[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So my best girl friend of 4 years, just told me she is really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (188 KB, 612x318) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
188 KB, 612x318
So my best girl friend of 4 years, just told me she is really into me and have been for a long time.
She is literally a 10/10 and I'm pretty average/good looking fella.
We hooked up a couple of times in the past, but nothing more than one nighters.. I guess..

Here's the problem though.
She is such a good friend of mine, who I can trust with anything and vise verse.
I'm afraid that if we get into a serious relationship, I will end up fucking it up - which could lead to us, not being friends at all anymore.
The other problem is, I don't really have those "I'm so in love" feelings in my belly.

Should I just go for it, and see what happens? Or just tell her how I feel about, and maybe get an agreement where we "try and see we it leads to?"

Anything would help, thanks.
>>
If I was you I'd probably wait and see where it leads and not try to rush anything.
If you end up getting togther it's important to not worry about the end of the relationship, try to focus on the present part. If you break up there will always be negative feelings but depending on how it ends you could go back to being friends (in time).
>>
>>17147807
Warning: a bit cynical person who doesn't believe muh love because never felt it.

So anon, you moved from best friend to best friend with benefits.
>10/10
>good friend
>I can trust

Seriously what more do you want from your potential all life partner? Butterflies feeling in your stomach? Everybody admits this phase usually stops after first year.

GO FOR IT ANON! In the worst case you end up marrying your best friend, I don't see anything wrong with it.

And if you are real friends, I highly doubt any accident would put a hole between you.
>>
>>17147827
Thanks!
>>
>>17147807
See:
>>17147827

You are literally passing up the best chance you have for something like true love, because you'd rather waste your time with disposable relationships.

Yes, if you fuck it up, you'll be hurt as fuck. That's how it should be.

Take it from someone who waited too long and is now the god father of her children.
>>
>>17147837
You both gave me a lot to think about, so thank you!
I will text/call her tomorrow.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.