[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have trust issues, had them for a while. Anyone else here that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
I have trust issues, had them for a while. Anyone else here that have the same issues that revolve around your partner and such? Trust issues and overthinking is a devilish combination, and I need serious help.

It's sad cause I don't want to trust anyone, I don't want to trust my girlfriend. I don't want to get hurt. It's happened twice already.
>>
>>17163983
>having trust issues and don't trust anybody
>having a gf

when will you kys?
>>
>>17164400
soon.
>>
Write a list of your insecurities/ things you don't trust your girlfriend about. It doesn't matter how irrational they are, make a list with every single one on there and add more as needed.

Now go through it and come up with logical reasons as to why those things are not true/realistic and can't or won't come to pass. If you can't think of reasons for it on your own talk to your girlfriend about your project/insecurities in non-accusatory ways, make it clear these are your own hang ups that you're trying to get through and that you want her help in reassuring you. Write down anything she says that resonates with you on that list.

If something is founded in reality address it accordingly but take the above steps regardless to prevent your mind from making it a bigger issue than it is.
>>
>>17163983
I do too and its because BITCHES CANT BE TRUSTED. fuck it lets kill everyone together
>>
>>17164400
ur the first one I will rape and murder
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.