[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm pretty sure my friend is hoarding animals. She never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 69149-Cute-Kittens[1].jpg (65 KB, 640x638) Image search: [Google]
69149-Cute-Kittens[1].jpg
65 KB, 640x638
I'm pretty sure my friend is hoarding animals. She never tells me how many dogs and cats she has and a lot of her pets have gotten really sick/died. I'm honestly worried about the animals but have no clue what to do since I don't exactly have proof.
>>
Do you ever go to her house? Take pics next time you go.

And just a question; if one can take care of the needs of a lot of pets, is it considered hoarding?

For example; a friend of mine has 24 pets. However, they are all taken care of. She drives an hour to an exotic vet (chinchilla, pig, bearded dragon, hamster). All of them look happy and healthy.
>>
>>2151111
She's an online friend that lives several states away. She talks a lot about her animals and she's named at least six or seven cats and maybe five or six dogs. She never gives me a number (I'm guessing because she knows that she has too many?). If the animals were well taken care of, I wouldn't have an issue. But the fact is a lot of them are constantly sick and several have died in the past year already. She told me today that another cat of hers is dying (vet thinks it's from FIP).

She's already told me that she and her family don't have very much money and can't afford to take all of the animals to the vet.
>>
Howd you get an online friend? I want a female one
>>
>>2151172
>be a normal person
>congratulations
>>
>>2151192
:(
>>
>>2151122
>She's already told me that she and her family don't have very much money and can't afford to take all of the animals to the vet
Tell her you're FBI and you're coming over. You rape her and then you save the pets. Later it'll be a movie starring Steven Seagull. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfNW1ERej0A
>>
>>2151122
Poor girl, it may not be her hoarding.

Sounds a bit like my childhood. Always flea-bitten. My mother accumulated, at one point, 19 or so cats and stalwartly refused to clean up after them because she "did everything around the house" (read, nothing).

She also refused to get rid of the god be damned queen whose litters she always managed to keep. "B-but she's a survivor!" She'd say, "They'd just put her down!"

Feels bad, I remember when I found the cat I had had since I was a wee lad dying of anemia at the door step. He was so cold and died on the bed a few hours after I carried him in. She blamed me for that too. Apparently I was supposed to be vigilant, supposed to know that he had been sick and that she had put him out in the cold that morning. I buried him in the back yard, wrapped in the blanket I tried to warm him up in.

The fleas were hell. We never had the whole house to live in. There was always a bedroom that was unusable because the cats had gotten in there. There was no stopping the fleas in a Georgia summer, not at that scale, and certainly not without money. We had been living paycheck to paycheck for years.

I could go on for a while, but crying while writing heartfelt and possibly anonymity endangering posts on 4chan isn't the best idea.

I guess the point is, fucking rescue her from that shit. And if it's someone else's fault, don't put it on her. Physically kidnap her from that environment if you have to.
>>
>>2151309
This is part of the reason that I don't bring it up to her. I know that she has issues with her parents (they flat out refuse to pay for doctor's visits let alone vet visits) and that it can't be a good environment for her or the pets. The thing is that she won't ever leave without her pets. She's an adult so I can't really force her to go but I wish I could send money or something
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.