[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JUST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1446558311864.jpg (9 KB, 280x210) Image search: [Google]
1446558311864.jpg
9 KB, 280x210
can animals cry? Like with tears, sulking and self hatred?
>>
http://jornaloide.com/big-bus/
>>
Elephants cry out of their temples, it's common when they're grieving and visiting graveyards, also after they have been rejected by their mother.
>>
>>1991036
Saw that documentary it was sooo sad.
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 551x367) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 551x367
yeah , they do sometimes
>>
My cat once went in the closet I keep my onions in and came out crying.
>>
I know dogs can. They whimper and sulk in the corner.
>>
>>1992623
Seals get rid of excess salt through their eyes, it isn't upset or anything.
>>
>>1992924
...and seals have girlfriends who live in canada
>>
>>1992828
Is it literally just a closet full of onions? Because that sounds great
>>
>>1991001
we cant possibly know weather they are genuinely feeling an emotion and i believe the farthest we’ve gone research-wise is attempted to match up behaviour with scans of the human brain during an emotional response to animal brain scans but i could just be talking out of my ass
>>
>>1991001
crocodiles
>>
>>1992972
that's been tried, but it relies on the assumption that the parts of the brain that light up when humans are rolling a cigarette are the same ones that when lit up in a frog means the frog is rolling a cigarette.
>>
>>1992935
Uh, no. It's just a small closet under the dishwasher.

I don't kow if there's other designation for it in English.
>>
>>1993076
Cabinet, I believe cabinet is the word you're looking for. Cupboard or pantry might also work, but generally those are a bit larger, like a coat closet but in your kitchen with shelving for keeping lots of food in.
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 600x600
Yeah, look at this example.
>>
>>1993076
cabinet = small storage space in kitchen around your cooking tools

cupboard = larger area, usually above your cooking tools

pantry = closet style area with shelves in your kitchen. usually behind a door.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.