[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My doggy got hit by a car on the really busy street I live on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
My doggy got hit by a car on the really busy street I live on & his pelvis is now broken. I feel so bad because we can't afford the surgery he needs to heal.
>>
The only thing we can afford at the moment is a procedure that might help the broken bones heal in hope of him walking again.
>>
File: 1447301134412.jpg (19 KB, 361x287) Image search: [Google]
1447301134412.jpg
19 KB, 361x287
Get well soon buddy
>>
File: 1445412931120.jpg (51 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1445412931120.jpg
51 KB, 720x540
>>1996728
Post the Xray pics OP
>>
surrender your dog to someone who's actually capable of taking care of it.

if you can't afford the vet you can't afford a pet.

if you let your dog near a busy street you aren't capable of supporting any other life but your own, and you're probably even terrible at that considering you're too poor for a vet.
>>
>>1996759
Look out everybody, internet tough guy here. As you sit safely anonymous tapping on your keyboard making your point and argument as vile and snarky as possible, know this. No matter if you are right or wrong, you are still a pathetic, weak person. You see, people who are actually secure with themselves and confident, don't have to talk down to people to make themselves seem superior.
I hope you try this shit IRL to the right person. A hospital stay would be the perfect thing to humble your arrogant ass.
>>
>>1996768
reason sure is tough.

surrender your pet.
>>
>>1996769
As usual, you're wrong. I'm not OP.
>so delusional he can't fathom that maybe other people are just tired of his shit.
>>
>>1996772
He doesn't have to know them. Just be his usual charming self.
>>
>>1996728
Why do you even have a dog if you cannot afford to take proper care of him/her, personally I think it is quite irresponsible. I don't mean to be a dick about it, I hope your dog gets well soon.
>>
>>1996773
I doubt he gets out of his grandma's basement.
>>
>>1996728
Wow OP, sorry people are such assholes to you. I know it sucks, and I'm sorry your poor doggy is hurt. Have you tried getting a quote from another vet? I have a cousin who faced similar financial difficulty for his dog and another local vet agreed to a payment plan for the surgery. Have you tried that?

Get well soon, pup.
>>
>>1996769
You are confusing reason with condencending bullshit. This post>>1996775 makes the same point as you. Just without being an arrogant prick. For somebody who acts like they know everything, you are pretty stupid when it comes to basic social interaction.
>>
>>1996779
>m-m-m-my feeelings!!
being a shitty owner is supposed to make you feel shitty.

you're contributing nothing to this thread by whining about it.

you're contributing nothing by replying to me.

your posts are shitposts.
>>
>>1996780
You're contributing nothing by being a dick every time you make a post on this board.

When will you die??
>>
>>1996780
>muh feelings
Yes, people who have rational, logical conversations are mindful of other people, and know the weight of their words effect people.
You see bugguy, I'm not the first person to call you out on your pretentious, arrogant posts. It's happened several times before, by several people. Now you could fix this problem, maybe take some advice, or just try not to act like such an asshole. Or you can claim "muh feelings" and keep assuming everybody else is in the wrong. Judging from your past comments im sure you'll take the latter.
>you contribute nothing by replying to me
I'm criticizing you. Because you deserve it. This contributes everyone in the thread because you've had it coming and you know it.
>your posts are shit posts
Ok, they are. Exactly what did you contribute by belittling OP? Don't give me that shit about how a bad owner should feel bad. You are just trying to justify being an asshole.
>>
>>1996813
>people who have rational
this isn't rational, this is emotional.

rational is telling OP to surrender his dog, he is unable to care for it.
>Now you could fix this problem
I did, I provided OP with the best option he has.

your entire argument sums down to an appeal to emotion, I couldn't care less about how you or OP feels, you neglect your pets and you deserve it.
>>
>>1996728
>I feel so bad because we can't afford the surgery he needs to heal.

You shouldn't have dogs if you can't afford to pay a vet or pet insurance. You're basically an animal abuser.
>>
>>1996768
He's right - if you can't afford insurance or pet bills and yet you still keep a pet then you're basically an animal abuser.
>>
>>1996822
not basically.

you ARE.
>>
FYI if this situation got out your dog could easily be seized and you would be charged with animal neglect. seen it happen plenty of times before

talk to carecredit. hell, sell your tv if you have to. if nothing else, surrender your dog so they can receive the medical attention they need. this isn't an optional situation
>>
>>1996780
>>1996815
>>1996823
>>1996759
>>1996769
Fuck off bugguy
>>
>>1996847
except he's right
>>
>>1996728
you can afford it you've got thousands of dollars of objects at home, you're just a shit family
>>
>>1996815
>this is emotional
No, my post was not emotional, I suggest you read it again, I laid everything out as simple as I could.
>I provided OP with the best option
When I said "fix the problem" I was clearly referring to you and your shit attitude that is apparent in every one of your posts. Again, reading comprehension.
>>1996822
Yeah here's the rub. I'm criticizing bugguy because I, like a lot of /an/ users, are sick of his attitude and shitty posts. Nowhere did I say I disagreed with him about OP shouldn't own the dog if they can't take care of it. I have a problem with how he believes he is so much better than everyone else, when he obviously is just an asshole.
>>
>>1996855
>>
>>1996855
>No, my post was not emotional

>are mindful of other people, and know the weight of their words effect people.

that's based on emotion, caring about the emotions of others isn't logical, it's ethic.

they're two different things, doing this isn't exactly beneficial to our survival as individual, it isn't rational.
>>
>>1996899
Logic dictates the easiest way to handle any situation is without undue stress or complications caused from something as simple as social interaction.
Again bugguy, you are wrong.
>>
>>1996906
>Logic dictates the easiest way to handle any situation
is to not handle it at all.

back to school.
>>
>>1996909
>is to not handle it at all.
Sort of like the best response to your posts is to filter your dumb ass. It's been fun bugguy, but nothing I or anybody else says will shatter your illusions. So keep thinking you're the shit and when reality finally comes crashing home, you can use your superior intellect to fashion a noose, and do the world a favor.
>>
>>1996728
if you can't afford to take care of your pet's medical costs surrender it to someone who can
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.