[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I posted this on /soc/ and was told to move it here though
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 5435435345.jpg (42 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
5435435345.jpg
42 KB, 615x409
So I posted this on /soc/ and was told to move it here though not sure how many females are actually here but what ever still posting

Do girls look upon a man or guy the same way we men do to women? What I mean is do you lust after their body or desire to kiss there face the same way us men can look at a woman and check out her legs,butt, chest, and face? do you girls think about seeing a guy naked or seeing his penis the same way a guy would always want to see a girls tits or vagina or just get a peek of her underwear? I'm not sure why but I always thought females would think different then men, have a cleaner mind compared to us at least in those areas, up until I heard a pastor say that women can actually be a bit more "dirty" minded than men when it comes to desiring a man that they see or having dirty thoughts about them.
>>
Most certainly, anyone is able to think anything about anyone.
>>
>>17155005
oh yes. we can really lusting after men and imagine having sex with em. but usually i think we're not as graphic as you are.
>>
>>17155005

everyone is different. women tend to be less sexually agressive. Nature / evolution says that men can just plant their seeds then run for it.

Women are always going to be stuck with a child if something happens to the man (or he simply runs off) so a woman would naturally be less sexually aggressive. if she slept around with someone really small, scrawny. and uncordinated, he would likely die before she even gave birth, leaving her and the baby vulnerable.

women obviously DO feel sexual attraction, and sometimes get the thoughts you describe. but they are less common, and are reserved for 'higher quality' men.

evolution shapes the dating field quite a bit, but it is not the 'end all'. we've all proven we can over come our baser urges and stability in the modern world is more important than physical prowess. this isn't to say women target men who make money, but rather a man who can still 'take care of them' while still making them feel loved.

as before, women still want a man who will stay around
>>
Some do, some don't. We don't have a hivemind sexdrive.

I've never been "visual." It made me worry I was asexual when I was younger. But I just wasn't close enough to anybody to have the emotional connection I needed to find them attractive.

Maybe it's how I'm wired. I liked disney movies, but I never cared about the princesses. The ideal relationship model I got from fiction was "be best friends, then fall in love." Why would I just want some guy who I talked to once to show up at the end of my story? Why wouldn't my story be with that person instead?

Maybe my upbringing had a part too. Having parents who yelled all the time at me while I cried made me a more empathetic person. Because I was forced to think about emotions logically. I was always at fault both for my crying and my parents yelling. So I was anxious and internalized that I am responsible for how everyone is reacting emotionally.

Someone else is emotional? That's completely beyond their control. I better respond correctly and not make it worse. I get emotional or respond emotionally? I fucked up. Obviously, this is an emotional response and not a logical one. Although knowing so doesn't make the feelings go away, it helps me deal with them.

Anyway. I say these things just since they're also stereotypical examples I've seen of why girls think the way they do (disney princess waiting for prince charming+pampering parents telling her to do so). Not proving or disproving anything as it's all anecdotal, but there's a lot more to people than just "which gender has a dirtier mind" and would be hard to test with all the other influences on sexual preferences.
>>
I've got a crush on a guy at work after he walked me down a street at night and offered me his coat, i've thought about kissing him and holding his hand and wondering what his dick looks like, and if he'd be the dominant partner in the bedroom or not.
I'm not bothered about his butt, though he's got a big beard so i'm assuming he has hairy legs which i like.

Other times if i see attractive guys in the street i imagine them holding my throat and fucking me against a wall, or parading me about in the street like a dog with a collar

tl;dr women are people too and have equally dirty thoughts as men according to what they find attractive
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.