[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, I went on a date with this girl and found out she's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1457534308194s.jpg (3 KB, 112x125) Image search: [Google]
1457534308194s.jpg
3 KB, 112x125
So, I went on a date with this girl and found out she's living with her boyfriend of 1,5 years. she confided in me that she feels kinda trapped in the relationship but also loves her boyfriend. obviously i couldnt really advise her to end it even though i believe that cuz that would benefit me too much. anyways, weve been dating for about a month now, but we never do anything except for the whole emotional intimacy and cuddling. no kissing, no groping. shes obviously really into me and im also really into her.

is this already cheating? am i already a piece of shit? should i just keep going? it feels right, but sometimes i get a bit guilty about it.
>>
>>17147611
You feel hurt after one date. Imagine getting involved with her and her still living with her bf. Abort.
>>
>>17147611
is this already cheating
Yes
am i already a piece of shit?
No, either she is, or her boyfriend is
Should i just keep going?
You should probably let her choose between the two of you, if she's really trapped and doesn't love him, she should break up and get with you. If he's fine, she should dump you. I'd be pretty fucking pissed if I found out my gf has been going to a guy to cuddle for some time
>>
>>17147627
I see your point about clearing things up. Thing is, im leaving the country for 6 months at the end of summer. It's a terrible time to start a relationship and it gets worse the more time passes. At the same time, i cant expect her to find a new flat to date me for a few months, this is why i kept going. I was planning to just kind of proceed like this till i leave but i really dont know what my best course of action would be. Apparently, at the Start of the relationship, they defined cheating purely with kissing, making Out and sex. Thats kinda Uhr loop hole were going with
>>
>>17147692
>Apparently, at the Start of the relationship, they defined cheating purely with kissing, making Out and sex. Thats kinda Uhr loop hole were going with
That's a shitty fucking relationship if you have to define cheating, just carry on then I suppose
>>
If they defined cheating in the context of their relationship and your dating eschew that definition then the girl isn't cheating. However she could still be dishonest. Do you think this girl is acting in an honest manner in her relationship? Do you think she is freely talking about her dates with her boyfriend, do you think he approves of them? If the boyfriend would not approve, if the girl purposely retains meaningful information about those dates, then you are helping someone be dishonest. You wouldn't be helping a cheater but you would still be associated with a negative behavior that may or may not be just as bad depending on how you view it. If you aren't comfortable with helping someone be dishonest in their relationship then I recommend you ask this girl whether she shares all information with her boyfriend and whether he approves of your dates. That way you confirm whether there is any secret or dishonesty going on in that relationship.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.