[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to deal with the death of you pet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
This is Isis named after the god incase your wondering, my family got her about 13 years ago and she's been a part of the family ever since.
Recently she had some swelling around her face and we're start to worry that its a Tumor, we gave her some antibiotics and they didn't help. So now the question of whether to put her down and when has come up.
So I have to ask, how do you guys deal with the loss of the first pet you ever owned?
>>
>>2163217
You accept the death like any other adult would.
>>
File: 545635665.jpg (309 KB, 1030x789) Image search: [Google]
545635665.jpg
309 KB, 1030x789
>>2163217
I really want to help you, but I don't know how.
It's fucked up, I still have dreams that I'm petting her.

RIP Murilho 1999-2014
>>
File: KIMG0019.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
KIMG0019.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
I just recently put my cat to sleep. Rest in peace, Rina.1998-2016.

I loved her so much. She was my only friend. I moved out last year and left her with my mother. She lost quite a bit of weight and was only about 6lbs. Could see her bones sticking out. She still had the most clear and beautiful green and gold speckled eyes with tiny flecks of blue. She looked really healthy for such an old cat but she started losing her balance and resfused to eat hard food. She fell off the bed last weekend and dragged herself under, scared and meowing. I drove over as fast as I could and when I made my way to the room she heard my voice and came running uo to me like nothing ever happened. My mom said it was her time and that she will only get worse. I still havent washed the shirt I wore when I watched her die because her fur is still on it.
>>
File: WP_001194.jpg (299 KB, 1630x1223) Image search: [Google]
WP_001194.jpg
299 KB, 1630x1223
When you lose a family member or pet, you just need to give it time. It won't stop hurting, but it'll hurt less.

RIP Pancakes 2010-2016.
>>
>>2163217
You'll be sad as fuck for a while, but just try to focus on the good memories you have.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.