[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm really paranoid. I've been talking to this girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 558x492) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 558x492
I'm really paranoid.

I've been talking to this girl for about 7 months now. We met right before she left for a study abroad program in Europe. I really like her, and she likes me, but I'm unsure lately.

Before(2 months ago) she would be really affectionate with me and everything, and now she hasn't been. The distance makes it shitty texting, with the time zones and such. But I'm always the one texting her or hitting her up.

She tells me about her going out to clubs and these guys she hangs out with. I get pissed Bc I don't wanna hear that shit. I told her that, and she said that her previous bf's had done that to her, so she developed a defense mechanism to "one-up" that person she's talking to.

I'm constantly stressing about who she's with, or if she's talking to someone else.

Am I being weird about this? We haven't had sex, are talking(I don't wanna ask her to be my gf over text), but we are 2000 miles apart for the next 3 months. I just feel like I'm being super paranoid, but at the same time, maybe my suspicion is justified.
>>
On the one hand she isn't your gf so you don't get to be possessive of her... But on the other hand she is signaling to hat she knows you are interested by doing to you what her "exes did to her" and trying to justify it that way.

Basically take note of her behavior and decide if her personality is one that you like enough to deal with this sort of thing.
>>
You have no relationship, so you have literally nothing to be paranoid over.
>>
>>17146621
Will do.

I've asked her a couple times if we are gonna keep this going when she comes back and at first she said yes, and then(about a week ago) she said that it's hard to say because she hasn't seen me in so long and the distance is messing with her. I get that, and can understand what she's saying. So now I'm questioning whether or not she still likes me, or if it really is the distance.

It's hard for me because I'm at home, just going to work and not much else. She's in Europe, going to different countries and all this. So I appear really needy, texting her all the time and stuff and that makes me feel like a bitch.

I'm considering not talking to her while she's in Europe, just because I don't want what we have to fade even more, but I don't want her to lose all interest and find someone new or something either.
>>
>>17146599
Dude i see the Problem right in front of me. You have to options:

1. Dont give a fuck right now. Dont Text her and wait if she is texting you. If not relax and do something else she isn't the only grill in the world. And if she is coming back in 3 months you can see if the feelings are the same and ask her ro be your gf.
2. You Stress yourself all the time about something you can't change. I think she is fucking Chad right now because here we got some freetime and mondays are free she will be drinking and do other stuff like everyone else. You can tell her bla bla bla but the only thing is that she get more and more emotional distance between you and her. Let her do her things
>>
>>17146719
True.

I've been getting into stoicism lately and I think it really applies here.

Fate is inevitable. What will happen is going to happen, no matter what. The only variable I have control over is how I react to it.
>>
>>17146736
We are all gonna make it brah
>>
>>17146760
Being needy sucks senpai
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.