[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There was a girl that I used to talk to that was from another
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
There was a girl that I used to talk to that was from another state. She was very attractive and super kinky. (Masochism, strangulation, rape, etc)

The downside is that she seemed a little crazy. She had a different boyfriend every month and she would be flirting with me as well. She also would tell me some fucked up things about her childhood. Saying her step brothers had sex with her. And she also was a cutter and attempted suicide before.

Eventually she started sending me nudes and and hinted at us getting together. While she was doing this, she wouldn't really text me unless I texted first. It seemed a bit like mixed signals.

I ended up just telling her I couldn't talk to her anymore. I felt guilty because she obviously had some issues, I was afraid that getting involved with her was only going to fuck me over, and it just seemed to good to be true for how good she looked and how interesting she was. This was 3 months ago.

Since then I have had her on my mind. Its not logical at all, but that doesn't stop it. I feel like her fucked up mental state is like a magnet to my fucked up mental state, and it doesn't help that she is exactly what I am looking for in a woman physically.

What should I do to get her off my mind? I have gotten so close to texting her so many times, but my gut is telling me to stay the fuck away.

Pic related, she looks like this with a darker hair color.
>>
>>17168755
I was in that situation

I wish I had been a little more reckless and opened Pandora 's box but regrettably I didn't :(
>>
>>17168763
>>>17168755 (OP) (You)
>I was in that situation
>I wish I had been a little more reckless and opened Pandora 's box but regrettably I didn't :(

To me it seems like she has BPD traits (I've been with girls that have had BPD), and if that's the case then as soon as I would get more involved with her, I would be dropped off the face of the earth.

It also was confusing with figuring out how intrested she was with me. Like I said she sent pictures of her and would text back and talk, but I usually had to initiate it. Then one of the last times I talked to her, she said she was jealous of a girl that I had been hanging out with.
>>
I need advice :(
>>
>>17168755
>girl is clearly crazy, a huge whore and red flag incarnate who acts on selfish motives
>op is still willing to put himself through this mess because she's pretty

you know she's bad for you but you're probably gonna try to do her anyway; then catch feels and write a "my gf is a crazy whore bitch who will kill herself if i try to leave her even after she fucked tyrone behind my back but i luv her and don't wanna dump pls help :(" thread.

or if you're lucky, you'll only climb out with chlamydia.
>>
>>17169202
>>>17168755 (OP) (You)
>>girl is clearly crazy, a huge whore and red flag incarnate who acts on selfish motives
>>op is still willing to put himself through this mess because she's pretty
>you know she's bad for you but you're probably gonna try to do her anyway; then catch feels and write a "my gf is a crazy whore bitch who will kill herself if i try to leave her even after she fucked tyrone behind my back but i luv her and don't wanna dump pls help :(" thread.
>or if you're lucky, you'll only climb out with chlamydia.

I understand the logic in it, I really do.

But as I have said, I haven't talked to her in 3 months and she is still on my mind everyday.
>>
>>17169230
uh huh. and i'm saying regardless of what we'll tell you here, you're going to go out and try to fuck her in the end anyway.

you haven't talked to her in 3 months. good job. now keep doing that and realize the world doesn't revolve around this one crazy bitch.
>>
If you want the advice that'll only benefit you, escape. But don't, she needs mental help and a boyfriend will help tremendously, specially if you're able to control her.
>>
>>17169331
>If you want the advice that'll only benefit you, escape. But don't, she needs mental help and a boyfriend will help tremendously, specially if you're able to control her.

When we first started talking she was cutting a lot and I tried to help her. By the time we quit she quit I believe.

But I wasn't really doing it for the right reasons. I feel like I was using her later on.
>>
>>17169272
>>>17169230 (You)
>uh huh. and i'm saying regardless of what we'll tell you here, you're going to go out and try to fuck her in the end anyway.
>you haven't talked to her in 3 months. good job. now keep doing that and realize the world doesn't revolve around this one crazy bitch.

What about getting her off my mind? Anybody with previous evidence.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.