[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Spiders
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4
File: fuckSpiders.jpg (25 KB, 306x309) Image search: [Google]
fuckSpiders.jpg
25 KB, 306x309
Whats the best way to keep Spiders out/away/whatever the fuck out of my house?

With the weather getting nicer, I find more and more of these gross little scurrying faggots on my counters, bed, kitchen, etc. Ive started by spraying some rooms with pure Lemon Juice and a light coating of Raid. Atleast I can have that placebo to help me sleep at night and avoid thinking of them crawling on my unconscious body.
>>
Oh, nothing repels spiders, OP.
It's a well documented fact that spiders lay eggs in our orifices as we sleep to allow their eggs to incubate in our bodies.

Oh, and if you own a mattress? They love living in mattresses. I'll put it this way, a single spider can lay up to 300 eggs. A mattress makes a perfect breeding ground, and it's usually always close to a human orifice.

Just embrace the spiders, OP.
>>
File: David_Hasselhoff_1030579a.jpg (25 KB, 682x460) Image search: [Google]
David_Hasselhoff_1030579a.jpg
25 KB, 682x460
>>17159533
ah ah i tink ur lyin to me therr m8
>>
File: iuhuhi.png (35 KB, 1086x1600) Image search: [Google]
iuhuhi.png
35 KB, 1086x1600
>>17159533
I thought spiders could lay up to a thousand eggs? At least get that right

Honestly OP, I'm surprised you're finding so many random spiders just scurrying around, most spiders once they find a corner/place with food they will not leave there for fucking months - if ever, literally until they die unless the food runs out.
I hate having them everywhere but think about how many OTHER bugs they are eating too.

Hell I even had a tiny little spider in my bathroom take down a big spider!
Honestly though they are rather hard to get rid of because the lack of movement once they do find that certain crevice. Google some remedies but really try not to let your brain go overboard, I'm genuinely almost phobic to them but I understand once they find a place they don't move and they really do not want to be around you
So no, they aren't really attracted to mattresses, or clothes unless they are dirty and on the ground.
>>
File: wildhousebnr.jpg (48 KB, 660x330) Image search: [Google]
wildhousebnr.jpg
48 KB, 660x330
Caulk
>>
Spiders eat bugs.
Bugs eat your food.
Stop being so fucking disgusting and pick up after yourself.

If you have too many spiders, it means you'e too fucking messy.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.