[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'll have my first dog in few days. Is it that difficult
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Shiba_inu_taiki.jpg (691 KB, 2175x2563) Image search: [Google]
Shiba_inu_taiki.jpg
691 KB, 2175x2563
I'll have my first dog in few days.
Is it that difficult to maintain a pup for first year of is life as people say? Sadly I'm working so won't be able to look after her that much.
>>
My god don't get a dog or especially a puppy if you don't have time for it. Why would you even want to? That's stupid.
>>
>>2000651
My girl would look after her so she wont be alone.
>>
>>2000653

Okay well that's not so bad then. Is it going to be a shiba inu? Because if so I hope you're prepared, they're very difficult and aloof dogs. They're not like what you're used to.

Otherwise yeah, it can be tough to raise a puppy and there will be tough times but if you are consistent and train it then it won't be too bad. I hope your girlfriend can be counted on to train it too. But having a dog is a lot of fun.
>>
>>2000655
Yeah, it's a female shiba puppy. I don't want to neuter her btw and look after my dog when she comes in heat rather than rip and cut he ovaries.
>They're not like what you're used to.
Well I've never had any dogs before. Also no cats.
>>
>>2000657
More like snip her ovaries and save her various health complications and increase her overall health and longevity. So do it.
>>
>>2000657
>never had dogs
>getting a puppy
>not fixing them
>it's a shiba

fuck no
>>
>>2000702
>not even knowing the correct terminology for fixing their dog
>>
>>2000702
>>2000881

No fucking kidding, this won't end well. I hope it is bait.
>>
>>2000674
This
>>
Holy fuck I hope this is b8. So many mistakes, you have no fucking clue what you are doing.
>>
Enjoy your Shiba first wrecking your house and then later biting you every chance she gets.
>>
Agreeing with what the others said.
Are you serious?!
You obviously have not prepared at all.
Did you do ANY kind of reading up on how to train a dog? Seriously, Shibas are beautiful but hard to raise, especially if you have no idea (which is obvious) what you're doing.
>>
Shibas are shit heads.
If you want a dog to hide under blankets on your couch for it's entire life and not be social.
You've found the perfect dog.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.