[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /adv/ want to be happy? Happiness thread. Share advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: happiness.jpg (81 KB, 500x335) Image search: [Google]
happiness.jpg
81 KB, 500x335
Does /adv/ want to be happy?

Happiness thread.

Share advice pertaining to happiness.
>>
You have something in common with all human beings.

Everyone wants happiness.

Realise this and you can relate to all.
>>
>>17163902
I'm not a happy person but I've seen happy people. What I notice is that they are self fulfilled. Real happy people are hard to break emotionally or spiritually. People who are miserable and find hapiness in other people are full of shit and theyre only shitting themselves because when that person decides to leave, they go back to twice as miserable and become jaded. I believe its what you do for yourself first and what ever you choose afterwards. Not evenyone will find it, but everyone should be entitled to at least search for it, first in yourself and then the world. Dont know.if it makes sense.
>>
>>17163902
I strive to be happy everyday. Not euphoric, giggly happy, but "at peace". These things help: >acceptance of shitty things out of your control is difficult, but necessary
>it feels good to give
>daily gratitudes matter
>stay in the present- get up and do something. the past tends to bring sorrow and regret. the future can create needless fear and anxiety.
>the anon on the internet, in the store, or on the road has his/her own problems and insecurities, no matter how rich or happy he/she seems. i have no responsibility for anyone's happiness except my own. Not even the happiness of loved ones - I cannot control that.
>>
Don't worry too much about money. For me, happiness comes from good experiences with friends and family. Sure, money helps. But there are poor ass mexicans and indian slum villagers who are happy as fuck because they don't worry about material things so much.

I think the less you have, the more you appreciate things, = the happier you are.
>>
>>17163902
B U M P
>>
>>17163902
i want eternal fascism.
>>
im a pretty happy person. leave work with a skip in my step each day. i love my job. i love my hobbies.

im lacking a bit in the friend department i think. ive had some but i recently letting some fade out. im realizing that im not a fan of the casual relationships ive developed and would like to try and find someone who is as excited to see me as i am to see them.

so right now im putting myself out there socially and even though no ones really taken the bait yet, its still a lot of fun just going out and meeting all these new people and talking about all this cool stuff and playing all these really lasery tags.
>>
>>17165310
This.

I've learned that if you ever feel depressed, write a lost of goals and how you can meet them. Feels good.
>>
>>17165903
You are right that it's very important to know your goals, but don't forget that the MOST important part is executing them. If you constantly put them off, you will just get more depressed.

I did that for 2 years so I know.
>>
As a guy happiness comes from sex
Sadly im lacking both in my life
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.