[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Otherkin thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
Otherkin thread
>>
Otherkin are not a joke. We deal with this mocking bullshit day in and day out. We deserve as much respect as any other living creature. How would you feel if every day you had to worry about people bullying you or wanting to kill you because of who you really are?
>>
it's funny how they NEVER know jackshit about the animal they pretend to be.
>>
>>1994415
Fuck you. I know more about myself than you do. You normal humans don't understand what it is like from the eyes of a non-human animal. So fucking typical.
>>
File: 3277240967_0a796ce515_z.jpg (213 KB, 640x457) Image search: [Google]
3277240967_0a796ce515_z.jpg
213 KB, 640x457
On all levels except physical, I am a plecostomus
>>
>>1994418
we are all animals.
>>
File: 1443306759875.jpg (31 KB, 353x270) Image search: [Google]
1443306759875.jpg
31 KB, 353x270
>>1994408
I think they're all giant autistic faggots but other than that it's not really much different than any other religion.

It's just sorta like the spirit/power animal concept on steriods. Yeah the special snowflake sparkledog bullshit is pretty obnoxious, but if they can find a way level it down and only be sort of disturbing in public then I don't see why it's any less valid than any other religious or spiritual movement.

So carry on you weird assholes. You'll get looks of confusion and pity from me, but never hatred.
>>
>>1994408
You are not special , you are an animal just like we all are. You are not the tiger you think you are, you are a human animal that is pretending to be a tiger. You will never really know the true plight of the going extinct tiger...the true tiger mocks you and wishes you would get really successful in life and create tiger "rights" and "tiger protections" using you real human animal skills. The tiger thinks you are just a guy wearing a made in china hat that was made in sweatshops.
>>
>>1994441
That's a leopard hat m8
>>
>>1994445
my bad
>>
I am a sarracenia Flava.
>>
>>1994414
>>1994418
MENTALLY ILL
E
N
T
A SO AUTISTIC
L
L
Y YOU NEED HELP

I
Lel
Lel

desu senpai baka
>>
Wow. I had no idea it was a real thing and not a massive joke from the mlp/special needs community hahah.
You're deluded autistic faggots, get naked, go in the woods, eat raw meat... Get back to me when you can survive like an animal, fucking over indulged autism, I blame your mums.
>>
>>1994414
Could you share with us why you feel you're not human? I've never really had someone clearly explain it, only shit-head tumblrinas rant and babble about it.
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/trash/22895
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.