[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>proms tonight >Where I work it'll be flooded with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1463540770940-adv.png (339 KB, 680x440) Image search: [Google]
1463540770940-adv.png
339 KB, 680x440
>proms tonight
>Where I work it'll be flooded with people
>All cute girls dolled up coming with guys
>Have to sit there and watch them be happy and laugh and have a good tjme
>Tfw handholdless virgin
>No cute gf to go to prom with or spend the night with cuddling and watching movies instead of going

The pain

It won't stop

Why can't I have a cute gf like them too? This world taunts me like no tomorrow
>>
I didnt go to prom, a lot of people didnt and I dont just mean people on here.

Its the most pretentious fake fucking dance there is. None of those kids are old or experienced enough to know what real love is. They're shelling out 100s of dollars for one night in hopes of getting a blowjob or a summer boyfriend.
>>
>>17166985
Id be fine with just a summer gf :(

I'm gonna hate tonight, ill feel more lonely than ever
>>
>>17166988

Then get one dude, its not that hard.

The problem is everyone wants an intimate relationship now. Right now. Instant gratification. They just want to be in the arms of a lover. But it doesnt work that way, relationships need to be built up.

Just start small by taking a few girls out within the same week, little stuff like going out for coffee or a walk in the park. Pick the one you like the best and continue doing things from there. One step at a time, and before you know it you're in your car and she's slobbing on your knob and you now have a gf.
>>
>>17166995
>Taking a few girls out

Yeah like it's that easy

I'd be lucky to take a girl out all year, i try to get those digits but you know.
>>
>>17166999

It is easy. Girls just wanna go do stuff. They have ADD poo-brains. They dont even care who they do it with as long as there is a plan and they dont have to drive.

You should try to pick up one of the fucking girls at the prom.

You might be all scared and shit but thats never gonna go away. Sorry but its not, until you start putting yourself out there and get more comfortable in your own skin. If you really want this, if you really want a relationship, you gotta work for it.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.