[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me beta bros
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: notameme.jpg (9 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
notameme.jpg
9 KB, 259x194
Chad here, just kidding it's a frequent joke at my school that I may shoot it up, regardless not why I turn to you for help.
As almost everyone on this site I am shit at speaking to girls, but in my 10th year of high school (sophomore for ameriafags) I really hit it off with this girl, lets call her Katie. Any who Katie and I really worked well together but I never really felt she wanted to date which was fine with me despite the fact she was giving me all the signals. we went to the movie one night with a group of friends and we did the whole cliche yawn, put arm around shoulder, thing which she was totally fine with I didn't think anything of it but when I got home there was a whole string of messages saying shit like
"we're just friends"
"don't think anything of it"
"don't take it the wrong way"
too which I went "K" didn't really care but her last one was;
"don't think i'm putting you in the friendzone i'm just not ready for one"
which at the time I brushed off but looking back at it I realized
(check pic)
moving on the end of that year showed up and we were still chilling and it was her birthday so I went around her house with her cringy group of normie friends that tried to talk to me about band camp or something fucking stupid and I just played with her dog and spoke to her dad. (super cool guy) the night comes to a close and the dads allocating bedrooms so no per-marital underage sex happens under his roof and I got nominated the couch so meh. everyones asleep and she sneaks out and crawls onto my lap (like a cat but bad analogy so just roll with it) and we just sit there drifting in and out of sleep. Now this is where shit starts happening. I know for a fact more than once I woke up to her kissing me. Even if it was a peck that shit still happened and in my drowsy state I wasn't comprehending it.
next morning swings by and I do the whole
"thanks for having me had fun seeya normy fags"
and I get home expecting more
"just friends"
Cont:
>>
File: Stillnotameme.png (172 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
Stillnotameme.png
172 KB, 300x225
but behold there was none we just chatted as normal.
now go easy on me here guys cause I know I fucked up big time, I knew she was into me and was ready to date and what did I do.
Nada, to pleb for my own good.
kicking myself over that now.
moving on, life continues everything is happy.
find out she's on the verge of suicide and cuts herself.
know you can care for someone, like I care for my beta bros and make sure they get home after a party or something but I knew at this point I love her and am ready to even face death, change my whole outlook on life, work a 9-5 minimum wage job if it meant going home to her at night.
So i got real protective and helped her through it and our bond got even stronger (imagine playing the sims but 21 green pluses come up above their heads)
finally get her out of that state after many long nights chatting to her to keep her busy and once even catching a taxi to her house to check on her, everything is right in the world and I finally realize I really want to spend the rest of my life with this girl (note this is now the start of year 11, once again junior senior for amerifags) \
then it hits
Cont:
>>
She just drops off the face off the earth.
sure I attend school with her but totally different classes and the few times I see her she either does not say much or is chilling with a low level chad (spoken to the guy once where he described a 2 hour skype call with another guy, actually I take back what I said about chad more beta than myself)
getting a lot of
"k"
"dunno"
"mmmhmm"
hour long conversations are brought down to seconds
bring it up, ask if shes okay and whether the depression is coming back
not even a "i'm fine"
just a
"nah"
fast forward 2 months we stop talking completely
really cut up about it
get real angry and develop a short temper.
begins the destruction of my teenage years
grades drop
lose job
drug/alcohol abuse
wake up most mornings ready to end it because I know i'll have to go to school and see her but not talk to her.
my bro Jack has army dad, colonel in australian army real top notch dude.
sits me down one day, gives me speech about how I need to get my shit together.
my dad did the same thing but I respect colonel more so actually listen to him.
Channel my hate. start working out and eating healthy. stop the drugs and goon sacks
( to give you an idea i went from 60kg beta to a 86KG toned alpha with women troubles)
still see katie but does not hurt as much, usually shrug it off but still stalk her facebook from time to time.
find new female friend
5'2 Russian 3/10, 6/10 with glasses cause of cuteness factor
Cont:
>>
File: 120px-Dive_hand_signal_OK_1.png (6 KB, 120x120) Image search: [Google]
120px-Dive_hand_signal_OK_1.png
6 KB, 120x120
Life starts looking good again
year 12 now (senior)
/F/it, find a new job in IT which pays good, got a CERT 3 in IT with them and grades are up on high B's low A's
now dating russian girl but hearts not really in it cause Katie.
Decide i have to forget and move on
unfriend
block all her profile links on my router and change the admin password to some 50 letter thing
finally ready to forget
spoiler alert: this does not work
keep seeing her and feeling like shit
russian girl turns out to be gay and leaves me
dont really care never really liked her.
oh well nothing can get me down move on with life.
year 12 prom swings around.
unlike most schools we have this whole dress up party thing where it's super unformal and nobody really cares
super hyped cause my new chad build gets me in with the cool kids
we leave school early that day and go to pre-drinks
I get pretty fucked up on vodka cause russian girl got me into it
arrive to prom and pass the "not drunk test"
boring as fuck night, mostly hang out at car with beta bros and new found chads.
im like the link between two worlds, awkward as fuck but still know how to act human
leave formal and go to after-party
75% of my vodka is gone at this point and so is whats left of my brain cells
stumble is smashed taking a final shot before crashing on the couch in the back yard
sit there laughing with bros for awhile but only have a 2 second memory span.
suddenly hear a familiar voice to my right
"you alright dude"
first time shes acknowledged me in over a year
super excited but don't know how to convey it
end up just throwing up a (pic related)
"alright dude don't die on me"
"I wont"
memory is wiped and forget about it go back to laughing at normies having their first drink and getting more fucked up than I am
Katie comes back again
"man you are so wasted"
"nah i'm fine"
"realllllly?"
"yeah yeah yeah perfect sober haha"
"hahaha"
she does this a couple more times but then
Cont:
>>
>>17170082
Stop. Please. The autism is palpable.
>>
>>17170121
well?
>>
>>17170134
nevermind looked at the clock wrong,
continue
>>
when she leaves again she says
"I like drunk anon, he actually talks to me"
super crushed, both cause she was the one to stop talking to me and the fact she wants me to talk to her
I don't bring it up in fear of fucking up
comes by to check on me a couple more times
arrived at party at 11, it was 12 before i was only mildly drunk (thank god for metabolism of a bear) she checked on me multiple times during that span
this one time at band camp (kill me had to join normies) she comes by again and I wish i knew how the conversation started but i cant remember for the life of me.
all I can pull from it is the following extract
"oh so you dont hate me"
"nah nah nah always got your back (insert the cute nick name i had for her) I won't ever leave you on your own"
i think she was stunned cause she just sorta
"huh"
and walked away.
fast forward 1am and my bros are super duper fucked up
both roleplaying the matrix
call for evac from the colonel
completely sober at this point
see Katie a couple times when rounding up the boys but she just smiles and waves.
get back to jacks and sleep it all off
9am the next morning try to message her
realize i've blocked her on network
"all gee i got the 3g"
realize i have to friend her again
not ready for commitment
war flashback to when I got her number in an emergency
text her
"oi man did you get home or where alright last night"
pray to the lord in high heaven it's her number and she replies
"Yes. You?"
know for a fact she waved at me when i left
know for a fact she has never used a fullstop in a text ever, never ever ever
suspicious but don't call her out
pull the weak dog card instead
"yeah, thanks for looking after me in my inebriated state by the way"
"no worries man, it was fucking hilarious"
don't continue the conversation for fear of what she said being brought up or by my speech of "always gonna have your back"
that was on friday, spent majority of the weekend getting over it and doing school stuff.
Cont:
>>
What is the point of reading a story without end
>>
4chan isn't your own personal beta animu love story blog. >.>
>>
File: okaymaybeameme.png (33 KB, 130x148) Image search: [Google]
okaymaybeameme.png
33 KB, 130x148
Sis knows of the situation (also picked up on the fullstop in the text)
runs me through my options cause shes good with girl stuff being a girl and all
decide I have to bring it up at school but super worried she's gonna blow it off with a
"yeah it was nothing I was just drunk"
got work on monday (tomorrow) and dont see her but go to school on tuesday
depending on how she reacts (AKA does she acknowledge I exist) will depend on whether or not I bring it up
super worried guys this may be my last chance to get back the one good thing that has happened to me and I really don't wanna fuck it up.
my plan was to call her away from her normie friends and speak in private and say something like
"hey you were saying some pretty deep stuff at the afterparty do we need to talk?"
if she blows me off I can probs pressure her into it, still know her well and know when she's hiding something.
if she does not buckle just really gonna stoop to my lowest level and put all my honor I've put into my life in a bag and strap it to a suicide bomber and say something like
"you know I wasn't lying when I say I've got your back"
all I have to do is pray that her honor isn't higher than mine and she actually reacts.
she seemed like she did honestly miss me and her friends have messaged me a few times saying how she still brings me up in conversation and looks sad while doing so.
Know that we have the last 2 years of back story out of the way i can finally get to the advice part
If she does not buckle and says it's nothing though I can clearly see that it's something how do I get through to her, if i go all out and call her out saying "i can see it's effecting you" she may turn defensive and deny it totally but if I leave it things may turn back to the way they were
Memes aside comrades I legit am ready to leave my current high paying IT job, My board meeting for attendances at ADFA (Australian defense force academy, highest ranking college we got down under) and spend my life with her, whatdo
>>
>>17170159
Why not just tell her the truth? Ask if she's got some time to talk and if she's up to it explain what happened when you blocked her and all, and ask what was up with her.
>>
File: sorryforgaylookingpic.jpg (5 KB, 190x266) Image search: [Google]
sorryforgaylookingpic.jpg
5 KB, 190x266
K gonna do it regardless, nothing to lose everything to gain. will post results in 2 days time.
with god my friends
>>
>>17170191
@ same time AEST? use same pic

Just tell her that she shut you down and if she wants to be friends you're ok with that.

But tell her if it happens again you won't be there
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.