[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I tell my girlfriend I like feet? She's a very open
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
How do I tell my girlfriend I like feet?

She's a very open minded person and she says she's open to "anything" and while I've told her that I think her feet are cute I can't bring myself to say that I want to play with them so more.

When and what is the best way to tell her?
>>
>>17155824

My girlfriend said the same thing "I'm open to anything" and I literally just said "I have a slight foot fetish" and she said she thought it was sexy and likes it when I lick her feet. Literally just say it. It's a lot more common than you think. Like. A LOT more common than you think. And at the very worst the person just says 'no thanks' (like my ex in highschool who spread it around and had everyone calling me names. Naturally I dumped her for being a bitch about it).

If you're too pussy, then next time you're sexting or something or talking about sex ask her what her fetishes are and then just say like "I have a foot fetish, but that's a bout it". You do not want to act like it's some weird disgusting thing. Just be confident and know it's really not all that weird.
>>
>>17155957

I meant "unlike my ex..."
>>
Most girls I've been with seem cool with it, even when they don't seem to be it's because they aren't sure if their feet are cute or not.
>>
>>17155824
One of the first things that came up when I met my wife was fetishes, if they say they are "cool with anything" then they most likely are and have their own kinks, biggest thing I've learn is no matter how "strange" you think it is, whether it be BDSM, feet, role-playing etc, it's really quite common
>>
Just whip your dick out and start rubbing it on her soles. Chicks dig guys with initiative.
>>
>>17155824
Just go for it. It should work out even better if you're already teasing each other. When my boyfriend told me about his, I started asking him to lick my feet and legs. More of a domme thing for me, but he also loves it.

Point is, it'll go a lot easier than you're probably thinking. If not, just shrug it off. Not a huge deal. Certainly nothing weird/uncommon about a foot fetish.
>>
When my boyfriend mentioned it I started taking pictures of my feet for him and taking better care of them in general, and he sometimes kisses or licks them.
>>
Thanks for the advice guys. I found it real encouraging and I'll tell her soon.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.