[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/aq/-aquarium general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 95
File: scarlet badis.jpg (36 KB, 564x376) Image search: [Google]
scarlet badis.jpg
36 KB, 564x376
/aq/-aquarium general

-Scarlet Badis Edition -

Discuss anything aquarium related here, including inhabitants, decor and issues.

Google is your friend.
Feel free to ask questions but know that there are a lot of resources out there that could answer your question a lot faster and accurately than /an/.

Make sure to include these things in your post before asking because we can't help you if we don't have the full picture:
-tank size
-parameters
-any and all inhabitants + how long you've had them

Links:
>How to cycle your tank: http://pastebin.com/x4WnB0Ah
>General aquarium care sheets - http://www.aquaticcommunity.com/
>Livestock and plants for sale - http://www.petsolutions.com/ http://www.aquabid.com
>FUCKING GOOGLE

We all make mistakes, so don't put anyone down - rather be helpful.
Chances are, you made a similiar mistake when you were starting out.

>Useful & Extensive database for aquatic plants and their parameters:

Flowgrow
http://www.flowgrow.de/db/aquaticplants

>Cool Youtube Channels:

>Aquascaping -

James Findley/The Green Machine
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheGreenMachineLtd

Dennis Wong
https://www.youtube.com/user/xiaozhuangw

Filipe Oliveira
https://www.youtube.com/user/FaaoStudio

Oliver Knott
https://www.youtube.com/user/amanoshrimp

>Building your own shit/ Fish&Plant talk

King of DIY
https://www.youtube.com/user/uarujoey

Dustin's Fish Tanks
https://www.youtube.com/user/Dustinsfishtanks

Wayne's Fish World
https://www.youtube.com/user/samuelwaynefoleyjr

Aquarium related documentaries (German & English)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtkQ-oVBStx0EYRcwz3bHSA

If you got any suggestions, especially related to cool saltwater channels, feel free to post them - I will add them with the next OP if I have the chance
>>
File: 1378345075511.gif (180 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
1378345075511.gif
180 KB, 375x375
>Oscar kept being an asshole and ramming his filter in the middle of the night
>broke the impeller assembly on the cheapo filter
>Replace it with 2 Penguin 350's
TRY TO BREAK IT NOW YOU LITTLE SHIT

ENJOY 4X THE FILTERING POWER HAHAHAHAHA
>>
Anyone got reports of flourish excel dosing? I recently started to dose easy life easycarbo, which is basically the same product, just with another name and was quite stunned by growth and colouration of some of my plants in the tank.

I dose 2ml on my 54l aquarium daily, in conjunction with bio-co2 injection and am very happy with results.

Only heard that some had a bad experience, when they overdosed it and killed their tank - but I guess that's a slim chance if everything is monitored.

Also heard it kills hair algae after a certain time, but couldnt see that yet, after a week
>>
File: 20160608_070456.jpg (1 MB, 2240x1344) Image search: [Google]
20160608_070456.jpg
1 MB, 2240x1344
Question: how do I go about removing this white shit, ive tried the whole vinegar thing but no luck.
>>
>>2141732
1. I don't think vinegar works on plastic like that
2. If vinegar doesn't work ON GLASS, try bar keeper's friend. King of DIY has a great video on that stuff.

I've got a question myself. What kind of nerite is good for a mudskipper/brackish tank? I recently learned that a few sold in most stores prefer either fresh or brackish water. But it's so damn hard to find the correct kind so I don't have to keep killing the wrong species.

Can anyone help me out with this?
>>
Okay so I put some fancy guppies in my turtle's aquarium, and one of the two females that have managed to survive had babies. About 4 of them survived, and I've really gotten behind on my water changes because I want to keep them but I don't know how to get around siphoning up the miniscule babies.

Well I look in there today and see that the other female had MORE babies, like 10+ more. I really really need to change the water, and I was wondering what some tips might be as far as removing the babies is concerned so that I can do a water change and clean the aquarium
>>
>>2141831
Don't worry, there're going to be a population boom of guppies in your future. I wouldn't worry about your babies either if you suck them up. If you do, then you should gently net the babies out and return them back into the tank.
>>
I'm going to try to make an ideal environment for a Betta.
After long consideration, a 15 gallon tank would be acceptable for the fish. What other stuff should a Betta have to have basically a perfect life?
>>
>Switch to hob filter because don't want internal filter taking up room
>hob filter return isn't strong enough to push co2 around my tank

What do?
>>
>>2141894
a harem of females
>>
>co2 right under filter intake
>Bubbles get taken into filter then spread around tank

Will this work?
>>
>>2141919
Nah, I know only one should live in a tank.
There are other possible tankmates but I'm not sure what is optimal or what flora are needed for a Betta.
>>
>>2141925
not exactly true. while males should be kept as one, you can keep multiple females provided you have 4+ and hiding space.

as for possible tankmates youre going to have to choose rather uncolored fish without much flowing fins

as for flora, it doesnt really matter. bettas like plants that gives them hiding space, allow them to rest just under the water line. but people get away with silk plants just fine
>>
>>2141831
Just get some nylon panty hose and use a rubber band to attach it to a tube. Then suck the water out of the tank through the tube.

Or you can get an aquarium safe sponge and ram it into the end of the tube.
>>
>>2141894
Dense, tall grassy plants that reach the top of the tank, some floating plants. Giant hairgrass, vals, frogbit and the like. Get some driftwood and let it stain the water darker. Depending on the betta, getting a school of small fish like rasboras or tetras could either help him feel more at ease or piss him off.
>>
File: 1448094762472.png (192 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
1448094762472.png
192 KB, 1252x1252
>>2141919
>>
>>2141723
Ive used flourish excel in conjunction with a co2 system and it works better than any of my Easy Carbo experiences.

>tfw when heater breaks overnight boiling ya pack of Bucktooth Tetras alive.

Why do people even bother with piranha when these exist
>>
File: 20160607_212949.jpg (3 MB, 4160x2340) Image search: [Google]
20160607_212949.jpg
3 MB, 4160x2340
>>2141934
My betta. 1 male Betta, 1 platy, 2 gold fish, 1 black molly. All do fine in a 10 gallon tank, maintenance is only to ro clean it every 2 weeks works fine for me. Betta is pretty chill, although he was aggressive when Added the first platy.
>>
What are some algae eaters that wont strip paint off decor? Am I asking for unicorn eggs here?
>>
>>2142178
You should get a pleco to eat the algae and poop in the tank.
>>
File: 1153735489333.gif (499 KB, 500x246) Image search: [Google]
1153735489333.gif
499 KB, 500x246
>>2142178
>keeping goldfish with brackish tropical fish and a betta
>>
>>2142178
Ehhh, I have seen worse.

I have done worse.
>>
>>2141915
Powerhead.
>>
>>2141723
Look up "gluteraldehyde dosing" on theplantedtank.net
>>
>>2142188
Thats what I have the live plants and platy for.
>>
>>2141922
It will probably fuck with the filter
>>
>>2142192
No one keeps mollies in brackish water.
>>
>>2142087
ima actually doing this right now

1 male, 3 females
>>
>>2142183
Shit man, a lot of things would attempt to eat paint, although you could try Otocinclus and Nerite snails
>>
>>2141894
dark water, indian almond leaves and driftwood to make the water brown. Plenty of things to hide in and to get territorial about. Farm mosquito larvae and drop a few in every one in a while
>>
>>2141723
I use excel as an algicide and just spot treat in tank using a 3ml eye dropper, works well actually on BBA too.
>>
File: CAM00196.jpg (430 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
CAM00196.jpg
430 KB, 1536x2048
What freshwater things could I put in this? It only holds a gallon, so I was thinking maybe some kind of algae and a plant that can hang over the top a bit. Maybe shrimp? I really wanted a few neon tetra, but I don't know if they would do ok in a gallon.
>>
>>2142307
A plant and maybe a shrimp, you wouldn't be able to keep any fish in there.
>>
>>2142314
Alright, what kind of shrimp would be ok in this space? And can they survive off of an algae plant, or would I need to supplement?
>>
>>2142317
I'm not familiar with invertebrates at all, but I'd go for the smallest freshwater shrimp you can find, or maybe even a snail.
>>
>>2142307
2-4 ghost shrimp should do fine. Add a little moss or one plant to help filtrate the water. As for food, you may buy a little bit of fish food or shrimp food until algae develop. Remeber that shrimp wont feed exclusively from algae so give them some feed everyonce in a while.
>>
File: IMG_20160609_214823.jpg (2 MB, 4160x2340) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160609_214823.jpg
2 MB, 4160x2340
>>2142317
This is a half gallon tank that sits on my kitchen windowsill (I moved it to take the picture) and doesn't have any lights, filter or anything. Animals are three cherry shrimp. Plants are hornwort, marimo, java fern, java moss, and salvinia. I haven't touched it in two months now and everything is still kicking.
It's gotten kind of messy looking and overgrown at this point so I'm tempted to tear it down and redo it.
>>
File: IMG_20160609_215839_1.jpg (1 MB, 4160x2340) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160609_215839_1.jpg
1 MB, 4160x2340
>>2142362
Skrimp.
>>
>>2142356
Can cherry shrimp work? I basically just want something a little pretty to stare at while I'm in the bath...or taking a shit.
>>2142362
That looks pretty cool
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
New to owning fish! I'm starting off with a 10 gallon tank. I currently have 1 black Molly, 1 panda fish*, 1 sliver dollar, 1 Alge eater, and 1 Bala shark. I didn't realize the Bala shark get so big until after purchasing it. It still, however, qhas more space to swim around as compared to the tank at the pet shop it was it.

I clean weekly. I have a vacuum and and a water stabilizer (used weekly). I'm hoping the fish are happy.

*My panda fish of course was pregnant and had babies. I've counted around 6. If they survive into adolescents I'm hoping petsmart or petco takes them because my tank is ia already too full.
>>
What kind of decor should I put in my tank to make my Danios feel comfy? Is driftwood and some moss enough?
>>
File: 1465535093721.jpg (65 KB, 697x433) Image search: [Google]
1465535093721.jpg
65 KB, 697x433
>>2142367
>1 black Molly, 1 panda fish*, 1 sliver dollar, 1 Alge eater, and 1 Bala shark.

Your tank is severely overstocked, almost none of your fishes can live in a 10 gallon tank

Also what is your panda fish exactly? Panda Cory cats?
>>
>>2142379
Inb4 Panda Moor
>>
>>2142379
A E S T H E T I C
>>
>>2142366
>That looks pretty cool
Haha, thanks. Imo it looked better two months ago.
Five or six cherry shrimp would be a good start for a gallon vase like that. If it's somewhere without a lot of light it may be hard for plants to keep up with the shrimp. You could do the peace lily thing that used to be popular with bettas, along with some moss or marimo.
>>
>>2142307
4-5 dwarf shrimp, get some nano marimo
>>
>>2142367
Here's a sincere advice:

Get rid of all of your fish, They will outgrow your tank, except for maybe the molly. They will produce so much waste, this tank won't be able to handle the nitrates, not to mention with them growing too big and developing organ problems if they.

Rather start out with inverts like cherry shrimp and "graduate" to smaller fish species like endlers or rasboras.

Or get more fake plants or real plants and turn your tank into a betta tank for 1 male. Bettas are easy to care for for beginners. Just find a new home for your other fish. They won't be healthy and happy in your tank.
>>
>>2142412
>Peace lily

Alright I'll check that out, thank you.
>>
>>2142367
The black molly and the "panda fish" are fine in there. Barring details on each fish, you should give everything else back to the store, or find another home for them. PetSmart has a 14 day return policy, if you got them recently.
The babies might end up being a problem. If you leave them in there there's a chance they'll have more and more babies and you'll end up with more fish than you can handle.

>>2142379
>>2142421
The panda fish is almost certainly a panda platy, since it gave birth.
>>
>>2142241
Oh my, I love your setup. I was the guy asking about bettas in the last thread, were you the one recommended getting a a tank divider for a ten gal? That's quite nice.
Er, the tank divider was to have two bettas.
Then again after reading that didn't seem like a good idea since they might get stressed out at just a reflection...
>>
>>2142433
Oh I didn't consider it to be a panda platy. Then I agree.
>>
>>2142417
>little algae balls that you can roll around

Ooh I think I'm in love.
>>2142431
I looked up the peace lily, and I don't think they are really meant for water...

Does anyone know of a water plant that the top comes up out of the water, but the roots go down pretty far? I would like to do that with the algae if it will work, and maybe some pebbles on the bottom?
>>
>>2142178
Im new on /an/ .
Does /an consider that there are no problems with this pop and the tank ?
>>
>>2142443
look up Water Lettuce and Giant Duckweed

>>2142465
most of the replies are telling the op to smarten the fuck up about overstocking his tank
>>
Using a dome lighting fixture, would that work for a planted aquarium?
My tank size is a 29G
>>
I need opinions on good shrimp substrate. I wanna know what people think is the best and which ones are cheaper, but still work well.
>>
>>2142178
>goldfish in a 10 gal
>tropical fish with coldwater fish

Why?
>>
>>2142543
cheap small grain (non active):

JBL manado

expensive small grain(active):
ADA Amazonia powder type
Oliver Knott aequivalent

Imho unless you go for an intricate aquascape, a cheap small grain like manado will do just fine.
>>
>>2142549
I just want a easily maintained planted tank. I'm planning on making my 2-gallon fluval a shrimp tank.
>>
>>2142559
Get manado then, or any comparable brown or black, non active small grain substrate.
>>
>>2142562
I don't think I can get manado here in the states. Do you think floramax would be good?
>>
File: 20160609_195325.jpg (315 KB, 912x604) Image search: [Google]
20160609_195325.jpg
315 KB, 912x604
Anybody know what kind of snail this is? I had hornwort in my temporary 10 gal for my one goldfish, and two of these guys stowed away on it and now are crawling all over my tank. They've grown a lot since I first saw them, and don't seem to be reproducing or anything.

I know they're probably just regular invasive snails, but I was just curious if anybody knew the common name for them
>>
>>2142584
Ramshorn snail
>>
Are HOB filters the worst filter type ever?

Do far my new HOB has:

>Ran dry
>Overflowed
>Been incredibly noisy all the fucking time
>>
>Want to do a basic 5 minute job on aquarium
>Becomes 2 hour job because one thing breaks another that breaks another that breaks another

Why does this always fucking happen with aquariums?
>>
>>2142682
Because of Murphy's Law. Applies to everything, but aquariums in particular.
>>
What the fuck is wrong with glass bubble counters? I've had 3 break on me so far.
>>
>>2142682
Happened to me yesterday when I rescaped. Was selling some fish out of my tank so i had to remove most hardscape and some plants to catch them. Wanted to rearrange how it was vut one rock kept tripping so i decided to do it all over again.
>>
>>2142564
It seems comparable, so yeah, try.
>>
>Lost an amano shrimp in a 4 gallon aquarium

Really have no idea where it could be hiding there really isn't that much space.
>>
>>2142584
ramshorn snails like mentioned before. The blue/pink/blood red ones are pretty cool looking and expensive in some places.
>>
>>2142712
Amano shrimp can go out of water. Does it have a lid? I found one of my amano shrimp probably 3 meters away from aquarium that one time
>>
>>2142716
Turns out it has managed to get down a very small gap between two rocks.
>>
If you have several aquariums all at the same temp and using the same tap water can fish just be thrown from one tank to another without acclimatisation?
>>
How do you deal with algae growing on your glass near your carpet plants?

You can't scrap the glass as the plants are in the way.
>>
>added caribsea insta aquarium sand today
>water is bright green
>obviously not dust and particles from the sand because the sand is brown

help help help
somethings wrong here
>>
>>2142307
On top of all the other suggestions, you could get a single lucky bamboo to put in there, or some potho vines. Plants with their roots in the water and their leaves out in open air are the best at oxygenating and filtering the water.
>>
>>2142443
Lucky potho vines, bamboo, pretty much any dracaena. People put them in their filters all the time.
>>
>>2142720
No, because different tanks have different plants/decorations/animals which can change water parameters like ph and nitrates/nitrites.
>>
>>2142752
post pics
>>
>>2142764
There's not much to show really
a layer of brown sand in an empty tank with water that's green
>>
>>2142720
Usually yes. Assuming none of your parameters are seriously out of whack in one tank, you'll be fine transferring fish from tank to tank. Since most people maintain all of their tanks the same way, the shock from transfer should be no different than the shock of a big water change.
>>
Is there anyway to tell the gender of a Bristle-nosed pleco when it's still young
Mine is still tiny at about 1.5" and just want to know if it's going to have a bush or a pedo stache
What should I be looking for?
>>
File: 20160530_164501.jpg (3 MB, 4032x2268) Image search: [Google]
20160530_164501.jpg
3 MB, 4032x2268
Anyone breeding shrimp in here? I got these from some low grade cherry shrimp.
>>
>>2142805
Sorry, phone posts em upside down.
>>
File: meh.jpg (19 KB, 236x294) Image search: [Google]
meh.jpg
19 KB, 236x294
>>2142443
"The betta thing" with a peace lily is to suspend the plant with the leaves above the water and just the roots submerged. You can use lighting diffuser (egg crate), a sponge, etc. I meant to attach a picture in the post but I fucked it up.
>>
>>2142805
Goddamn, you amazing piece of shit. How long did it take?
>>
>>2142507
You should get two, one for each side. You might get a bit of a spotlight effect, but otherwise they'll work fine.

>>2142543
I like Fluval Stratum. It's light, which makes it kind of hard to plant in, but it also means it's easy for the shrimp to dig around in.
>>
File: 20160527_114108.jpg (3 MB, 4032x2268) Image search: [Google]
20160527_114108.jpg
3 MB, 4032x2268
>>2142851
Like 6 months or so to get the super reds in my display tank. I started with 5 cherry shrimp that were like .25" i got from petco. Now its about 10 months in and i have 100+ mixed grade in my display tank and 6 of the high grades you see here in a 5 gal tank im setting up to start breeding them true.
>>
File: pleco.jpg (241 KB, 800x368) Image search: [Google]
pleco.jpg
241 KB, 800x368
Is their any real reason to get pleco that's not a bristle nose? they seem to me to be a strait upgrade.
>>
>>2142841
how the hell would a fish breath with the roots blocking the top? Betta are air-breathing fish
>>
>>2142887
>Betta are air-breathing fish
>/an/ doesn't know bettas have gills
god I love this board
>>
>>2142875
That's a goddamn great return once you start selling them. I have a ton of mixed grade cherries but never popped any high grades. Maybe I'll have better luck with blue velvets
>>
>>2142841
That fish looks miserable :(

Anyway, I decided not to go with anything live right now because I'll probably kill it. I might do a bonsai terrarium or something later.
>>
>>2142611
They are the worst, but at least they're cheap as fuck and super easy to install.
>>
>tank finally cycled
>plants are melting
what the fuck man
>>
File: augmented reality fish.jpg (2 MB, 4096x2730) Image search: [Google]
augmented reality fish.jpg
2 MB, 4096x2730
Where do you guys get your driftwood from?

Would I be able to put branch piece from an oak tree in my tank?
>>
Question-has anybody created waterproof robotic fish yet? I don't want to stuff a betta in a one gallon, but I would love to have something animate in there.
>>
File: 71cn7QMhL0L._SL1500_.jpg (92 KB, 1500x999) Image search: [Google]
71cn7QMhL0L._SL1500_.jpg
92 KB, 1500x999
>>2142940
knock yourself out
>>
File: brilliant.jpg (24 KB, 370x278) Image search: [Google]
brilliant.jpg
24 KB, 370x278
>>2142944
>>
mystery snail hasnt moved in 2-3 weeks. its sticks half out. isnt dead yet since it reacts when i prod it. losing its slime coat for some reason. water parameters are fine. other snails/fish/shrimp are fine.

whats the problem?
>>
File: it hurts to live.jpg (11 KB, 250x199) Image search: [Google]
it hurts to live.jpg
11 KB, 250x199
>>2142948
That snail is experiencing existential crisis, just let him die.
>>
>>2142893
see how long your betta lasts using only its gills

and once that betta dies, dont get another one
>>
>>2142949
should i just let him live out the rest? or give him a burning salt bath?
>>
>>2142944
>got one of these aquabots for shits and giggles
>friend puts it in a tank with a bunch of tetras, a small pleco and a small cichlid
>tetras try to school with it as it bumps against everything
>cichlid tries stand off to it but at the same time is afraid of it when it continues to advance towards it
>pleco just sits there as it rams into it sometimes

it got a good chuckle out of me
>>
>>2142957
Sounds like a great time.
>>
>>2142955
just move it into a tank of its own and let it die peacefully if that is what it was going to do
>>
>>2142961
i was joking about the salt.

i dont actually have another (cycled) tank.
what do?
>>
>>2142962
let him expire on his own, it's the way nature intended.
>>
File: le fish face.jpg (66 KB, 638x647) Image search: [Google]
le fish face.jpg
66 KB, 638x647
I currently have a small 5 gallon planted tank with 2 gold inca snails, 5 amano shrimp, and a pair of australe killifish.

I've been getting an increase of green algae on the glass of my tank and the snails aren't really doing much.

Could I get one or two Oto Catfish for my tank or would that create too much of a bio-load? If those don't work how about a bristlenose pleco, I've heard they stay pretty small.

thanks guys
>>
>>2142969
I think it'd be too much, might want to scrub the algae by hand if it gets any worse.
>>
HC
Java Moss
Dwarf Hairgrass

Which one is best to carpet?
>>
File: 052.jpg (2 MB, 4032x2268) Image search: [Google]
052.jpg
2 MB, 4032x2268
>>2142974
pearlweed is the best
>>
File: 232.jpg (2 MB, 4032x2268) Image search: [Google]
232.jpg
2 MB, 4032x2268
>>2142980
for some reason i cant figure out webm converter.
i was gonna post some video of my shrimp.
>>
I want to turn my 60 freshwater into a salt water, I have serpae tetras, and red tailed sharks in it. What would be the most humane way to get rid of them?
>>
>>2142997
Drop them off at your local pet store?
>>
>>2142997
give them away to a friend, pet store, or even craigslist.
it's generally more humane than killing them
>>
>>2143000
>>2143004
this

most fish stores will be happy to take them off your hands. Call them first, don't just show up with bags of fish.
>>
>>2142953
>see how long your betta lasts using only its gills
the reason your betta dies if it can't breathe at the surface is because YOU ARE A SHIT OWNER AND YOUR WATER IS POISON.

That is all.
Carry on.
>>
Is it safe to put a piece of wood I found in my yard with my aquarium?
>>
>>2143040
Depends, do you keep anything alive in your aquarium?
>>
>>2143045
Yep, just some moss and a bit of algae.
>>
>>2143040
you don't want to put any evergreen wood in there.

probably check google to see if your wood is poisonous before throwing it in.

other than that it's fine. It might tint your water yellow though.
>>
>>2143049
Sounds good, thanks. I'm going for the yellowish water theme because I heard tetras love that shit.
>>
>>2143052
yeah, they're from water with lots of wood in it.
>>
>>2143052
/aq/ is going to tell you to bleach it, boil it, bake it, and irradiate it before you put it in your tank.

for some reason they seem to think fish parasites normally hang out in trees or something.

I dunno. It's weird.
>>
>>2143057
I probably will soak it for a day or two, just to be safe.
>>
>>2143059
it can't hurt.
>>
File: shrimps_vid_converted.webm (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
shrimps_vid_converted.webm
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>2142924
>>2142989
why is it a pain in the ass to make a webm?
>>
>>2143074
does your angelfish ever eat the shrimp?
>>
File: 20160610_115016.jpg (3 MB, 4032x2268) Image search: [Google]
20160610_115016.jpg
3 MB, 4032x2268
>>2143098
Surprisingly no he doesn't. I was sure he would or the neons but they go up to it and might nip near them but once the shrim move they stop trying.
>>
>>2143074
>baby shrimplets

damn that's cute

I want to breed shrimp but my area only has ghosts and amanos and i'm not certain imported shrimp would survive the transit in my desert weather
>>
File: 20160611_013522.jpg (2 MB, 4032x2268) Image search: [Google]
20160611_013522.jpg
2 MB, 4032x2268
>>2143118
Thats what ice packs or heat packs are for. Also next day air is the only way to go for shrimp.

Heres a make and female foraging. If i had a way to optimize webms for hd I'd be able to have video to.
>>
File: 20160516_194623.jpg (3 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160516_194623.jpg
3 MB, 3264x1836
>Tfw many hundreds of low grade shrimp

Wonder what I should do with them all.
>>
File: 20160430_190335.jpg (3 MB, 4032x2268) Image search: [Google]
20160430_190335.jpg
3 MB, 4032x2268
>>2143131
Sell em for a dollar a piece and only keep like 10 or so of your best looking ones and start the cycle over. I just picked very good ones from a store that didn't know what they had. Also it was a gamble with the size that i got them at. I showed the manager from the petco i bought em from and they flip their shit everytime.
>>
File: 20160611_024922.jpg (2 MB, 2415x1359) Image search: [Google]
20160611_024922.jpg
2 MB, 2415x1359
>>2143148
Of course it posts upsidedown.
>>
>>2143074
What a qt. What kind of environment do RCS typically enjoy?
And would they be able to live with a betta, or would the beta eat them?
>>
File: 20160504_114522.jpg (3 MB, 4032x2268) Image search: [Google]
20160504_114522.jpg
3 MB, 4032x2268
>>2143153
I keep my tank at basic sub tropical temps. Around 76 to 80 degrees Fahrenheit. My ph is about usually under or at 8.0. I basically just look for consistency vs exact numbers anyways.
>>
>>2143156
I really hate when my pictures post upsidedown. Its quite frustrating.
>>
File: 20160611_025935.jpg (3 MB, 2672x1503) Image search: [Google]
20160611_025935.jpg
3 MB, 2672x1503
>>2143153
Oh i wouldn't exactly think a betta would care much about the shrimp, but you would still want lots of hiding spots for the shrimps also it usually comes down to the individual fish. Some will be dicks and others won't.
>>
Posting a few of my reef. 110g. SB reef lights.
>>
File: 20160608_154240.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
20160608_154240.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1152
>>2143204
Doh forgot pics
>>
File: 20160510_195324.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
20160510_195324.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1152
>>2143205
>>
File: 20160510_194346.jpg (776 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
20160510_194346.jpg
776 KB, 2048x1152
>>2143207
>>
File: 20160422_153345.jpg (509 KB, 1865x839) Image search: [Google]
20160422_153345.jpg
509 KB, 1865x839
>>2143209
>>
File: 20160422_153531.jpg (880 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
20160422_153531.jpg
880 KB, 2048x1152
>>2143212
>>
Can someone help me out? I asked at the start of the thread, but I got no replies, but I think was overlooked over time.

Which nerite snail is good for brackish water. I know that a few sold as freshwater snails generally prefer brackish, but I don't know which ones are. And I don't want to buy snails and have them keep dying until I find the right one.
>>
File: 1454308875004.gif (2 MB, 630x354) Image search: [Google]
1454308875004.gif
2 MB, 630x354
>Test tankwater for the first time in 4 months
>Perfect Ammonia and Nitrites
>Nitrates at 80ppm
>80ppm AGAIN
>With more fish and no signs of illness or stress from fish since I stocked it

What in the fuck, how have my fish been OK with this for the longest time?

I finally retested my tapwater, and it turns out it comes straight at 10-20ppm. No more dry dosing KNO3 in my tank anymore, all it needs is just topoff and water changes. I should really get some medium growing stems to keep that shit under control
>>
>>2142178
Your goldfish will kill everything you love overnight. Not even trolling.
>>
>>2143225

Virginia, Olive and Zebra
>>
>>2143300
Thank you man.
>>
My betta has a crusty-looking white area near his head on one side, that extends partway out his fin. I'm pretty sure it's a fungal infection. Will aquarium salt fix it or should I pick up an antifungal? Also he always keeps his mouth open, but he's been like that since I got him. Is that a sign of something?

For now I put him in a 1.6 gallon just so he doesn't contaminate anything else, but I think the filter is too strong for him because he just stays in the corner behind it, near the surface, and doesn't move at all. Could he have swim bladder infection too?
>>
>>2143378
Sounds like ick, the white stuff is the bacteria growth. It usually starts in the gills where you cant see it. That may be why your fish mouth stays open, it cant breath. But if it can't actually move its mouth it may also have damage done to the mouth and it'll probably starve.

Any pics? Where did you get this fish and how long till it showed these signs?
>>
>>2142887
There's usually a piece of acrylic tube to "let air in" and to feed the fish.

>>2142926
It was a real shitty trend. I'd never suggest actually doing it for a betta, but for shrimp it would be fine. You could start with just the plant(s) and see how well it does.
>>
>>2142938
Oak is safe for aquariums, but you want to make sure it's completely dry. Usually that means it's been sitting in the sun for 6-12 months, at least.

>>2142944
How hard would it be to attach a camera to one of these?
>>
>>2142969
Do nerite snails instead.
>>
>>2143266
Nitrates really aren't that harmful on their own. There was a forum post I read about a guy with cherry shrimp who let his nitrates get to something like 200 and they still wouldn't die.

>>2143300
By zebra, do you mean Puperita pupa or Neritina natalensis? Pupa is brackish, natalensis is freshwater.
>>
>>2142938
Holy shit that's my picture! I did that back in highschool! I guess people really liked it!
>>
File: 20160611_115912.jpg (2 MB, 2231x1255) Image search: [Google]
20160611_115912.jpg
2 MB, 2231x1255
Im going to be uploading a video to youtube of some shrimp. Im working with editing right now, and it's much easier than making a webm for some reason.
>>
File: IMG_20160611_114345.jpg (2 MB, 3006x4660) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160611_114345.jpg
2 MB, 3006x4660
>>2143387
It was a class pet at my alma mater, I just picked him up when I went back to get my yearbook because no one wanted him. Not sure how long they've had him for. Here's a pic, it's not very clear but I think you can sort of see it. Thanks for the help.
>>
File: 20160514_140153.jpg (3 MB, 4032x2268) Image search: [Google]
20160514_140153.jpg
3 MB, 4032x2268
>>2143449
https://youtu.be/6lz09ZGV_WI

If anyone is interested
>>
Can I add aq salt, antifungal and antibacterial medicine all at the same time? Or will my betta die from the stress? He's a sorry lookin fuck and he has ich as well as a fungus infection and (I think) velvet, but I want to try my hand at reviving him. Any tips?
>>
>>2143483
nice plants. you use co2?
>>
>>2143452
I added some API Melafix antibacterial treatment and he's actually swimming around now! Slowly, but he can move! He's also opening and closing his mouth, but it never closes all the way. Unfortunately I also noticed that he has pinhole fin rot. Now what?
>>
File: 20160527_120727.jpg (2 MB, 4032x2268) Image search: [Google]
20160527_120727.jpg
2 MB, 4032x2268
>>2143505
Very little, i used to try to get the perfect numbers. But its not worth it, If you see your plants need extra something you just go through your list of needs.

Just started growing a ludwigia sp. (They didn't specify they type) and i got some amazing color out of them too.
>>
File: 20160609_115248.jpg (2 MB, 4032x2268) Image search: [Google]
20160609_115248.jpg
2 MB, 4032x2268
>>2143527
>>
File: 20160609_115254.jpg (2 MB, 4032x2268) Image search: [Google]
20160609_115254.jpg
2 MB, 4032x2268
>>2143532
Bottom
>>
>>2143527
very nice.

my rcs doesnt like to breed. what am i doing wrong?
>>
File: 20160611_140801.jpg (3 MB, 4032x2268) Image search: [Google]
20160611_140801.jpg
3 MB, 4032x2268
>>2143538
Water quality and lots of hiding spots. Also marimo moss balls help alot, but I didn't get those till I bred them red.
>>
>>2143539
water parameters are fine and there a plenty of hiding spots. i have the moss balls too. they seem to be doing well except for the fact that they arent getting eggs.
>>
File: 20160508_200204.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20160508_200204.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
>>2143533
Looks like ludwigia repens rubin - I got some too - they like a bigger version of super red with sufficient light
>>
>>2143538
What's your parameters? You see berried females? Any potential predators in the tank (ie fish that are not otos or corys)? Checked filtration if it doesnt suck up baby shrimp.
>>
I want to convert my 60 gallon fresh water to salt, what should I do with my freshwater fish?
>>
>>2143550
Local fish or pet store, or craigslist
>>
>>2143545
ph7.8
ammonia/nitrites are 0
nitrates pretty much close to 0.

its a rcs only tank with a sponge filter.

seem berried females once. they gave birth. a few months ago, then never again.
>>
>>2143527
I have the same species. I'm pretty sure it's repens.
>>
>>2143550
Slowly adjust your current fish to a saltwater environment by changing their habitat's salinity very slightly for a few thousand years until the fish evolve. Be sure to weed out the weakest members in that time. Bonuses: you will have created a new species and possibly have become God if you live long enough to see it through.
>>
File: 20160611_175511.jpg (2 MB, 1746x2401) Image search: [Google]
20160611_175511.jpg
2 MB, 1746x2401
My air pump is currently attached to a sponge filter, both made to handle 20 gallons. It acts as a secondary filter for my 30 gallon turtle aquarium.

However, I just grabbed a 5.5 gallon aquarium and a 10 gal sponge filter for it. I wanted to put some of the baby guppies in the turtle tank in there so they could grow larger and so I wouldn't have to worry about sucking them up during water changes.

So, I grabbed some extra hose and a little t-square connector, so I could have both running from the same pump. However, when I hooked it up, neither of the pumps worked.

Why is this. Pic related was on the back of the t-square connector box. I obviously have the connector, but what is the thing between the pump and the connector on the right hand picture, and do I need it?
>>
>>2143558
>not blasting your fish with gamma radiation to speed up the evolution
>>
>>2143562
Could be that the pump isn't strong enough for both sponges. The thing in the picture is a check valve that prevents water from flowing back through the hose and into your filter. You want to have one of those, but you don't necessarily need it.

Could just be that your pump is acting up. Check to be sure that the intake isn't clogged, and give it a bit of a shake.
>>
File: IMG_20160611_172704.jpg (3 MB, 4749x3006) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160611_172704.jpg
3 MB, 4749x3006
>be me, in college
>going to lunch after bio lab
>see this in commons
>count at least 9 goldfish in one tank

I love my college but this made me rage
>>
>>2143577
yeah, that this point I get mad whenever anyone even mentions aquaponics because the vast majority of them are so bad
>>
>tfw my dad's 6 year old angelfish is dying
>>
>>2143408
I remember you talking about that months ago too when I first posted about my tank having 80ppm nitrates. I thought my fish would be suffering, but now they seem more active and colorful after the water change (last one was 2 months ago). Even spotted the two female honey gouramis sparring for territory again, I'll upload a webm later if I can
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1936
>>
>>2143604
Is that a flagfish in a 5 gallon?
>>
>>2143541
Are the shrimp old enough to breed? (at least 3 months?) are the females saddled? Are you sure you have males? Sometimes stores will only have female RCS cuz they have the best coloration

Also I had perfect everything and even added indian leaves and they didn't start breeding until like 2-3 months so yours might just be slow. Just be patient
>>
>>2143628
Looks like it.
>>
>>2143298
Its been like that for a 2 weeks. No problems yet. Only one platy died but that was before I added the goldfishes.
>>
>>2142544
They do fine at 76°F. I got them on accident and I cant find anyone to give them away to.
>>
>>2143039
Bettas take occasional breaths from the surface, while that isnt bad since its normal behaviour it is rather a bad sign if it does it constantly. Usually because the water isnt oxygenated enough. So both are wrong and both are right. Bettas do breathe in air but shouldn't do it often.
>>
>>2143398
Thats a really small robot. While there are cameras smaller than that, I am not aware of waterproof cameras of that size. Most likely none.
>>
>>2143577
>those legs
MORE
>>
Question, I used to have a densely planted 10 gallon tank, I overstocked it unintentionally with 6 Neon Tetras, 6 Cherry Barbs, 1 Black Molly, and 1 Betta.
It used to have a filter, but it broke down within 6 months. I expected the fish to die, another 6 months later, they're still kicking and living, however, the invertebrates have died due I assume, no filter.
What made them live? There were no signs of stress, but the limited space made the tetras and barbs fight for territory monthly.
>>
>>2143669
I'm waiting for the day some hairy overweight male Anon takes a photo of his tank while naked, and the reflection subtly shows

It'll happen someday, I just know it
>>
File: 00611.jpg (67 KB, 373x600) Image search: [Google]
00611.jpg
67 KB, 373x600
>>2143669
Haha anon, you make me blush.

>>2143695
One day your prince will come.
>>
I have several bettas I keep in 5 gallon tanks, as well as a 10 gallon for the betta I've owned the longest. The 10 gallon's previous inhabitant died from old age, and now I have to pick which one goes next. The next one in line would be a female, but there's a male I got only a month after her (I adopted a lot of bettas). At the risk of anthropomorphizing, would a female "appreciate" the 10 gallon as much as the male? I've always heard they're more content in smaller spaces.
>>
>>2143673
The filter's main purposes are to oxygenate the water and remove/convert ammonia. Plants do both of those things.
>>
>>2143205
>>2143207
>>2143209
>>2143212
>>2143216
Fucking dank tank, Anon. Do you keep any wrasse? Gotta admit I love those lil nigs.
>>
>>2143695
there was actually a craigslist listing of a tank with an obese guy showing his cockroach sized dong in the tank's reflection, trying to find it for you right now anon
>>
>>2143723
Pls deliver. I need a good laugh.
>>
>>2143698
>>2143723
>>2143737
Pls no, it's the thing I fear the most

Anyways, what's a good floater to suck up nitrates? I've had beautiful formations of Water Sprite before, and they all eventually broke down into smaller plantlets and never really recovered. My water lettuce never really recovered from being quarantined in a bucket after a duckweed invasion.

I'm looking for something a little less messy and more hardier against HOB filter currents. Might have to rustle up some floater corral to keep them from being blown around the tank
>>
>>2143723
Upload it to imgur and post a link so it doesn't get removed.
>>
>>2143698

ass shot now. NOW!
>>
File: md4c1Nr.jpg (59 KB, 575x960) Image search: [Google]
md4c1Nr.jpg
59 KB, 575x960
>>2143743
Sorry anon, this thread is for aquariums. Maybe some other time.
>>
>>2143743
>Implying he has one
Baka desu senpai
>>
My tank is overcrowded. I don't know which molly to get rid of

https://youtu.be/ZiHSahbDqu4
>>
So I currently own a 45 gallon tank with two Senegal Bichirs. The bichirs are around 4 in. We originally had them in the 80+ gallon community tank, but moved them into the 45 bc they ate my kuhli loaches and a few other fish. What kinds of fish could I put in the tank with them that won't be eaten? Should I just keep the bichirs in there by themselves?
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1936
>>2143628
Yes he was an impulse buy, going to rehome him soon

Also the Siamese algae eater when he gets too big
>>
File: image.jpg (838 KB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
838 KB, 2592x1936
Did a bit of scaping and add seachem matrix to the filter system.
>>
File: image.jpg (857 KB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
857 KB, 2592x1936
>>2143809

Finally did tests. Ammonia was zero.
>>
File: 100_5874[1].jpg (91 KB, 800x534) Image search: [Google]
100_5874[1].jpg
91 KB, 800x534
>>2143739
Ive been on the hunt for Red Root floaters for a while now, but the best I can find in bumturd whitesville is dwarf water lettuce, I dont want to order online because that would make it too easy, kills my vibe.
>>
File: 20160608_055802.webm (3 MB, 711x400) Image search: [Google]
20160608_055802.webm
3 MB, 711x400
Here are my silly Kuhlis being Kuhlis

Absolutely love them
>>
>>2142411
fuck, anon, that was funnier than it should have been
>>
File: 20160611_080622.webm (3 MB, 834x494) Image search: [Google]
20160611_080622.webm
3 MB, 834x494
And my female honey gouramis quarreling over the nice real estate under the driftwood/moss tree. The one on the left got booted back to her corner with the crypts and trident java fern
>>
>>2143698
Get off my general white, or justify yourself with a tank shot :^))
>>
>>2143739
Salvinia minima or giant duckweed.
>>
>>2143833
Sawbwa barbs! :D
>>
>>2143714
I used to have a Lubbock fairy wrasse but he took a dive. Want to start a fowlr tank and get some cool wrasses. Options are limited in a reef tank
>>
>>2143737
>>2143741
>>2143739
can't find it fellas, it was posted somewhere though, i'll see what i can do
>>
Can I keep a golden wonder killi in a 5.5 gallon?

Everything online says 20g but sometimes /aq/ talks about keeping killis in 5g's
>>
So I took in a Betta who is pretty sick, someone in this thread said it's probably ich. He doesn't eat and he doesn't really move. Yesterday I added some antibacterial treatment to his water but he doesn't seem any better. What should I do today?
>>
>>2144001

You'd definitely know if it was ich - white spots that look like pimples.
If it looks like it's covered in gold dust - velvet.
If the scales are flaky looking and it doesn't swim - dropsy.
Popeye, self explanatory.
White fuzzy bits - fungus.
Big fat lookin' motherfucker - bloat & constipation.

Good luck.
>>
>>2144003
Thank you, then I think the other anon was wrong and my initial diagnosis of fungal infection was right. Should I start using an antifungal right away? Would it hurt him since I already put the antibacterial in? What about aquarium salt, would that do anything? I'm new at this but the poor guy looked so miserable I couldn't help myself.
>>
>>2141739
Have you tried olive or tiger nerites? I used to keep them in a brackish tank around 1.005 and they seemed to do ok.
>>
>>2143841
Sorry anon, no impressive tank pics right now. The RA wouldn't let me have a heater so all my fish are at home.
>>
>>2144000
They're talking about different kinds of killis. It's a very diverse family of fish.
>>
>>2144000
I wouldn't advise it. Golden killis get pretty big compared to most other commonly kept killis. Great fish though, just make sure there aren't any gaps in your cover/hood. They will find it.
>>
>>2143698

I've been edging for the past 2 weeks and I don't know if it was the combination of the cute little white short shorts and all this talk about aquariums but last night I busted one of the biggest nuts in my life to this. Thank you for helping me discover a new weird fetish I have apparently
>>
File: 20160612_142740.jpg (1 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
20160612_142740.jpg
1 MB, 4032x3024
I have an algae problem

But look at this majestic nigger
>>
File: what the fug.jpg (21 KB, 211x246) Image search: [Google]
what the fug.jpg
21 KB, 211x246
How long does it take for ammonia to show up when fish-food cycling?

It's been 4 days since I threw some food in and the ammonia is still about 0.25 ppm.

Tap water is 0 ppm btw.

Did the tank reach ammonia equilibrium or something?
>>
>>2144081
Give that majestic nigger a maid, he could use an algae eating servant.
>>
>>2144090

I bought an Amano shrimp yesterday to be his algaecuck but it doesnt seem to be interested in doing anything except fucking around with the moss ball. I'm going to the store today to see what else they have
>>
>>2144075
Tmi anon, but glad I could help..?
>>
File: 1409529061344.jpg (3 MB, 2304x3072) Image search: [Google]
1409529061344.jpg
3 MB, 2304x3072
>>2144090
>>2144095
So edgy.
People that throw around nigger I've noticed act embarassed around black people lol. People that use cuck the same way are cucks themselves.

Ditch the fake rocks dude.
>>
>>2144104
>being nervous around black people
>not saying nigger

I bet you're even white too.
>>
>>2144104

>fell for the betta vase meme
>vase made of.. plastic?
>ugly as fuck filter just tossed in there
>wires going any which way
>heater where?

overall rating: gross/10
>>
>>2144007
Put him in a smaller tank or lower the amount of water in his tank to half so that he can reach the surface with less effort and medicate him there

aquarium salt helps gill function. I suppose it couldnt hurt but betta dont use their gills much to begin with. If he isnt going to the top much though maybe he IS relying on his gills. Not good but you can help with more aeration. Lower the temps in the tank a bit if its already warm as warm water contains less oxygen

>>2143452
doesnt look like Ick to me. Maybe finrot/fin melt? Just antifungal, stresszyme, aquarium salt, lower water to half and pray to your deity of choice
>>
File: MossTaiwan021.jpg (183 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
MossTaiwan021.jpg
183 KB, 960x720
>>2142881
whiptails are cool too. I prefer smaller bottom dwellers though so you can utilize the substrate for plants more.
>>
>>2144110
Thanks, he's in just a 1.6 right now, no heater because it's almost 90 degrees outside. Added salt and antifungal stuff, I don't have any stresszyme so I guess I'll have to go out and buy it. He's mostly just hanging around by the surface, taking a couple breaths every so often. He still won't eat though.
>>
File: 20160612_164725.jpg (125 KB, 980x551) Image search: [Google]
20160612_164725.jpg
125 KB, 980x551
Hey /an/ just upgraded my mudskipper tank. I'm glad I finally was able to give hime something better than his old 10 gallon!
>>
File: 1387706620720.jpg (189 KB, 750x503) Image search: [Google]
1387706620720.jpg
189 KB, 750x503
>>2144108
No trollin me sukka
>>2144109
Not mine, just saved it cuz I liked the concept. If I were going to keep a micro I would use a vase instead. Acrylic is plastic too; can't afford glass tanks yet cuz ma priorities.
>>
>>2144117
That tank makes me wish I was a mudskipper.
>>
File: bkg.jpg (100 KB, 643x455) Image search: [Google]
bkg.jpg
100 KB, 643x455
Whats your experience with this guy?

I have him for 2.5yrs now but I could never get him to swim around during daytime. He's only active during night. Dimming the lights does no good. We came to a compromise that he lives in a glass tube where its easy to feed him frozen stuff.

Did you ever get yours to swim around during day time?
>>
File: P_20160612_131431[1].jpg (299 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
P_20160612_131431[1].jpg
299 KB, 1280x720
and speaking of betta, im looking for some counsel of my own.

I was just attempting to feed, and take pictures of my community. One of my girls jumped OUT of the tank and landed in a dusty drawer. I didnt notice she was gone for a minute or two until I heard her thrashing

scooped her up and put her back in immediately, thought better of it and moved her into a cup of bottled water with something to scrape against since she was filthy. After some light fish petting, I put her back in the community with a pinch more salt. She SEEMS okay

Besides adding some conditioner to help restore her slime coat, is there anything else I can do?

shitty pic from my shitty tablet for my troubles
>>
>>2144123
If you're really worried you could keep her by herself and do daily water changes with water conditioner. You could also add some vitachem.
>>
>>2144119
Thank you. My last wish for my lil' buddy was to spend his golden years(6 years is their max life, and 3 is average(He's well over 4 years old)) spoiled rotten as a king. But, I'm planning on getting a trio of Indian dwarfs after him.
>>
File: P_20160612_130432[1].jpg (258 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
P_20160612_130432[1].jpg
258 KB, 1280x720
For anyone wondering where all their stuff is, this is right before I was about to vacuum
>>
>>2144129
Not trying to be mean, but that tank looks kind of boring, anon. Sororities usually like really dense plant cover so they can be territorial.
>>
>>2144131
Just kidding, I have the reading comprehension of a blind mosquito. That crowntail has a nice silhouette, post pics of tank with all the stuff in it.
>>
>>2144116
what are you feeding him? If he's on pellets, try giving him something live

mine go nuts for dried bloodworms and my tank turns into Shark Week if anything live happens to fall into their water. If you cant tempt him with live bloodworms then you cant tempt him with anything

>>2144131
yeah I know. Most of their junk is in a bucket on the floor right now but I DO plan to change it up. Going to pick up a larger tank in a few days and fill it in with Bamboo Azolla and Water Lettuce
>>
File: mugglenet_IMG_00623467.png (2 MB, 1087x879) Image search: [Google]
mugglenet_IMG_00623467.png
2 MB, 1087x879
Look at these poor bastards. I like Harry Potter as much as the next bloke but this is just sad.
>>
File: bettacup.jpg (45 KB, 445x720) Image search: [Google]
bettacup.jpg
45 KB, 445x720
>>2144146
just hope that that setup was only for that picture and they all got put back into decent sized tanks

it least it isnt THIS
>>
File: 20160612_141638.jpg (2 MB, 4032x2268) Image search: [Google]
20160612_141638.jpg
2 MB, 4032x2268
Gotta new macro lense for my phone.
>>
File: 20160612_141425.jpg (2 MB, 4032x2268) Image search: [Google]
20160612_141425.jpg
2 MB, 4032x2268
>>2144171
>>
>>2144104
>>2144104
You don't know what the word edgy means, fuck off you nigger loving faggot
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 95

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.