[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is 26 too late to get my life together or am I just being paranoid?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (2 KB, 120x90) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
2 KB, 120x90
is 26 too late to get my life together or am I just being paranoid?
>>
>>17160446
Nope. You've got your whole life ahead of you
>>
Nah, you can still turn it around. I'm the same age as you and going through something similar.
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 653x490) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 653x490
>>17160446
No idea man. Everyone will tell it's never to late, that you shouldn't give up.

Pesonally, I keep trying new things, meetig people, and doing hundreds of thousands of sit-ups and push ups. Because i've been told that is what i have to do to find happyness. Regular physical exercise, meeting new people, etc... Right? I mean why would people tell you to do something that doesn't work. Except it doesn't (for me at least). But i digress. I'm likely too far down the depression pit.

I think whatever age you are you should try and fix your life.
>>
When you think of yourself as being too old to start something new, or too old to change your life around, just think of yourself 2, 4, 8 etc years into the future asking the same question.

You are never too late to start, and you can only improve. I'm 24 and only just going back to college
>>
>>17160446
Ray Kroc didn't get his life together until he was twice your age -52 years old- yet he died a multi-gazillionaire. You're unlikely to get as rich as he did, but you don't even have to be 1% as rich as him to have a nice, comfortable life, abd you have a 26-year head start on him.

Yes, you've lost some early years. Yes, you're going to have to hustle a little more than others, to make up that differenve. But not all that much. Life isn't THAT short.
>>
My father after jumping from one job to another without much success decided to open his business at 45. Thanks to his effort and struggle we are now an upper class family.
Stop being a pussy
>>
>>17160446
It's only too late if you're terminally ill
>>
Considering that you probably still have more 60 years to live, what do you think?
>>
>>17160483
Fuck dude
I don't know if there's anything I can say to cheer you up right now but you'll get there I'm sure.

>I think whatever age you are you should try and fix your life.
this
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.