[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
we are using a texting app (I suggested her this app), I thought
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: HQjugbK.jpg (67 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
HQjugbK.jpg
67 KB, 640x640
we are using a texting app (I suggested her this app), I thought we were talking exclusively here but then 2 days ago this happened:

>me: Waiting for bug spray to wear off so I can go back home
>her: 2 hours?
>me: Something like that
>her: I think I have a headache because I got wet this morning
>me: Really
>her: your cousin?
>me: what about my cousin?
>her: they live far away from me
>me: I don't understand, my cousin lives far away from you?
>her: sorry baby, I think you ask my cousin, nevermind
>me: why? I never said anything about you cousin
>her: I was confused

did she accidentally text me instead of someone else? or am I being too paranoid?
>>
>>17161234
Are you talking to a southeast Asian chick? Her English isn't too good.

Also, how long have you been talking?

It's most likely nothing, but depending on how long you've been talking, you may or may not be allowed to have suspicions.
>>
>>17161441
for a year

I was trying to fix the grammar mistakes but posted this too fast to even see my own mistakes

we were not even talking about cousins or anything else. she just said this out of nowhere.
>>
Here's the conversation right before this

>her: I may sleep early tonight, I have a headache
>me: Okay, good night
>her: Are you angry?
>me: No just joking :)
>her: I care about you, please don't be mad at me
>me: that's fine, what are you up to?
>her: taking a shower, you?
>me: not much

So we were 100% not talking about cousins or anything like...
>>
File: B0HsLPFIIAIAiRh.jpg orig.jpg (94 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
B0HsLPFIIAIAiRh.jpg orig.jpg
94 KB, 640x640
Bumpy
>>
File: pfAzAhM.jpg (1001 KB, 3096x4128) Image search: [Google]
pfAzAhM.jpg
1001 KB, 3096x4128
sad faced bump
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.