[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this lady made me go vegan, she makes me feel cozy. https://
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8
File: Cow_female_black_white.jpg (887 KB, 2700x1803) Image search: [Google]
Cow_female_black_white.jpg
887 KB, 2700x1803
this lady made me go vegan, she makes me feel cozy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTV5nO7dCTc
>>
>>1994358
this should fix you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jrx-Xrrsco
>>
>>1994360
She is my only mistress.
>>
>>1994358
I gave up meat for her, I give her that, because it is the least I can do.
>>
File: faux-leather-whip.jpg (243 KB, 1750x2500) Image search: [Google]
faux-leather-whip.jpg
243 KB, 1750x2500
>>1994360
>>
>>1994363
>>
>>1994370
>>
>>1994372
wow
>>
veganism is based on anthropomorphising and ignorance.
>>
>>1994390
Is owning dogs and not eating dogs based on anthropomorphising and ignorance? what is the difference between a dog and pig? Pigs have higher intellegence then dogs.
>>
>>1994395
in this day and age it largely is.

I'll make exceptions for hunting dogs and truffle hogs, those are clearly useful.
>>
>>1994397
it largly what is?
>>
>>1994397
so you would eat dog Bugguy? Like for real?
>>
>>1994390
Veganism is a religion and philosophy that people choose to take. They are willing to sacrifice their own health and wellbeing to feel like a superior human being who tries to minimize global animal suffering, or at least refuses to play a part in it.

I think it is admirable, but too wishy washy for me. I like being an ANIMAL and nothing more, willing to harm other animals for my own pleasure.

Vegans want to be self-righteous angelic human beings with superior morals, and thats fine by me. As long as they don't force their pansy religion down my throat.
>>
>>1994399
it's largely based on anthropomorphising.
>>1994400
most meat makes me throw up, the only thing I can eat without issues is ground beef.
>>
>>1994401
when you say you harm animals for your own pleasure, do you do it with your bare hands ?
>>
>>1994401
>who tries to minimize global animal suffering
only they're not minimizing anything, it's pretend.

they don't make a difference, if the world went vegan we'd do the same damage we do now if not more.
>>
>>1994403
Yes. I hunt, and sometimes I need to put an animal (mostly rabbits) out of its misery, usually with a quick head twist. I can be a bit of a poor shot with my .22 rifle , especially on the small bunnies.

Bunnies are very delicious and make good soups, sour and spicy asian style in particular. The livers are very sweet as well.

The hunting in itself is very fun and exciting too, especially when after big game. One deer can last me almost a whole year for meat, as I don't eat that much of it.

Meat is a luxury, and I want that luxury, even if I have to kill the poor innocent animals for it.
>>
>>1994402
goddess mistress Karri Kat forced me to the bindings of veganism out of a love I do not understand but am beginning to. It is a cozy feeling, i can't really describe it ...i know you don't walk my path but giving up this in my life has freed me up in different ways.
>>
>>1994405
Their 'logic' is this: vegetable farms have less net animal suffering than meat farms, and they would rather the cows go extinct than have cows exist to serve the smelly ugly greedy humans.

They take the whole animal suffering thing very seriously. Its a big emotionally based philosophy.
>>
File: baby birp.jpg (743 KB, 1634x904) Image search: [Google]
baby birp.jpg
743 KB, 1634x904
>>1994407
Good on ya man, do what you want. You sound happy with your decision, and I support it.
>>
>>1994409
>vegetable farms have less net animal suffering than meat farms
there are no animals capable of suffering used for meat.

we don't factory farm dolphins and magpies.
>>
>>1994412
You know very well what those people are talking about. Nociception, stress, specific nerves being tickled, specific behaviour responses, etc.

Even if the animal was as dumb as a bacteria, they would still be against the death of that animal, because "all animals deserve the chance of a life" or some angelic fantasy bullshit like that.
>>
>>1994417
> Nociception, stress, specific nerves being tickled, specific behaviour responses, etc.
these people understand none of the above, they're talking about pretty widdle emotions and human like pain and you know it.

the only way to not damage the environment is not to exist, why don't they kill themselves.
>>
>>1994421

Some of them do, most of them don't. A lot of them assume animals feel the same way as humans do, as you say.

And I suppose they think that their deaths won't reduce animal 'suffering' as much as the death of other people, and realize that killing other people is against the law. So instead they resort to trying to convert people to their religion.
>>
>>1994422
>Some of them do
I've yet to meet a single one that understands very basic ethology or what the words they're using actually mean.

funniest thing is that they try to shame me for eating meat when I make fun of them even though I don't eat meat more than once every few weeks.
>>
File: piggy.jpg (47 KB, 555x534) Image search: [Google]
piggy.jpg
47 KB, 555x534
>>1994424
BUT YOU STILL EAT MEAT BLUH BLUH CUT IT OUT COMPLETELY.

MINIMIZING INTAKE DOES NOTHING.

YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TAKE THE LIVES OF ANIMALS WHO WANT TO LIVE JUST AS MUCH AS YOU DO.
>>
>>1994425
animals don' 'want' anything, they don't form subjective thoughts.
>>
>>1994427
you clearly have never has a smart ass dog
>>
>>1994411
thank you b
>>
>>1994424
don't let anyone make you feel bad or shame. You will do what youre heart tells YOU in time. Not all vegans are assholes.
>>
File: 1372090436842.jpg (245 KB, 750x563) Image search: [Google]
1372090436842.jpg
245 KB, 750x563
Am I the only one who thinks this movement would be better served by consuming large amounts of dairy/eggs/meat from ethical sources only?

it's going to be a very, very long time before people see consuming animal products as selfish, and until then we need to take baby steps. Reducing animal suffering should be our primary goal at this point in human evolution and we should do so buy supporting businesses that provide animal products with minimal stress/suffering to the livestock in question.

Also it's easier to get someone to buy human bacon than it is to get them to stop eating bacon entirely. I live in a rural area and people looked at me like I had two heads when I said I was a vegetarian. No that I tell them I only eat humanely raised meat they're like "oh hey that's cool I can dig it Where do you buy your meat?"

Small steps my friends. As long as they're in the right direction, your effort is not wasted.
>>
>>1994443
I went vegan because food was cheaper, and I had more money to spend on strippers.

Grocery stores are #1 evil of paycheck robbery.

You have a really good point, but eating ethically raised is more expensive.

I'd personally just rather eat a good bean chilie and get my few extra lap dances in a week.
>>
>>1994443
>Reducing animal suffering should be our primary goal at this point in human evolution

Why?
>>
Do people here think it's wrong to kill people? If so, what's the principle that makes you feel that way? Why can't that principle be applied to all sentient creatures?
>>
File: 1440178160221.jpg (54 KB, 525x662) Image search: [Google]
1440178160221.jpg
54 KB, 525x662
>>1994452
I meant from a vegetarian/vegan point of view, as humankind is not yet at a point where we can reasonably expect everyone to stop eating meat.

I did not mean humanity as a whole. If you wish to champion other causes than that is your decision.

Have a goat in a blanket.
>>
>>1994463
dat goat tho
>>
>>1994463
can i be a bestie with dat goat??? He looks so chill.
>>
>>1994451
Obviously it's more expensive and you'd have to incorporate a late of faucets of the vegetarian/vegan lifestyle to remain healthy anyways, but it may be more beneficial in the long run to pick a package of cheese made with milk form humanely raised cows rather than go for the vegan cheese substitute. Both of them will be more expensive than conventionally produced cheese, but one of them will have a more immediate effect on animal welfare.

Balance is the key. I'm trying to do that now. If I go out to eat and there's no humane meat I'll try to aim for whatever vegetarian/vegan options they might have, and if money is tight I'll make tofu or drink protein powder. But when the opportunity arises to support a human establishment I'll take it.
>>
File: 1425867026436.png (101 KB, 383x362) Image search: [Google]
1425867026436.png
101 KB, 383x362
>>1994467
>late
lot
>form
from
>human
humane

Probably should have gone to bed when I had the chance. Fuck.
>>
>>1994467
eat natto when you want cheese, it tastes like cheese , and it has the k2. You don't need too many suppliments.
>>
>>1994465
dat video though...
>>
>>1994473
I see her off ustream. She streams a lot on there.
>>
>>1994698
Her dog is cool as fuck though. I want that dog.
>>
>>1994703
ustream name?
>>
>>1994709
>>1994709
can't find it, weird. Well she's always on there.
>>
>>1994712
She should do ASMR....not talk about vegan stuff IMO. Some people just don't know what their true calling is I guess.
>>
>>1994713
ASMR is for plebs.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.