[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Abominations created by shit dog breeders going for extreme looks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 10
File: tosa-inu-pls-kill-us.webm (3 MB, 632x352) Image search: [Google]
tosa-inu-pls-kill-us.webm
3 MB, 632x352
ITT: Abominations created by shit dog breeders going for extreme looks
>>
File: dosakoreanmastiff.jpg (201 KB, 566x447) Image search: [Google]
dosakoreanmastiff.jpg
201 KB, 566x447
it seems excessive
>>
DO NOT POST IN TROLL THREADS
REPORT ALL TROLL THREAD
>>
>>2003031
Shit dog breeder detected.
>>
File: 1447798957466.png (1 MB, 762x868) Image search: [Google]
1447798957466.png
1 MB, 762x868
>>2003031
>implying this is a troll
>implying these dogs aren't deformed abominations
>>
File: image.jpg (959 KB, 2052x2582) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
959 KB, 2052x2582
>work at shelter
>every time one comes in I feel depressed for the day
>>
>>2003195
what's leaking out of its eye?
>>
File: 1416732594088.jpg (50 KB, 414x300) Image search: [Google]
1416732594088.jpg
50 KB, 414x300
>>
File: image.jpg (902 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
902 KB, 3264x2448
>>2003228
mostly puss from entropion, super common in pugs, but it was almost like she had a growth over her eye. pic related

was so fucking mad when we found out her condition wasn't covered under our county law as neglect so we were forced to release custody of her. nails were so overgrown they practically curled into her pads
>>
Sad fact: this dog is standing up as straight as she can and her tail is dragging the ground.
>>
>>2003244
I saw a GSD like that try to run once. It was one of the most pathetic things I've ever seen.
>>
>>2003260
Is it wrong to wish bodily harm upon the people who do this? Breed sick dogs over some arbitrary aesthetic value?
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 364x344) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 364x344
Windlair avalanche. A blind tiny eyed double mere collie they DELIBERATELY BRED and USE AS A STUD. Windlair has a number of blind double Merles, most of whom deliberately bred from two Merles for the purpose of making them.

If I had any say in anything to do with breed clubs id punt these nutjobs in their cunts so hard they wouldn't enter an arena again for the rest of their lives.
>>
>>2003244
>this dog is standing up as straight as she can
pfft.
one knee is flexed and forward in a squat, the other is extended but to the rear.

clearly her knees can extend and her thighs can move forward. Presumably they can do both at once.

she's squatting in a show posture, she can easily stand taller at the hips.
>>
>>2003279
Why are they breeding a blind dog?
>>
>>2003286
probably because he has 2 copies of the merle gene so any dog they breed him with will produce the merle puppies
>>
>>2003286

Because it so purdy special snowflake to have a Merle Aussie. And if you have a homozygous Merle then you're guaranteed to get Merle puppies but you're also going to run a distinct chance of producing mutant deaf blind dogs in the process if it's Merle to merle. If you breed a Non Merle to a double Merle there will be all Merles. And more money for the breeder. Breeding a double Merle to a non Merle does eliminate to the chance for another homozygous Merle but it necessitates the systematic production of deformed stud dogs who have to putter around blindly fucking whatever is put in front of it.
>>
File: Chinese Crested Dog Breed.jpg (12 KB, 425x282) Image search: [Google]
Chinese Crested Dog Breed.jpg
12 KB, 425x282
>>
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 960x678) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 960x678
>>2003244
>standing up as straight as she can
well that's an outright lie
>>
>>2003338
That still looks pretty awful. If a human had a similar defect they'd wear orthotics to keep their shit together
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.