[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I got a puppy and jeez I fuckin hate it. I got all his shots,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: aaa9.jpg (56 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
aaa9.jpg
56 KB, 960x720
So I got a puppy and jeez I fuckin hate it.

I got all his shots, being neutered in two weeks. Eats blue buffalo premium life whatever bullshit with tons of chew toys and sweaters and chew toys.

IT SUCKS. And I do say NOOOOO and ignore it because it's an annoying pushy puppy.

100% the problem I have and of course I'm not gonna give it away after spending so much but if I sit down he DIVES into my lap. If I go in the kitchen he JUMPS and scratches and gets his nails caught in some of my pants n ruins them.
NO leaving any paper or shoes or cords on the floor. He will destroy it.

Is there anyway to teach a dog NOT to chew on cords? I spray no bite stuff and walk him for 45 mins but it makes absolutely no difference. He doesn't like apple stuff compared to other options but he'll chew it if you ignore him.
NOT housebroken. Take him out 4 times a day. Before he eats. After he eats. Before afternoon food and after. And a ood 9pm or so walk for good measure.
It's a rat terrier and I wanna take it in the back creek n drown it
>>
Are you fucking retarded. You should have prepared for this because he's TEETHING, you fuck.
He's a puppy, so of course he'll have to go to the bathroom every couple hours until he's around 12 weeks+. Then he'll begin to learn to hold it.
Teach him the god damn basics you lazy anon. Sit, stay, lay down, shake, and anything else. He'll learn to sit and stay there if he wants something from you because he thinks by sitting you'll reward him.
you MUST puppy proof your house, unless you want to spend thousands of dollars like that idiot in another thread who didn't take their wiener dog to the vet and it got infected with shit.
Make anything he can chew out of reach, toilet paper, cords, lint sheets, garbage, cleaning supplies, etc.
My friend's dog ate a lint sheet and got fucked up. Rushed to the ER vet or whatever and had to get immediate surgery. Cost him a fortune.
>>
>>2003213
Seriously, why even own a dog if you hate it so much.

Do your fucking research. Other than that, you should have known how high energy and difficult they would be as a puppy. if you wanted less handling, you should have adopted an older dog. They won't calm down till probably around the 8 month period and even then they'll still be playful.

Practice fucking obedience you idiot. Teach him basic commands and reprimand him and ignore him when he doesn't listen.
>>
>>2003213

Never have kids.
>>
>>2003213

honestly i would probably never normally recommend this, but if this is your attitude you should just release him now (rather than later) while he is still a puppy and at least somewhat more likely to be adopted into a home with mature adults who are prepared and able to take care of him.
>>
Just take it back to the breeder.

But all puppies are like this, that's just what babies do. It's an undertaking to properly raise a puppy. You should've adopted a grown dog.

But just get this one a new home. Take it back or take it to a shelter where someone who had some idea what to expect can get it through the trying puppyhood.

I mean have you never met puppies before? Don't have kids
>>
>>2003213
You're a lazy cunt! Any dog is trainable you're just a negative fucking retard, you think a puppy instinctively understands English? You have to teach him what no means.
>>
>>2003213
That's it im putting toy cars in my geckos' tanks.
>>
>>2003213
Instead of a puppy, you should have got aids
>>
>>2003213
Dude its a fuckin puppy. Owning a puppy is the equivalent of having a small toddler. They make messes, destroy your shit, and get all in your business when you don't want them to be. If you can't handle that much don't own such a dependable pet.
>>
>>2003213
What did you think a puppy would do? They chew on your fingers and anything they can get their mouth around.

It will go away eventually, just get rid of the dog now though if you don't expect it to have any personality at all.
>>
>>2003213
>Get puppy
>Hate puppy for behaving like a puppy.

Give the dog to someone who isn't a total fucking retard.
>>
>>2003213
Well bait'd
>>
File: 36b6yr.jpg (48 KB, 500x329) Image search: [Google]
36b6yr.jpg
48 KB, 500x329
>>2003213
>>
File: 1448199212842.webm (3 MB, 700x500) Image search: [Google]
1448199212842.webm
3 MB, 700x500
>>2003213
Just get a new pet OP. Might I suggest this guy, you seem to have a lot in common.
>>
ITT:
https://youtu.be/3nGCNtWeyts
>>
File: 1447937364861.jpg (102 KB, 595x842) Image search: [Google]
1447937364861.jpg
102 KB, 595x842
ITT: You were all just successfully trolled.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.