[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hugging
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5
File: hug.gif (2 MB, 251x243) Image search: [Google]
hug.gif
2 MB, 251x243
What's the best animal (other than humans/primates) to keep hugging for hours?
Are rabbits or chinchilla good?
Cat and dog keeps trying to run away and the bird freaks out.
>tfw 28 years old and still no relationship.
>>
Skunk
>>
>>1993305

Get into a relationship. Fix yourself until someone finds you appealing.
>>
none.

even dogs don't actually like being hugged.
>>
>>1993305
Just get a big plushie.
Or a doll.
Or a bear.
>>
>>1993311
or a life.
>>
>>1993310
You wouldn't know that you hugless loser
>>
I have a shih tzu that loves to hug
it goes further than jumping up as a greeting
he goes up to you, jumps up on his back legs, leans in to your shin and just hangs there until you shake him off
>>
>>1993314
it's well known dogs don't like being hugged, and that's one of the most domestic and human adapted (sub) species there is.
>>
>>1993305
>hours
None.
>>
File: I fucking love hugs.jpg (35 KB, 600x504) Image search: [Google]
I fucking love hugs.jpg
35 KB, 600x504
>>1993305
>>
Here's a great candidate (pic related).

Seriously, though, not even HUMANS want to hug for hours in the real world. Maybe they'll lay on each other or lay beside each other, but no living being likes being hugged for hours. This includes pets.

Been married for a decade, son, you're not missing a lot. Be glad you're not stuck catering to the most demanding, expensive, and dangerous pet in the world: a wife.
>>
>>1993325

>be glad you're not stuck catering to the most demanding, expensive, and dangerous pet in the world: a wife.

I chuckled
>>
That's largely up to the personality of the animal in question.

I've had horses and goats that could cuddle for hours(and one chicken actually) and a dog that spergs the fuck out if you spoon with it for more than a couple seconds.
>>
>>1993310
But dogs don't feel
>>
Probably a sloth.
>>
>>1993325
Been married 3 years, together 6. I can also agree, this is a true fact.
>>
>>1993358
hence why they don't actually like it.
>>
>>1993318
But they can't like or dislike anything.
>>
>>1993325
Been married for just 2 years

Listen to this man
>>
>>1993305
My youngest Bulldog is a proper snuggler, loves a cuddle. If I fall asleep on the couch he nestles up beside me, also had a French mastiff that was amazing for cuddles, same deal as the bulldog but would also come and cuddle on command, he was so large and warm it's the greatest cuddle ever.
But definitely recommend a boa.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olDgLkZToYY
>>
File: bug.png (100 KB, 724x512) Image search: [Google]
bug.png
100 KB, 724x512
>>1993325
Are you a disgruntled family man with a conniving wife and two roustabout kids?
>>
>>1993325
>no living being likes being hugged for hours. This includes pets.
plenty of things do if they're cold.
>>
Get a body pillow and an electric blanket.
>>
cats and dogs are great. it's just depends on their personality.
>>
>>1993364
Also means they can't dislike it.
>>
>>1993826
stress is instinctive, it doesn't require an opinion.
>>
With cats, it depends on their personality.
I have one that cuddles (as in actual spooning/hugging) for hours. If I push her away/she needs to do something else, she comes back after a couple minutes and just flops over my chest or worms her way under my arm.
My gf and I love sleeping with her on the bed, it's like an extra fluffy pillow.
>>
>>1993305
>Are rabbits or chinchilla good?
>chinchilla
Nearly impossible to hold, let alone hug. Even if you do manage to bound enough to let you hug him, it would be for only 3-5 seconds.

Source: Have a couple of chinchillas.
>>
>>1993305
a lizard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Bno-qsnbUA
>>
>>1993325
>no living being likes being hugged for hours

o-of course not
>>
File: lewd_cheetah.webm (3 MB, 976x550) Image search: [Google]
lewd_cheetah.webm
3 MB, 976x550
This webm really makes me want to hug an animal.
>>
>>1993325
> Be glad you're not stuck catering to the most demanding, expensive, and dangerous pet in the world: a wife.

holy shit anon 10/10
>>
>>1994317
wont load for me I'm on commadore 64, what happened?
>>
>>1994148
Why doesnt that thing just eat his throat?
>>
>>1995553
A man having sex with a cheetah
>>
>>1994317
holy shit, why would you post that?!
>>1995553
khajit dry humping a human in cowgirl style while licking his face.
>>
What about great apes or even monkeys? I have seen them hugging each other but they might be just holding on to each other for reasons. I would argue dogs, they may not know what it is according to autismguy but it is a dog, they enjoy all human affection, their whole life is
>notice me human senpai.
>>
>>1993305
Chinchilla no. They don't like sitting still when outside their cage.

Bunnies will sit on your lap if you want.

If you want something that will sleep on your for hours get a cat.
>>
>>1995686
A cat that likes you I mean.
>>
>>1995688
Cats are odd. I had three cats all related, a mother, her son and daughter. The Mother and son loved me, the son especially would sit on my chest with his head under my chin and the mother would sit on my lap while I did shit on the computer.

Both very cuddly and strange. But the daughter was not she was distant, would shrink away when getting petting but would follow me from room to room and sit and watch from the otherwise.
Once in a blue moon she would approach for a cuddle but that would not last long. Sadly the male died and almost immediately she filled the void he left and became a very affectionate cat.

Cats are weird, you can do everything right and they still may stay distant, she still prefers the dog to me though
>>
>>1993358
Dogs fucking hate hugs. They just tolerate them.
>>
>>1995555
its comfy
>>
>>1994148
Reptiles don't seem the affectionate type but this guy seems docile as hell.
>>
>>1995715
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3h2CA001rM
I think animals can have their weirdos like people do. Look at this Alligator with kids.
>>
>>1993305
spiders or sneks
>>
>>1993325
Fucking this OP, been married for 2 years and I'm already contempling suicide
>>
Some of the more chilled horses I've know will press their head into your chest while you hug them. Their heads and necks are good for hugging.
>>
>>1993322
I thought that this thing about hugging a snake was some joke/trolling. Was I wrong?
>>
>>1993325
>waaaah wahhh the chains of marriage

THEN DON'T STAY MARRIED YOU RETARD
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.