[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dogs & Fireworks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1443898802637.jpg (82 KB, 668x430) Image search: [Google]
1443898802637.jpg
82 KB, 668x430
Who else has a dog afraid of fire works?

Man, I have a dog that just got spayed and she is too scared to go out to pee. The neighbors think it's fucking Hanukkah or something with 8-days-of-fireworks from 4pm to midnight every night. I'm not even exaggerating. It's been going on for a week. I am tired of steam cleaning the carpet.
>>
>>2162121
Why dont you just call the cops
>>
>>2162122

I wish I could. I've called cops on people for less. It's the entire neighborhood. We live in a subdivision of 200-or-so houses, and there are at least 20 different houses that I could see going at it. And they aren't like bottle rockets and spinners. They're the HUGE ones that echo miles away.

I don't even get how those are legal for anyone to buy and use. I was always under the impression that anything big enough to go 200ft in the air and rattle window panes probably required a permit. We've only lived here 8 months. Seems I was wrong.
>>
ITT: communists who hate freedom
>>
>>2162138
They aren't legal. Not only do they present a fire hazard, but they are also disturbances of the peace. Call the copse
>>
Cops don't give a if it's 4th of July or the holidays, trust me. Our cops are currently busy with the tons of brush fires caused by them because it's been so dry so unless there is an actual, serious incident with them they aren't going to bother. I've had to deal with them in multiple towns, multiple states where they are illegal. It won't stop no matter what you do so all you can do is just keep an eye on your dog. Think of it like the 'war on drugs'. It's still going to happen. There is nothing you can do other than just deal with it and try to prepare for the days.

My dog growong up broke through fuckin glass windows. Someone would have to babysit her 24-7 for years during fourth of July weekend and new years. Crate training? Aha fuck no. She would break bones when it came to fireworks. No training her out of it and we put up with that for the 14 years we had her. Fireworks scarred her so bad(we had quite a few go through our house) that she would even get flippy if we were just 'maybe' going to have a thunder storm. We eventually just took a room and took out the windows and had furniture high enough she could hide under.

Consider doggy Xanax from your vet, too.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.