[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am lazy. I don't want to work. I don't want to play
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: night sky.jpg (178 KB, 960x539) Image search: [Google]
night sky.jpg
178 KB, 960x539
I am lazy. I don't want to work. I don't want to play video games, watch anime, read books, draw, or even ever go outside. I want to stop existing. If I don't kill myself I'll just be a burden on my parents until they die. Help me kill myself /adv/.
>>
>>17158106

if you wanted to kill yourself you'd just do it. even if you couldnt figure it out, you'd just google 'easiest ways to kill myself'.

if i had to guess i could give you the easiest most fool proof way to die (jump off the tallest building) and you'd still rationalize it with 'I ONCE HEARD OF A GUY WHO FELL OFF OF A MUCH SMALLER BUILDING AND SURVIVED PARALYZED ID NEVER WANT THAT TO HAPPEN'

thus indicating that you dont actually want to die. this is why you reached out to people instead of a robot. you want to live. you want a different life. you just dont want the life you have now.
>>
>>17158106
Take knife and slit your throat.
>b-but that'll hurt!
Then you don't really want to die.
>>
Nothing we can say will control your finger and pull the trigger for you. Even if you've resolved to never do anything again, you still have to put in effort to kill yourself.
>>
File: a0642029519_16.jpg (33 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
a0642029519_16.jpg
33 KB, 700x700
Same here, I don't know what to do with myself. I don't want to die but I don't really want to live either.
I took all my savings and traveled around the world not too long ago, had a great time, met some wonderful people, saw some really cool sights, but no place I went to felt like somewhere I belonged, I found no purpose, I didn't find myself.

Now I'm back home, broke as hell, back at my old shitty job, I could save up and do it all again but I'd have to work for like a half year or something and it just doesn't seem worth it to me. Pointless.
>>
>>17159332
Bump
>>
How the hell do you not want to play videogames, watch anime and read books? There must be something really wrong with you mate. I'm not even joking. Seek help. Go to a doctor. Go to a psychologist.
>>
yeah I know the feel op I am too very lazy and don't want to work I feel like I will just be a burden on my family.
>>
>>17158122
Holy shit this is accurate as fuck
>>
>>17158106
Do it on cam and please provide links.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.