[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Adult doctor?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
how i talk to people about things down there?It s sore but i idk what to do about it and Internets not helping...I'm also nervous about them seeing it...
>>
Go to a doctor. They are professionals. They have seen worse.
>>
What the above anon said.

Drop all of your hesitations right now and go to the doctor as soon as possible. It doesn't matter at this point if you feel too scared or embarrassed with what I'm assuming to be your genitals. Everyone has them! Woo hoooooooooo!!!!!

Just go. Please. Before it's too late. We don't know the seriousness of your soreness, but only a fool wouldn't go to the doctor to have themselves examined, especially seeing how this is for your own benefit and can't hurt you.

To add, they're professionals. As the above anon said, they've seen worst and have trained for it.
>>
>>17149287
>>17149287
how do I not sound like an autis? I literally don't know to explain what my concern is. I want to make sure I dont have anything. Is there a standard checkup or something I ask for?
>>
>>17149314
You can always breach the topic by saying that it doesn't feel like it usually does.

Try to identify what sort of pain you have beforehand. Does it itch, does it burn when you pee, is it a dull pain, a sharp pain when you do certain things? Is there something coming out of your pens when it shouldn't, etc. You describe that to the doctor.

As for nervousness about your junk, I'm a nurse. I have seen old man junk that was unwashed for weeks and same with granny junk. Seriously. Take a shower and be clean and they will already be thrilled that it's just a normal male.
>>
File: 1453196084788s.jpg (4 KB, 123x125) Image search: [Google]
1453196084788s.jpg
4 KB, 123x125
>>17149314

Okay, I don't want to put you down as you're asking for help, but you sound like an autist coming here and asking for something that you could actually just do by yourself by calling the hospital, asking questions, and then going to the hospital if they say you should.

We don't know where you live (as medical services vary in different countries), but if you think it's serious, you can go to the ER and tell them of your problem - add that you have no clue why it hurts and tell them how long it has been hurting, as it tells them that you're genuinely concerned which is why you would go in the first place. They'll ask questions about it (probably will be a form that you fill out), and then you can go from there. Be as honest as possible.

It's the doctor friend. If they make you sound like you're stupid, then they are shitting people, but they have no reason not to treat you if you ask for it. Everyone has that right.

Also, if you are implying that you've researched it on the internet and it's not turning up anything, then stop posting, let this thread die, and go already.
>>
File: 1453196321212.jpg (89 KB, 250x375) Image search: [Google]
1453196321212.jpg
89 KB, 250x375
>>17149327

This too.
>>
write a note give it to a nurse/doctor they will help you. i do it all the time. and they will answer your questions quicj
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.