[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any tips on getting accepted into a fraternity?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1463832616570.png (444 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
1463832616570.png
444 KB, 1080x720
Gonna be rushing when the semester starts
>>
>>17168578

be willing to pay for friends and be a general douche
>>
>>17168584
Ignore him, he is jelly because he didn't get a bid.

>>17168578
Their literally is no tip to get into a fraternity. Go rush, have fun, and be the person you are when no one is watching.

Every house is different, fine the one that you feel will develop you the best for the real world.

If you are a freshman, trust me we expect you to be a bit off. Kinda like clay, we don't expect you to be perfectly sculpted. We just need to be sure that you are willing and able to trust us to mold you into something spectacular.
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 236x354) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 236x354
>>17168794
>trust us to change you as a person

OP don't, take your own path
>>
>>17168578
>attain a big dick and generally not give a fuck
>feign common interest in order to maintain the pretense that your power levels aren't over 9000
>infiltrate their base
>breed with their women
>become their common 'bro'
>prepare your body for either tripping out on psychedelics or getting piss drunk
>attain photographic evidence to look back on
>profit!?
>gradually question everything you ever learned
>cry in the fetal position with your early onset mid life crisis
>>
>>17169057
>implying change is a bad thing

My fraternity didn't force me to change, that happened due to me no longer wanting to be the lowest rung on the totem pole.

Every great man had someone in their life that helped guide them to be better. If you feel like you can do that on your own, join a fraternity for other reasons or don't. Live your life man.
>>
If you want to have fun but hand out with literally retarded people: go unrecognized
If you want to join a T-Shirt club full of boring people who let anyone in: go recognized

Also have fun doing the elephant walk
>>
>>17169122
>>17169122
unrecognized and recognized?

elephant walk?
>>
>>17168578
Get drunk, vomit on the furniture, make antisemetic, racist and anti-gay jokes, call all women whores.

You're a sure thing.
>>
>>17169830
There will never be a nigger in SAE

OUfag here
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.