[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
chinchillas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20151116_172658.jpg (959 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151116_172658.jpg
959 KB, 2448x3264
Has anyone here had an aggressive chinchilla? No, more than aggressive, plain nuts actually. I've had the fucker for over 6 months now and he hates me more than ever. He is sharing the cage with his son, which is adorable, so he is never alone, he is allowed to go outside the cage 4 hours a day, he eats the best food possible, I give him treats every two days, he has toys, a nice house, he chewed my furniture as well...
Apart from being a poo shotgun, he is the biggest asshole I've seen. He always grits his teeth in anger whenever I come near him, he bites me, pisses on me, barks at me. Sometimes he is a little mean to his son, nothing serious though.

What the fuck can I do? His hatred seems to grow with every single day even though I've always been nice to him.

Pic related, biggest jerk I've ever seen.
>>
If he's not fixed getting him fixed would be a start
IRT chewing on wires, it's normal and doesn't have anything to do with it, they will fuck your shit up if you let them
>>
are they really that fluffy or are they just fat.
>>
>>2002631
Lots of fur. Look like big-eared rats without fur.
>>
>>2002612
sounds like its bout time to turn him into a hat
>>
>>2002612
Welcome to owning a chinchilla!
>>
>>2002656

right
>>
If you really love something set it free
>>
>>2002612
Yeah, we have a chin. Them videos and other forums are deceiving. Our dude isnt as aggresive... He's just an ass hole. Cant scratch his face, he'll push you away or bite at yeah. He'll jump off your face or parkour off it and my bathroom is fucked looking. Ironic we named him Buddy... Lol

He's an ass hole,but i love him anyways. He likes me a bit more so he's a bit more forgiving to me.
>>
>>2002612
could it be a male/female thing? All the (3) female chinchillas ive ever known including my own have been sweet and loved to cuddle.
>>
>>2002758
I love him as well and I don't want him to be all fluffy and adorable, I can live with owning an aggressive chinchilla, but I'm getting worried. Yesterday he went full retard and literally lost his shit after I've tried holding him for a few seconds. His ears got all red from anger, he started storming through the cage as fast as possible scaring the shit out of his son. He took his revenge on his food bowl, digging in it and throwing food all over the room. I took the empty bowl and filled it with new food and he did the exact same thing. I resigned and just spread food all over the cage so the bastard wouldn't starve. He's a demon.
>>
Flush that ungrateful fucker down the toilet.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.