[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yes, I know I'm a beta faggot baby ass kid. For a austist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: 1460177669095.png (12 KB, 264x225) Image search: [Google]
1460177669095.png
12 KB, 264x225
Yes, I know I'm a beta faggot baby ass kid. For a austist 20 y/o who still lives with his parents, I still act like a chump. Deal with it and give me some fucking advice.

So I was "that kid" growing up. I suppose I still am. I've been made fun of threwout my whole school life, and, because of my situation, I'm still living in the same location. Whenever I go to a public place, I occasionally see people that would hate on me. They'll give me twisted looks occasionally, or flip me off or something. I usually hide from highly public places because of this.
That's small fry compared to this. There was this ONE KID who bullied me to all hell. He had the entire school on his side, even though he was an ass. Almost like a fucking disney villian, he got away with....a plethora of things that he shouldent of. Even the school staff sided with him sometimes, because of his "severe autism" or something, I don't even know.
This kid (who's name is Mark. No need for anonymity here) abused me. He had his peers on his side, and, being the small school that it was, he had most students making fun of me too. Spreading rumors, ect. It got so bad to the point where I refused to go to school, and even beyond that, I was still made fun of in public. I stopped leaving the house entirely. This was 4 or so years ago.
Cont. 1/2
>>
File: 1460953217575.png (255 KB, 820x565) Image search: [Google]
1460953217575.png
255 KB, 820x565
Cont. 2/2
Parents got worried, eventually sent me to a wilderness camp a few states away. That wilderness camp transitioned into a monkey house school thing. It was awful, and lasted nearly 2 years, but that's beside the point.

After a few transitions, I'm living with my Mom again (parents divorced recently, me being the main culprit), I'm still afraid to go into crowded places for long periods of time, and generally live antisocially. I've been diagnosed unofficially with acute PTSD, of the social veriety....dunno if that's a thing, bit it's what my therapist mentions occasionally.

Today, in therapy, I was told that my Mom spotted Mark, and decided to approach him. She introduced herself, and, as far as I know, made it apparent that I'm still living in the same location he is. I broke down during the therapy session and ran to the restroom, bawling my eyes out. How could my own Mom break this barrier that I've kept for so many years? I haven't been able to talk to her all day. The few friends I have all want to help, but nothing can undo what's been done....I'm scared of my past, /adv/. I almost want to revert back to my old self....staying inside the house, cowering for days....What do I do?

Sorry if none of this makes sense. It's probobly full of broken english, but my body and mind are failing too much to type properly right now.
>>
your disorder is causing you to flip the reality, the fact being, everyone grows up and forgets

every path you have been through defines who you are, doesnt mean you are a pathetic loser from the past but a person who have learnt to accept it and moved on with his life

maybe soon you will realise your parents are just strangers that you got bloodties to, and would want to see you healthy and happy before you are kicked out from home

just vent it all out, maybe find a place and scream your lungs out, as you have not relaxed your body in ages
>>
>>17160179

>yeah i know
>DEAL WITH IT

wow, even when trying to be humble you are still a pretentious egomaniac.

>give me some fucking advice

go fuck yourself.
>>
File: mioclap.gif (127 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
mioclap.gif
127 KB, 480x270
Bump
>>
>>17160225
Fuck you beta, don't bump without acknowledging posts in your thread you beta piece of shit. I mad
>>
Bumping for atleast 1 more good reply.
>>
If anyone can give more good advice to my Master, i'll give you a personal thank you!
>>
dont be so pussy and stab them with a knife in the neck
>>
Your mom worries about you and was trying to repair things. She went about it in a way that upset you. Sometimes people have different opinions on what the best way to handle things are.

She wasn't doing it to betray you. Keeping the barrier hasn't seemed to help you either.
>>
>>17160375
Thank you for your reply, Mr or Ms..! We appreciate it more than you'd think..
>>
>>17160179
I'm sorry to say this but it just sounds like you are running away from the issue. Mark isn't going anywhere, and from the sounds of it, neither are you.

Unfortunately, there isn't much that i can say other than to simply let it go.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.