[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pug are superior beings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: B2mqVN1IAAAUO6z.jpg (79 KB, 492x492) Image search: [Google]
B2mqVN1IAAAUO6z.jpg
79 KB, 492x492
I mean, pugs really deserve to be praised like gods don't they?
>>
No.
>>
Man you are totally obsessed. Go Fuck such an ugly dog!
>>
>>2001172
>>2001176
You two deserve to die in a fire. You must be literal clinical retards to not see the superior breed and the master race of any canine, full of love and loyalty to their owners. You sure like some meme breds as corgis or german shepperds as the autists you are.
>>
>>2001181
Yeah that's it. They both can't see the truth, and they deserve to be devoured by the Great mother pug of the skies when your time has come.
Love, PUG love
>>
Hahaha, wow OP. Good thread XD
>>
>>
it's a shame they aren't useful for anything besides being cute.
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 625x626
>>
Do pugs with snouts even exist anymore?
>>
pugs are disgusting, hideous creatures prone to severe health issues with shit personality traits who also smell bad
>>
>>2001210
They're great at finding mushrooms.
>>
>>2001311
a pig can do it better.
>>
>>2001210
They're not even cute
>>
>>2001571
And a sent detecting device they made out of bee can do better then that. Doesn't make using a short flat faced dog isn't also a valid choice.
>>
>>2001170
If you buy a pug, you basically support(and glorify, apparently) animal abuse.
>>
>>2002335
Not if you buy one of the German ones, someone's trying to breed some sense back in the pug lineage
>>
I don't get why people are so obsessed with pugs or corgis.
>>
>>2002350
>why people
with people do you mean spoiled white women?
>>
>>2001210
they can't even manage that right.
I still firmly believe that anyone that can consider a pug "cute" and not a horrifying abomination has never actually had to spend any extended time handling one.
they have no neck, no muzzle, no movement in the shoulders. They look and feel like they might explode out of their skin at any moment.
Pugs are objectively the worst dog breed.
Worse than corgis, worse than huskies, even worse than the very ugliest, nastiest chihauha
>>
>>2002352
Small dick over here.
>>
File: 20131024_030613.jpg (1016 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
20131024_030613.jpg
1016 KB, 2048x1536
Here's snork. This little meme cost me 300 dollars, and is the most calm dog I have ever seen.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.