2003962
>because no one was able to answer plant/reptile related questions.
I was here before you started posting bugguy. /an/ only had maybe a dozen regular posters, mostly women, and yes people predominantly talked about their pets, cats and dogs.
Plant and tree questions were directed to the homegrowmen thread in /out/ or a trip named treebro fielded them. There was still weekly threads for other animals such as reptiles, ferrets, rabbits and other not as common pets.
To be completely honest, you really don't add anything bugguy. The same questions were asked, and they were answered. Just not by you. Which means we did not have to put up with your shit attitude, or the trolls that follow you around. (again because of you, you bring this on yourself)
Now I'm not going to say you don't contribute anything because you do. I'm saying it's just not worth the effort. IRL I font believe anybody would take advice from someone they can't respect, or is an asshole in general. I don't see why this is any different.
So yeah bugguy, /an/ was just fine without you, and will be again when you finally fuck off.
>>
File: feelsgoodduck.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
feelsgoodduck.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>2003980
Bugguy BTFO
>>
>>2003980
>I was here before you started posting bugguy
you were here before /an/ was made? nice.
>>2004010
it's ironic coming from /an/s most notorious shitposter that gets banned daily but ban evades.
>>
>>2004028
>i'd notice that
Everyone on /an/ knows you ban evade.
>>
>>2004027
>you were here before /an/ was made? nice.
Now you are just being a fucking liar. I can only think of one or two tripfags who were here when I first started lurking, and your ass wasn't one of them.
>inb4 hurrr, maybe I just didn't trip
Really faggot, nobody else on /an/ is as pretentious, conceded, and as full of themselves as you. Your asinine posts reflect it.
>>
>>2004055
I've only been using my trip for like 3 years, and only a year actively.

>inb4 hurrr, maybe I just didn't trip
the only person that has been here as long as I have is nociception guy and he can confirm that I've been here for a long time.
>>
>>2004027
>>2004055
you guys actually care how long youve been going to an online image board and arguing about trip fagging on the slowest and smallest board on said image board. this place is really getting as bad a /v/
>>
>>2004062
>only person
Please stop being retarded and fuck off already.
>>
i dont think that horse is playing

i think that horse is coating its legs in mud to keep cool
>>
>>2004062
>the only person that has been here as long as I have is nociception guy
I was here about a year before you were, and there are people here that were posting years before I showed up.
>>
>>2004062

What puzzles me is why you keep going. You've been doing the same shit for three or four years. The joke is long dead. In fact there never was a joke, it was only ever funny to you, and that would be ok if it wasn't for the fact that you've kept it up far, far longer then should reasonably be entertaining to anyone. Your that weird kid that sits at the back of class flicking spitballs at the guy in front of you and sniggering, except ITS FOUR YEARS LATER and everyone else has left and its still just you flicking spitballs at a bunch of kids, over and over again. Its like some nightmarish episode of the twilight zone where you're trapped in an infinite loop of your own shit.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.